It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviews Tom DeLonge about his big project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I watched. George Knapp has been high on my list of people with integrity ever since the first time I heard him on C2C.

Tom. I'd never heard of him or his band until the announcement was made at ATS he was going to do an AMA.

My assessment: This is more of the slow drip disclosure conditioning which has been going on for a while. More people are being groomed to be spokespeople for disclosure. Some things will be revealed, a lot won't if the slow drip continues. If he talks about secret space programs and breakaway civilizations I would listen to compare it with what I've already read and heard.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Knapp is a gentleman journalist.

TDL is not saying anything UFOlogists haven't already said, the question is, is he a pawn or a player?
I'm not sure he is bright enough to be a player.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Sadly, . . . imho . . .

I have 0.000000000000% doubt

that the story told will be more or less precisely as the critters and oligarchy WANT it to be told--regardless of how they have to . . . . 'finesse' . . . Tom to do it.

It is too early in the game for the WHOLE truth to come out. That won't be out wholesale until the world ruler sets up his image in the new Jewish 3rd Temple to be worshiped as God.

It is interesting to watch the scenarios unfold at greater and greater speed.

Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I suspect that MOST of the powerful people are also being sold a false bill of goods by the critters.

It is conceivable that folks who literally sacrifice their children to the Dark lord may know the real truth . . . but I doubt the average elite does.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

RE: The media project; if there is a story to be told I would think that in this day and age the multi media plan Tom has devised is a solid way to tell it.

??? That leaves me scratching my head? What would the govt need Tom for when they have access to social media and the msm?

Can you clarify on what has Tom devised?

Surely this clever unique plan can't be mixing fiction with non fiction ,celebrities,hollywood,msm,conspiracy forums and facebook?

edit on 58531America/ChicagoSat, 07 May 2016 21:58:46 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's what i'm wondering about too-what's so special about this musician dude that he's getting all this info from allegedly top men?Seems weird to me.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I bought and read the "Sekrets" book. My review is here.

Thanks for the excellent review, Schuyler. Nothing new after all is not a surprise. So, George Knapp has been watching Delonge's quest unfold (from the sidelines as an interested observer/journalist he seems to assure us) for 5 years. You reckon George made any of the "insider" introductions?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: The GUT

I know crashed saucers were mentioned

according to tom they didn't crash - it was deliberate on the aliens part - they are giving the various human factions advanced technology so that they will use it against each other, as a way of finding out who is the 'strongest'

I know u are posting what he said so not targeting you but
Cool so it's earth strongest versus mars strongest then onto the semi finals.

Wasn't there a cartoon about this scenerio? Will check to see if Tom D was involved in it as part of his disclosure strategy.

From what I have seen in regards to this Tom D project is nothing more thans sales tactics. The typical teaser with no substance, which will not get a dollar out of me.
edit on 32531America/ChicagoSat, 07 May 2016 22:32:27 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well, i dont know what to believe, but I will offer one possible explanation.

They were not ready to reveal the truth in Lennons day. Blink 182 was extremely popular in the second half of the 90s, with a particular age group. They seem to be targeting a specific demographic. They could choose someone popular with kids today, but, perhaps they have lost all hope with Mellenials? And they realize they are going to miss their chance to introduce this in a meaningful way, so they are focusing on the demographic that will be running the planet in the next 10-20 years. The 30-somethings. Plus they needed someone well known to their target demographic, but also someone intelligent. Tom is actually a smart guy. At least, a lot more intellectual than most of his peers.

There are still a lot of things that make me wonder about this though, and I for one will prefer to err on the side of skepticism with any information that comes from this. But I will still want to know, so I can decide for myself. I wont buy any books, but I might try to find a way to read them for free.

If it had to be a musician, I wouldve picked Maynard from Tool. But I wouldnt choose a musician anyway. I would have Stephen Hawking, Micciu Kachu, Neil Tyson Degrasse and... uh, hell, why not... the crazy hair guy from ancient aliens, to handle disclosure. And maybe the president. Nah. Jack, from the jack in the box commercials. Id have them do a series of their humorous commercials themed around disclosure. I guess thats why I'm not in charge of disclosure...

But anywah, yeah, they were not ready in Lennons time. Now theyre realizing they cant keep a lid on this forever, maybe the Others have given them a time limit before they do it themselves, or maybe some other circumstances will make it impossible to hide for much longer.

Or maybe its just more disinfo.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I wonder if the Valiant Thor story is true. Any mention of him in the book?

Maybe the ET's have said: "Times Up! Coming Ready or Not!!!"

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Here's my take. The way it's being presented to Tom and by Tom is purposeful. On Tom's side, things that people would scoff at "rationally" they will "suspend disbelief" for during a novel or movie. If the entertainment piece is "based on real events" it just adds a bit of cool factor but people generally consider it entertainment more than any kind of serious journalism.

When the non-fiction comes out, it will change form and I imagine Tom/whomever is hoping that people's interest in the non-fiction underpinnings of the "stories" will increase as the "entertainment" factor grabs hold.

Tom is a good choice for this. He has a large fan base and name recognition in a field completely unrelated to government or corporate interests involved in the story. He has proven himself capable of making things happen creatively. He's not so super famous that he's got paparazzi all over him, so he can go about his business.

I think it is NOT "oh here is Tom DeLonge - FINALLY we can spill the beans on UAP/UFO/Aliens! Woot!"

I think it was a synchronistic convergence of "Those in the know" coming to the conclusion that they couldn't keep everything under wraps anymore without, perhaps, great risk to those whom they claim to protect. Tom happened to show up and solved a problem for them when they needed it solved. National Security secrets don't get shared unless there is a need to know, and "we the people" are pretty much down at the bottom of the list of "people who need to know."

Anyway, back to speculate on the "why."

I'm thinking, based on Sekret Machines, that there is a risk to humanity. That risk, which is fueling disclosure could be in the form of withheld technologies that could, perhaps, help us not destroy ourselves and our planet.

They could be defenses against an encroaching "Other" that has motives that might be scary, and that they can't simply pull a defense out of their pockets without a bit of explanation, so to speak.

They could WANT to openly fight Others because they have gotten themselves into deep doo doo somehow and pissed them off, but it's easier to claim they are the heroes (that is my personal worry = that "disclosure" of "motives" of the Others is a lie and that we stupidly blundered into starting a war with an advanced enemy - or - they are making the Other's into an enemy by projecting onto them human motivations of conquerers. I guess I'm a wee bit distrustful...) It could be a play in the direction of creating a World Government in order to "come together" to fight the Others, regardless of the Other's interest or lack of interest in us as a species/planet with resources. It could be a combination of things.

Anyway. I could be totally wrong on all of the above! I look forward to hearing the interview. Thanks for letting us know your understanding of what level it is coming from, but it truth or lies or a bit of both.

- AB
edit on 7-5-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You have illuminated my thoughts, and honestly, my hopes, better than I could have done.

I guess we'll see if we're being taken for another ride or if there might actually be some truth on the topic forthcoming soon enough.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Well thought-out. Well said, imho.

Have been studying this . . . field . . . since 1962.

Neither the critters nor the oligarchy have much capacity to tell the truth--much less the WHOLE truth.

Besides, the whole truth would seriously sabotage their goals--most to all of them.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This jumped into my mind...

Hm....

www.veteranstoday.com... d-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

Oh I hope not...

- AB

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

imho,

Whatever truth will be included in Tom's products . . .

will be merely, primarily to only there in order to seduce more fully and more convincingly the populace into the goals and scenarios that the critters and the oligarchy have as super-ordinate constructs--their top level constructions on "reality" and their top level plans for the planet and the serfs and slaves on it.

One of their supreme priorities is UTTER TYRANNY. They have been herding the sheeple toward that in a dozen or more ways for at least 60 years. And since 911, the herding has picked up speed and sheep-dogs along the perimeters.

And, it WILL BE a global tyranny.

The critters are likely necessary to coerce the world's religions into one religion worshiping the world leader. Nothing less dramatic would likely do. Ditto toward one world government.

And, the tech and 'super natural' demonstrations of the critters and the oligarchy will be brought to bear toward the same goals.

All of this is fairly plain as the nose on one's face to those well read, researched and paying attention. It's not even very hidden any more. All one has to do is to notice which puzzle pieces are now on the table and which cluster together--and then think moderately critically about all that. That's about all it takes.

edit on 7/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: grammar

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I couldn't agree with you more.

All of it, the speculation and the doubt...

I for one am very interested in seeing just exactly what comes from this if anything or, better yet, everything.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The "top people" involved in this don't officially exist. If they have to interact with the actual military, you can be sure they're not using real names to the generals or chiefs of staff. These people show up, say what they need and leave. Its a "need to know" thing, and not even the POTUS needs to know.

It's also a global shadow organization that does a good job of keeping its fingerprints and tracks wiped from history. Geopolitics is even beneath these people, as the focus of their operations is UP and not "down here".
edit on 8-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

WELL PUT, Mystik.

Very well put.

And, imho, the most of the puzzle pieces all total that anyone can collect on the biggest table

would still be the tiniest tip of the hugest iceberg of such things.

imho.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well, what I've been personally told about this disagrees with your thought/statement, and that's why I am so interested. Normally I would think exactly as you do.

BUT...

For the first time in my 35+ years the "insiders" really do exist as far as I am told by people who I trust implicitly and are actually in a position to know, and these "insiders" are genuinely top ranking folks who would be the only people a logical mind would assume can know about the topic if there even is a genuine topic to know about.

The BIG question for me is WHY?

Why now and why Tom?

Here's the kicker for me, the answer given does make some sense to my old and likely highly receptive mind as well. I've believed/known for decades these "insiders" have painted themselves into a corner with all the disinfo they've used to cover "it" (whatever "it" may be) up, assuming there really is an "it", and their time might finally be running out.

Ultimately, that's what has me intrigued by all of this, rightly or wrongly... And yes, I am absolutely willing to eat humble pie should I end up on the wrong side of the equation, it won't be the first time.

That said, I am willing to keep an open mind until I find out one way or the other for sure.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So whose rabbit hole did Tom fall into?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join