It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Our buddy George Knapp has been involved/consulting behind the scenes with Tom DeLonge on Tom's big project AKA: "To The Stars" and his interview with him aired on KLAS in Las Vegas last night. There are two parts - be sure to watch both links.

I know from first person contacts that the "insiders Tom is interacting with are the real deal, while that doesn't guarantee what they're telling Tom is the end all truth, I have to admit that after 35+ years of my own involvement with the UFO phenom Tom is the first person I've ever heard of who has been granted access at this level.

Check out the interviews below and see what you think about all this, I'm genuinely interested in all of your thoughts on this. I'm not sure what to think yet...

Part 1:
www.lasvegasnow.com...

Part 2:
www.lasvegasnow.com...

FWIW I was blown away by the statement in part two (I'm paraphrasing here), "they found a life form in a crash and there have been multiple crashes that have been investigated and cleaned up via an organization/project that is bigger than Apollo or the Manhattan were".

When I consider the ramifications of that statement, if it's the truth, it brings to mind what several people have told me in the past that I just couldn't believe because there was zero evidence to support it beyond some classified documents obtained through FOIA which could be interpreted in many ways.

Don't get me wrong, I still haven't seen any evidence to support this but the fact it has been confirmed to me that Tom is talking to the highest people in the food chain (beyond Podesta, these people are TOP military, intel, and civilian) by someone I trust implicitly and is high up the chain himself, adds something to this that I've never experienced before.

All that said, my eyes are wide open to the possibility that this is yet another disinformation campaign being played out at the highest levels but I have to admit that in my mind that is an unlikely reality, there might actually be some genuine honesty emanating from on high in our government/military industrial establishment. (I can't believe I just wrote that)...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for this great heads up. I am one of those people who actually think George is an honest, non-affiliated and there for the news kind of guy. I hope I am not wrong.

Given that the AMA was a bit lacklustre I am hoping that there is more meat on the bone here.

Big thumbs up.

I just thought on though...thinking about our man from the musical beat combo, does Paul Bennewitz spring to mind?

I hope not!!!
edit on 7-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks for that. IS there a transcript of the interview available? Can't watch video or listen to audio at work

+13 more 
posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

After Tom's performance here in an AMA, I have no care about anything he says.

(post by Makingoodtime removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I imagine an interview is much more "calido" than a cold AMA though, right?

I mean maybe the guy is like me, and just hates typing on a phone. If I haven't got a keyboard I could lose touch with my frickin family, I hate phones so badly!
edit on 7-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: yada

+8 more 
posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

So what?

I know from first person contacts that the "insiders Tom is interacting with are the real deal, while that doesn't guarantee what they're telling Tom is the end all truth,

Then stop yer nonsense, Mark.

K?

Don't get me wrong, I still haven't seen any evidence to support this

Then what are you doing?

this is yet another disinformation campaign being played out at the highest levels

Cuz it is. He's a bionic super-doty.

What else are we supposed to believe?

(C'mon: Saturday.)

Love,

Dan.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Bybyots because: ? ? ?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

I know from first person contacts that the "insiders Tom is interacting with are the real deal, while that doesn't guarantee what they're telling Tom is the end all truth,

K?

Then what are you doing?

Hence the Paul Bennewitz comment.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Oh please; I can read better than you.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

But can you see? That is the thing. The veritable thing!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Explain.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A rock star being given the information that is probably the most yuuuuggge story concerning mankinds existance ever?

As crazy as the whole UFO subject is; I guess it makes perfect sense.

edit on 7-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha! I'm laughing at the last sentence in your post. I'll be sure to listen to the interviews and if I have anything worthy to say I'll be sure to comment.

Thanks for posting!!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The transcript should be just below the video player on the linked page.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I guess it makes perfect sense.

If that's the case? Your driver's license should be revoked.

Have a nice weekend.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

K?

Then what are you doing?

I will explain. My question was simply to ask if you believe this is all another great revelation of nothing; another Paul Bennewitz story; another shameful abuse of a person. And that the site owner is participate in that. Just askin.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

My question was simply to ask if you believe this is all another great revelation of nothing; another Paul Bennewitz story; another shameful abuse of a person. And that the site owner is participate in that. Just askin.

Yes.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
AAhh if only John Lennon or Robbie Williams had been as interested in UFOs then we'd long have known the secrets.

Nope! let's let a third generation pop-punk artist know it all so he can write about it all (as fiction) and make films (as sci-fi) and record CDs and sell T-shirts too!

All the clues are there and I think it's pretty obvious what's going on.

That's why I don't understand why people still give him the time of day.

edit on 7/5/16 by mirageman because: Ever feel like you've been cheated! - Jonny Rotten (Sex Pistols)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I guess it makes perfect sense.

If that's the case? Your driver's license should be revoked.

Have a nice weekend.

No worries, I'll turn it in voluntarily and just fly ubber.

tu tambien, amigo!!

edit on 7-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

FWIW, I can assure you George is absolutely among the most honest people I've ever met. He is the epitome of investigative journalism, he's both fearless and the consummate fact checker.

I've known George personally and have considered him a friend for over a decade. I have spent many hours and days with him at the TV station and in his home. I can also tell you he has the coolest collection of UFO paraphernalia I've ever seen in his home office.

He is rock solid and I would stand with him on anything he says.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join