It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

But it wasn't kept perfectly secret for 70 years was it?

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

If it goes off the tracks, then how is it a smoking gun. Its closer to conjecture in my opinion.

The whole topic of the effects and affects on the brain due to strong and finessed em is fascinating to me. Theres definitely something to it and a mechanism behind it.

Also, you bring up good points looking at the quantum side of things. Who knows what the virtual electrons and positrons of the vacuum really do on a small scale that can add up to some serious phase noise in the signal on the large scale. Especially when something as sensitive and sophisticated as the human brain are tasked to process and the interpret it.

Also, autocorrect is the bane of my typing experience too. Right there with ya on that one.

edit on 10-5-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Not perfectly. Correct.

Also, they did use it fairly soon, but the idea that something could be designed to keep people "like moles in the dark" has already been done.

edit on 10-5-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It goes off the tracks because an otherwise reasonable disclosure gets all stupid when it tries to cover up BTUFOs clumsily.

But I agree that whomever wrote that report didn't have all the facts.

Still in my view it's 100x more useful than Roswell and Bentwaters say, put together. There are big pieces of truth in it.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yes of course. I still know nuclear reactor secrets that I'd never mention. Secrets can be kept for certain periods of time.

But after 70 years "7000" clumsy attempts at deception have come out.

That's not compartmentaluzation like Manhattan....that's marketing.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
How does one explain radiation burns from UFO encounters?
Is Plasma radioactive?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I have signed NDAs that would have me sued for over 100million. They can be effective

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I concur

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Ive signed NDAs too when working the hollywood scene and ive never violated a single one. Getting screwed legally or worse is a good deterrent.

Plus they are proactive when folks that sign SF312s get too lose lipped.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No thermal neutrons...It's not uranium or plutonium.

But at least hot plasmas are a soup of charged particles, electrons, ions, very powerful EM fields.

I'd say the effect of a plasma would look very similar to beta and gamma radiation from a radioactive source.

And who can say what the physics of more exotic plasmas is like.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Are the UFO's hot plasmas?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Are the UFO's hot plasmas?

In my unverified opinion, there are sentient "exotic plasmas" (say dark matter / dark energy) which when they interact in our world, in a more physical way, do indeed take on a shell of hot plasma.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Not perfectly. Correct.

Also, they did use it fairly soon, but the idea that something could be designed to keep people "like moles in the dark" has already been done.

I realise you're not saying otherwise, but there was a very real difference between the secrecy surrounding Manhattan and that of the UFO phenomena.

In a nutshell, if those involved with Manhattan blabbed, it could have literally resulted in the demise of every Man, WOman and Child alive in the USA.

That fear alone, a very real 'unmanufactured' fear in actuality would have stood over and above that concering one's own thoughts of mortality. As such, the knowledge that should the enemy break the secrecy and aquire the data and beat the US to the bomb, it could be the end of everything for every American would be a powerful reason for those involved to 'keep Mum'.

As far as i know, there is not such dire consequences attached to the UFO phenomena...plenty of selfish reasons to conceal of course, tech, weaponry, benefits to science, maintaining financial status quo and so on, but not anything involving annihilation of a continent or our entire species, so the secrecy and the revealing of the secrecy ought not to carry the same levels of protection and fear as Manhattan did.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Exotic plasma techniques....like pumping a plasma bloom with a s-polarized laser to induce a soliton, impelling radial ion expansion, which in turn creates a resonant em cavity, being a perfect playground within to do all sorts of voodoo with? Its fun to watch the "ufo" videos of this. "Oh god the orb its creating new orbs the aliens are here!!!" Not exactly.

Or, were going with something different here?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

are these plasmas intelligent, do they have consciousness in your opinion?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

My opinion is that technology is encroaching on the world of exotic life forms.

Do your technologically generated plasmas have the ability to fly through walls, vehicles and people without causing any harm?

Btw. When JV asked me about plasma technology, I did mention I had a source which told me that one use of it was to spoof UFOs.

So we are at least partially concurring.

Need to run to work.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

are these plasmas intelligent, do they have consciousness in your opinion?

The cold dark plasmas are very intelligent, some of them anyway. And their babies live relatively quietly in most humans until they hatch into the next phase of their life cycle.

Must run.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The "ufos" may have a plasma field surrounding it, which can generate pretty bremsstrahlung effects. But being a dielectric and the whole phase velocity of the electrons being faster than "c" can produce a different, and equally pretty, type of radiation...In the UV spectrum... its not very strong but with enough exposure and lack of sunscreen you could get burned.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What evidence is there for this? Studies? Peer reviewed papers? It's very interesting
, but having the data would be preferable to taking one persons word for it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This subject has more compartmentalization around it than "UFOs", as both the technologies and the so-called metaphysics for it actually exist.

But other than Project Condign and some rare physics papers from Russia, you won't find much.

I'm not suggesting that anyone stop using the word theory yet.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join