It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

So then why are you so definitive of this? And dismissive of other theories. We have seen each other in threads, and you know I rarely get tangled about your theory, instead watch as others get themselves into a knot with you over it. Your statements come across with the full force of a jaques Velee endorsed physicist in the know, rather than a theory...reflect on my comment, and please don't take it is as a criticism.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

certainly explains why people can go from being good people to bad people almost overnight, im a brave boy kev i want to experience the stuff you have experienced, because i do believe you have experienced otherworldly things, and im not usualy the guy that believes people so readily, although the stuff you say resonates with me a lot of the time. i have never seen anything out of the ordinary my whole life. well except for the time me and a group of friends seen a meteor although thats not strange about 5 mins before it happened i thought i may have seen what looked like flashes of blue and red strobe lights flash in the sky over where the meteor was about to pass, although i was quite high at the time so i totally disregarded it.
it also happened so fast that it may not have happened lol.
i just want an experience where i can say that the world is not as it seems. all ive got are theories and what ifs. no hard evidence which only comes through personal experience as far as im concerned.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

i just want an experience where i can say that the world is not as it seems. all ive got are theories and what ifs. no hard evidence which only comes through personal experience as far as im concerned.

Be careful what you wish for!

But if you decide to take the warriors path; arm yourself with the shield of faith and the sword of awareness.

I know a place....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

ohh please elaborate
) ............

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

zazz who is that hot model looking chic you have displayed

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

ohh please elaborate
) ............

ohh, I will. In a p2p. I think I have gotten my fair share of abuse with personal revelations in the open threads.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

yeah i know what your saying.............thanks

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It's very simple.

In my personal life there is little doubt.

So I'm prone to speak with confidence.

For example if you see a dog run past you, you will say "I saw a dog run past me". You will not say, "I have a theory that I saw a dog run past me".

But this is ATS. You've never seen "my dog".

So I have to say "theory" constantly.

And I can't prove even an actual dog over the Internet.

We are all trying to advance the bleeding edge of the known here.

Nobody said it was easy.

As for discounting others theories...we all do quite a lot of that.

Fyi, I concur quite a lot with mirageman, quite a lot with the Gut, even a fair bit with BP, and others.

I have little time for some theories. But again that's how we all are.

Feel free to blast past anything I post...it won't hurt my feelings.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Hungering for "the supernatural" is perilous. If there is any other field you might like, I might suggest that instead.

Nobody knows enough to make the exploration safe, and at the end of the day it's just neuroligy and physics, and you realize that the Universe is exceedingly "not tuned for human beings", despite all the lies and disinformation.

Kev

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There is no need for me to ignore your posts, I enjoy the concept/theory, the delivery is a little over the top for some, as I said, it is up to you to consider that point, or ignore it and go on as you have been. It rarely effects me, but I have seen some pretty aggressive interactions between you and others. Without anything more than a "its an inner knowing" argument I hope you can see why it causes friction for others who research this field.

Without any evidence and explaining it as a 'lifetime of knowing' makes you no different to kanzveldt and her belief system. To the observer like myself of that interaction I saw the same argument, same passion of belief just different notes being trumpeted out.
Just saying.....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

In the "argument" you are referencing, I did not fight back, as there was nothing to fight over. I did quote some science. I do that quite a lot.

I'm not making any sort of "inner experience" type of argument.

Actually I'm not arguing.

I post parts of what I'm working on, sometimes with references, sometimes not.

Pretty much the same as everyone.

Yes, I can be annoying. We all can be. I take a lot of "punches", but that's fine with me.

I really don't know what you are going on about.

It might take me 10 years to finish experimenting and collaborating and to write it up, if I live that long.

But in spite of that, I provide much more to talk about than "I believe in Aliens and UFOs" but have no proof of anything...and oh yes...there musta been crashes...there musta been.

I come from a completely different culture than you...probably a completely different background than you...I share maybe 10% of it.

I do what I can, following my conscience. The line between overstating and sufficiently stating is always something that I keep in mind.

I do my best by my personal standards.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thanks for the insult, i pointed out that it was all about the lie and not the substance, if you're incapable still of seeing the double act pulled on that that thread by disinformation agents propagating false belief for the sake of it that's fine, if you cannot see how on this thread concerned with the promotion of disinformation that curious beast developed a third head again that's quite alright, but the greater issue i drew attention to there was respect or lack of it, issues of truth and integrity.

So as i said i tried to present information that was both factual and informative through the best academic sources, you can disrespect me all you like from now on because i'm done, i told you this board was going to become possessed and it has been, totally owned, i'll let you get back to fawning over David Icke now.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

What evidence is there for this? Studies? Peer reviewed papers? It's very interesting
, but having the data would be preferable to taking one persons word for it.

Theres more evidence that these are just craft our secret space program fly for recon or research. And these craft are surrounded by a sheath of plasma to reduce air friction to almost zero.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I really don't know what you are going on about.

I'm asking you allow people to state what they want without being dismissive ( gheesh I'm not saying there aren't cray cray ideas out there, but lets just be mindful to listen ) you yourself have provided no empirical data/evidence to back up a theory.

If in time scientists provide this data to support this theory (which is not exclusively yours) I hope it is shared in a much more succinct, non secretive manner different to what TDL's higher up contacts are providing us.

The intelligent plasma theory is exciting to discuss, but I would love to get my goggles scanning something with tangible information other than the Condign report which Nick Pope told me to read....hey we can all name drop

a reply to: yuppa

That too is a very interesting premise, and would love to read some links on the evidence. Thanks Yuppa!
edit on 10-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well fair enough. I will consider your input and monitor my posting style.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I 100% concur that technology is in use with mundane aircraft.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hey KPB, feel free to ignore me also

It's not posting style. I'm not here to tell anyone how to post, just be mindful not to cut people off at the knees when you have given no more in terms of evidence than they have .

Cheers Z

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I respect that you weren't afraid to share your personal opinions with me.

I'm sure that we will continue to communicate, as we share some common interests.

You do make me smile quite frequently and I don't want that to stop.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

First of all I'd like to say I really appreciate your input in this (and other) topics. When looking at the direction science is currently going with meta- and quantum physics I believe it's a direction we need to look into further.

With that said allow me to point out in one of TDL interviews he pointed out there was a physical and a non physical life form (if I recall correctly since I'm not a detail kinda guy, more big picture). Doesn't this share some common ground with one of your posts in another topic?

But I must admit, the book shares a lot of general common ground with a lot of theories so yeah, I'm skeptik about this as well.

The Sekret machines project also reminds me of a project in the past by Disney to disclose some things...

And if this all is of this big of a magnitude, how does this 'disclosure' fits in internationally? Surely if it's true this will impact other countries as well, only this project to me seems targeted more to US only.
edit on 11-5-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: spelling check

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: AboveBoard

I have signed NDAs that would have me sued for over 100million. They can be effective

REALLY you must have at least 100 million to lose then

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join