It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

The USA loves it's disinformation game, where they try to control "reality" by controlling the dialogue.

In my view, the only real "disclosure" would be that we share this planet with one or more advanced (and many less advanced) coherent energy species. The jury is out on how they use the physical world.. how physical they become..
so from that standpoint, there is some wiggle room to speak about an "alien-like, physical-like species that's
on Earth).

But a "true" "aliens and ships from space" disclosure probably isn't possible.. it probably hasn't happened.

Yes, Mr. TD did mention some spiritual type stuff.

During his AMA I was asking him about the one "spiritual" type group that people are afraid to speak about, to see if they were possibly going to "disclose" but he didn't answer any of my questions.

I SUPPOSE that TD could come out eventually, with the "real disclosure" about the lack of "traditional aliens and UFOs",
but it's not looking promising so far.

Kev

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

That thought process is wrong.
NDA breaking allows for someone to sue for more than an individual may have to destroy them.
it has to be a deterrent not a slap on the wrist.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

what other avenues? i will be honest i can get scared on occasion but like a switch that fear turns to anger at the thing that has tried to make me fear, a defense mechanism where the fear instantly activates the fight response, never the flight response, the reason for this i believe is down to me moving to N.ireland from Scotland for 2 yrs at the age of 8 and kids instantly tried to bully me because of my accent, i quickly learned that you had to stick up for yourself and fighting back was the only option, people quickly learned to respect me because of this, then i moved back to scotland with an irish accent and it happened all over again, so i have been well conditioned to fight and not flight. the only thing is i feel like fighting these entities and giving them my rage may well be the thing that they want, for that reason i wont try and make contact untill i know how i should defend myself if i ever do come under attack.
What do you think?

this life seems to be one long battle for your mind.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Going open to the public on the UFO matter won't only mean to aknowledge possible crashes and the intel recovered that would clearly point to an alien species, but the WHYs. And I suspect that's the primary reason of why the information never went out in first place.

I think what happened here is that the military at some point realized we were being visited, but they didn't know exactly the reasons. Well, that obviously must be changed when the abductions experiences started to break into the public knowledge. That must have been a complete game changer, knowing that the aliens were not only violationg your air space, but also abducting civilians against their will.

I mean, let's be honest here for a minute. We know what private investigators on the subject have been revealing the past decades, and it's not nice, at all. This is serious, some of these alien groups are infiltrating our society with human looking mind-controlling hybrid beings, and it seems just to be the start of something 'bigger' to come, some sort of breaking point event that some abductees have been informed through their experiences.

Do you really think any government will officially say anything on the subject?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

"this life seems to be one long battle for your mind."

That's an excellent observation.

That's why "no mind" philosophies such as advaita, some forms of buddhism, etc. Can be very tempting.

That's no doubt why they evolved, as the complexity of the human mind and culture leads one automatically towards mental unhealth in this very stressful world.

People turn to religion, shamanism, spirituality, UFOs and other "crackpot ideas" as a coping mechanism of imaginary certainty and "escapism".

Anyone with 2 brain cells and no morals knows how to manipulate people through this innate human weakness.

"Disclosure" is latest flavor of this unsavory and ancient practice.

Kev

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'll just add my $0.02 cents here.

If disclosure is to come, it will not be decided by any human(s) or on our governments' or any earthly timeline. It will be when the higher intelligence determine the time is right.

And if you believe in prophecy, then the time could very well be near. I will refer you to a source, that could become a rabbit hole for you if you so wish (and it's very possible you have already been down it if you are interested in UFO's), but Andrija Puharich and Uri Geller are two fascinating individuals.

On their own, each of them are fascinating, but together they collaborated on a book titled 'Uri' - which is so fascinating it borders on the incomprehensible. On page 53 of that book, they are allegedly conversing with an alien intelligence called "Spectra" while under hypnosis and here is what they had to say:

"Andrija, you shall take care of Uri. Take good care of him. He is in a very delicate situation. He is the only one for the next fifty years to come."

Now, given that this alleged conversation took place in 1971, fifty years henceforth brings the date to 2021. Less than 5 years away.

So, adding it all up. If disclosure is going to happen, and if it is going to happen with the help/guidance of advanced intelligence, and if it was my money that was in play, I'd look for the information to come from a somewhat unexpected source - as was the case with Uri. Could Tom be that person? I guess so, but my Spidey-Sense just doesn't agree for some reason. And I can't put my finger on why. Something is just not right. I'm not denying Tom is a "special" guy. I just don't know if he's "disclosure special" if you know what I'm saying.

Anyways, food for thought.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Jimmy Kimmel late-night TV interview : 
Hillary Clinton: “You know, there’s a new name,” Clinton said in the March appearance. “It’s unexplained aerial phenomenon,” she said. “UAP. That’s the latest nomenclature.” 

I must say that I find this fascinating...UAP is a much better term than UFO; as it does not refer to an object but a phenomenon.

Maybe, just maybe, the 70 years of nonsense may someday come to an end.

Kev
edit on 12-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

its interesting that they are calling it that now, as if they are saying its not "just" physical objects or maybe there not physical at all, in line with the things Icke and vallee are suggesting, i have noticed that term UAP getting used by the MSM here in the UK more regularly also. could be nothing but it is strange why they have changed it tho, maybe to get more merchandising out with the new term on all the T-shirts caps- posters etc, not a bad theory considering it actually must be big business in that sense. wonder who owns the biggest ufology merchandising companies hmmmmm.....

edit on 12-5-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2016 by Davg80 because: oops

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

i just want to add this i have just found out, my bookmakers odds on the announcement of intelligent alien life on other planets, 26-1 this year, or anytime after 2020 its 1.01-1 (which means if you put £1 on u get £1.01 back) the bookies are rarely wrong!
www.paddypower.com...
edit on 12-5-2016 by Davg80 because: amended

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Since you brought up Vallee and his interdimensional theory and I already made a comment about information from a discarnate intelligence 'Spectra', I might as well put this here also since it fits both of those categories as well.

On page 467 of the book Dreams, Evolution, and Value Fulfillment Vol 2, Jane Roberts channels an "energy personality essence" who goes by the name of Seth and he had this to say:

"Man explored the physical world in the dreaming state long before he explored it physically. A man or woman might [be] while dreaming suddenly in strange territory, looking at the sky from a different viewpoint, with, say, a familiar river nowhere in sight, and with a mountain where ordinarily a plain might be. This was in a way as startling an experience as it would be to you to find yourselves on some distant planet. (You do for that matter, explore space in the same fashion, and on at least some occasions your own "visitors from outer space" are dream travelers from other dimensions of reality)."

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well Hillary wouldn't use "real soft disclosure" for political gain, would she?

Then the only question would be, is there finally a bit of rebellion in the official ranks, (2 competing media blitzes in the future.. UFO and UAP), or have the deceivers been reading so much ATS, that they are going to attempt an end run, by creating a new mythology that uses UAP concepts, as yet another attempt to control and market a version of the "truth" that is to their benefit?

Only time will tell.

Kev

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ok, I guess time told quicker than I had realized:

But wait, there’s more. Podesta – as if by some wonderful synchronicity of timing – met with Tom DeLonge for his Sekret Machines project, who just so happens to be in the midst of a massive mainstream media campaign. What are the chances that this would syncopate in near perfect unison to the drums of Clinton’s UFO… sorry… UAP tinged election campaign? As if by magic, UFOs are everywhere in the mainstream right now and if you are a believer then Hillary is most definitely your gal. Current UFO Market Value Rating – $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hillary, Podesta and TD

Kev

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Great article, thanks for the link. had to laugh at the photo of the bronies!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
Oh I was merely pointing out the connections that both authors Keel and Vallee liked the inter dimensional hypothesis
more than the extra terrestrial explanation and this is pretty much where I stand.
IF there is an Alien ET connection to all of this my guess its a really small percentage, really small.

Whatever these "entities" are they sure do like to lie and play tricks a lot, the UFO phenomenon is in the same realms of ghosts, poltergeists, demonic oppression/possession if this does indeed exist.

we just don't know who why or what and I'm pretty sure this is by design. hope that helps. Cheers.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Are the "aliens" demonic though? Or is it that there are certain regimes in our world that would like us to think so? Even the idea of an intellectual society is anathema for some.

I get it though, who knows?

I can't believe Kandzeveldt got insulted in the thread though, damn, I love Kandzeveldt's posts!

edit on 13-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: can'r???

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

George knapp is good on radio

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Surely Mr. DeLonge must realise that the UFO field is plagued with hearsay, speculation, conjencture, hoaxes, etc., and that in the end extraordinary claims must be met with extraordinary evidence...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura

a reply to: Jonjonj
Oh I was merely pointing out the connections that both authors Keel and Vallee liked the inter dimensional hypothesis
more than the extra terrestrial explanation and this is pretty much where I stand.
IF there is an Alien ET connection to all of this my guess its a really small percentage, really small.

Whatever these "entities" are they sure do like to lie and play tricks a lot, the UFO phenomenon is in the same realms of ghosts, poltergeists, demonic oppression/possession if this does indeed exist.

we just don't know who why or what and I'm pretty sure this is by design. hope that helps. Cheers.

Exactly my view as well. I kind of stumbled across this theory after reading Hunt for the Skinwalker. It makes a lot of sense for all the above mentioned phenomena

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Jacques Vallee seriously considered that something like faeries or some other native cryptid was involved in Passport to Magonia.

But he also considered that these "effects" might be arising from the human mythical unconscious in some manner and no "beings per se" might be involved at all.

He's been looking for hints about new science, and has noted that UFOlogy acts more like a modern mythology in the making than anything.

JV is still puzzled how a phenomena which acts insubstantial most of the time, also acts substantial at other times.

He has drawn very few hard conclusions after these 50 years of researching and writing.

But his work is some of the best out there.

Kev

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I also thought his speech about metaphysics was interresting as well, though not specifically about this phenomena.

Search for JV Ted talks Bruxelles if you haven't seen it yet.

Some other interresting lectures there as well.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join