It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
this isnt a false memory thread.

Actually, it is a thread about some peoples false memories.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

But let's say the ME is a real thing, then things always were how you remember them, for you. This really says nothing about the validity of what others remember.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

But let's say the ME is a real thing, then things always were how you remember them, for you. This really says nothing about the validity of what others remember.

There's no way of testing the validity of what they're saying, if it's true.

Faulty memories have been studied for decades, if not longer. There are 100s of studies since the 70s alone. There are plenty of videos on YouTube about misheard lyrics (some people claim that as the ME).

There is plenty of actual evidence pointing to faulty and fake memories.

Where's the evidence for the ME?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That's a dumb thing to ask after you have said yourself that due to the nature of the supposed phenomenon there is no way of proving it either way.

The fact that people seem to have the same specific "faulty memories" could be considered evidence, though.
edit on 14-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That's a dumb thing to ask after you have said yourself that due to the nature of the supposed phenomenon there is no way of proving it either way.
It's actually a very logical question as someone might have an answer.

The fact that people seem to have the same specific "faulty memories" could be considered evidence, though.
Testimonials aren't proof/evidence. All it proves is people have the same memory errors. Again, misheard lyrics on YouTube shows that 100s, if not 1000s, of people mishear the sane lyric.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

THIS ^^^^ is what finally got me, the fact all of our alternate memories are THE SAME... I spent years trying to tell myself it was a bad memory, or I saw some things wrong, but after too much evidence, and too strong of a photographic memory, I had to finally accept it... And it was not a fun pill to swallow.... Scary and creepy as heck.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yes, evidence that people have faulty memories, or simply follow memes.

One of the better examples of that is "Play it again, Sam" from Casablanca.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

THIS ^^^^ is what finally got me, the fact all of our alternate memories are THE SAME...
That's called faulty memory of the masses. Nothing new.

I spent years trying to tell myself it was a bad memory, or I saw some things wrong, but after too much evidence, and too strong of a photographic memory, I had to finally accept it...
So now you have a "strong photographic memory"?

And it was not a fun pill to swallow.... Scary and creepy as heck.
Maybe for those who don't accept what it is. Faulty memory.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What makes you think you actually know squat??? Putring up link after link after link, and cutting and pasting away, and not even looking into things from a different point of view but yours, at ALL, but just being condescending, judgemental,and dismissive, reallly makes you look like you have am agenda......

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Maybe YOU need to accept, that YOU may be wrong, maybe YOU need to accept that something else could be going on here, and that YOU, dont know it all! Lmao.... did you take a trolling course, because you really look less and less adult with each repeat post.... like wow, you are the definition of a broken record player.

This is AGIAN, NOT a faulty memory thread, it is a thread about what people remember from before, you obviously do not remember a different way, so MOVE ALONG already..... as some others have said, the fact that there is sooo much flaming and trolling makes it look like I am on to something... in a skunkworks thread, if it is nonsense, most people move along, and dont even reply, maybe have a chuckle and move on, but your obsession here, is just making me and others dig deeper and realize we may well be on to something.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What makes you think you actually know squat???
Scientfic studies into memory problems.

Putring up link after link after link, and cutting and pasting away, and not even looking into things from a different point of view but yours, at ALL,
You mean apart from the part where I asked for proof of an alternative explanation?

but just being condescending, judgemental,and dismissive,
Show me where I have been condescending, judgemental or dismissive. Maybe you just misunderstood?

reallly makes you look like you have am agenda......
No agenda. Just denying ignorance and trying to show you yours.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

exactly, being so dismissive of another persons experiences is quite juvenile. Thanks for having an open mind.

Having such a closed mind is more dangerouse than an open one, an open one you can learn so much, explore so many angles..then decide what is valid to us personally.

The "bad memory" camp crew on here have minds so closed they are like some hard core bible thumpers or religious fanatics... shoving thier way or the highway down everyones throats...enough already, go away! Lol

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You are seriously obsessed. Almost to the stalker level at this point. Move on buddy...move on.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Maybe YOU need to accept, that YOU may be wrong, maybe YOU need to accept that something else could be going on here, and that YOU, dont know it all!
Says the person who won't accept the scientific answer that has actual proof.

Lmao.... did you take a trolling course, because you really look less and less adult with each repeat post.... like wow, you are the definition of a broken record player.
Yeah. I did it through night classes.

This is AGIAN, NOT a faulty memory thread,
Yes, it is. ME is all about fault memory. If it isn't, then prove it.

it is a thread about what people remember from before,
You mean what they remembered wrongly?

you obviously do not remember a different way, so MOVE ALONG already.....
Open forum.

as some others have said, the fact that there is sooo much flaming and trolling makes it look like I am on to something...
I have not been flaming or trolling. The only flaming going on has been from yourself.

in a skunkworks thread, if it is nonsense, most people move along, and dont even reply, maybe have a chuckle and move on,
I'm not most people.

but your obsession here, is just making me and others dig deeper and realize we may well be on to something.
Or maybe it's faulty memory?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You are seriously obsessed. Almost to the stalker level at this point. Move on buddy...move on.

Maybe I like it here?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

If you feel that anyone who posts here is doing anything against the T&C of the website, contact a mod.

Otherwise, you'll just have to put up with people posting here with alternative views to your own.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If you feel that anyone who posts here is doing anything against the T&C of the website, contact a mod.

Otherwise, you'll just have to put up with people posting here with alternative views to your own.

Additional Terms And Conditions For Members Summary: The below specific and itemized rules not withstanding, all Users and members are expected to participate with the same common every-day social graces used in civilized mixed company. Our desire is to foster an environment of civil decorum that enables our members to discuss highly provocative and intensely speculative topics without concern over personal attacks or insults.

Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Additional Terms And Conditions For Members Summary: The below specific and itemized rules not withstanding, all Users and members are expected to participate with the same common every-day social graces used in civilized mixed company. Our desire is to foster an environment of civil decorum that enables our members to discuss highly provocative and intensely speculative topics without concern over personal attacks or insults.

Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

Which isn't what I have done.

Your point?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Again, not what I have done.

Your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join