It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Someone else made a comment to my question:

And this is what that person's facebook page looks like.

BLANK.

Now, i know it seems like i'm trying to make Prince into the next Elvis or Tupac, but that's not my intention. It just seems like one thing has lead to another. And no, i don't believe in coincidences, either.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Oh ya Tupac. The original underground bunker connoisseur. Strip poker is definitely his favorite.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I didn't even see the post that he made, after i asked: "is this Prince?"

erom yna eman ym ton s'tahT

"That's not my name any more" backwards

Maybe the mod's should think about moving this from Skunk Works?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
More CRAZINESS. Posted about 10 minutes ago, on facebook.

Friday the 13th?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This is an entertaining thread but I do have to say, I could probably make a song on the programs you list and you wouldn't know if it were studio or bedroom produced. I'd also take great pleasure in uninstalling Fruity Loops, I hate that Mickey Mouse POS.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
He even has a 'Rebirth' project scheduled now. Somebody is having a go, you have made this guys day!

But maybe. Lol

edit on 29-4-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Since Prince didn't have a will/testament, the IRS will be taking 35%-40% of his estate, if he wasn't legally married to some man or woman on this planet. I don't think Prince wants that to happen!

On the other hand, "they" did rush to cremate a body, and claimed it was Prince's, less than 5 days after his death was reported. Why the rush? Very strange..

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If people think the recordings don't sound like Prince but have "his style" then maybe it is his sister or another family member, maybe the recordings were done at Paisley Park Studio which would certainly give them professional, polished sound. I have not taken a listen to them yet but what if some of Prince's secret vault/private collection of songs is supposed to be pushed out upon his death by someone who is to remain anonymous.... That would be a rebirth of sorts..

Just speculating and intrigued by this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yeah, he's moving to the island where Bruce Lee,Kurt Cobain,Elvis,Michael Jackson and princess Diana live.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot I hope the island is BIG. These celebrities like large spreads, with at least a little privacy. David Bowie and Freddy Mercury might be on the island too. But no women? hmmm...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LostThePlot I hope the island is BIG. These celebrities like large spreads, with at least a little privacy. David Bowie and Freddy Mercury might be on the island too. But no women? hmmm...

This is NOTHING the spotting of Elvis.

There's NO WAY someone else could be using Prince's aka, Alexander Nevermind, without getting sued, especially if it's on facebook. And, there's NO WAY someone could use Alexander Nevermind, if it's already been registered; which it was. No one is going to record 46 songs under someone else's name. Crazy thing is, he's not even trying to promote his songs. He's made them available for free download?

Why You Can’t Find any Prince Music on The Internet

The mystery of Prince’s missing online presence goes back to 2007 when a mother uploaded a video on YouTube of her children dancing to Prince’s song Let’s Go Crazy. Although the video was only 29 seconds long and barely audible, Prince demanded that his music be taken off YouTube, saying that he intended to “reclaim his art on the internet.”

This was only the beginning of Prince’s lifelong battle against the internet. As time passed, Prince – who was notorious about protecting his image (he doesn’t even like reporters to take notes during interviews) as well as being a savvy businessman – refused to allow any of his music to be uploaded to YouTube.

And the same goes for other streaming services. Prince was outspoken about not allowing any of his music to be on Apple Music, Rdio, or Spotify.

Probably because Warner Bros was making all the $$$ from Royalties that should have gone to Prince.

I believe that Prince wanted to completely destroy his image and name brand and start over from scratch, without the record labels greedy hands digging in the cookie jar. That's why he faked his own death.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I dont find this far fetched, Prince was all known for being into chemtrails... mmmmmm

So maybe he could pull something like this and operate from the shadows.
edit on 29-4-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If you click through to the Youtube page linked on that Facebook, nothing there seems remotely Prince.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
If you click through to the Youtube page linked on that Facebook, nothing there seems remotely Prince.

Probably because the only thing you've ever heard are his polished radio hits. There's a huge difference. You probably are so used to hearing Purple Rain or Let's Go Crazy that you think that's what he still sounds like. But, Prince could sing in many octaves. His range was incredible.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
So a random post on a conspiracy forum, a random person's opinion of songs being made by Prince, and a random Facebook page with no links to Prince whatsoever, constitute as proof that one of the greatest musicians on the planet is still alive?

I don't think so.

There is much more evidence supporting Prince's death. His emergency attendance of a hospital one week prior to his death, witness statements of his health in the final days of his life, and emergency calls on the day of his death all point to the musician being dead. Sure, you can say he may have orchestrated his death to get away from it all, but the guy was worth hundreds of millions and could literally stay in Paisley Park for the rest of his life if he wanted to. Clearly, he enjoyed being part of the community, as he regularly attended his church and undertook other activities in his local area.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
I dont find this far fetched, Prince was all known for being into chemtrails... mmmmmm

So maybe he could pull something like this and operate from the shadows.
I thought the same of Michael, but he's been dead for a while now. Prince, on the other hand, has intrigued me. Especially today. Crazy thing is, i'm not that big of a "fan". I totally admire his work, and consider him the 2nd greatest artist of all time. Michael being the first. But, i'm hardly fanatic to believe he's another "Elvis".

I asked a simple question: "Is this Prince". The responses i got back were totally unexpected. He tells me not to use that name on that page. And he says: "That's not my name anymore" spelled backwards? Then, he adds an "Event" that just so happens to be on Friday, May 13th???

People have been talking about a "May-Day" event. Could that "Event", he posted, be a warning?

I'm having a hard time believing Alexander Nevermind's page belongs to some kid just having fun because someone posted on their page.

Another thing i found strange: I was the 119th person to "like" his page. hahahahaha Or, maybe he was just waiting for someone to figure out that it was him? Now that we know, he doesn't care because no one is going to believe he's still alive. The media said he died....so, i guess we have to believe he's dead.

The only thing that would shock anyone is if he appeared in public.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sorry, but that's not Prince. Those are uploads with looped tracks from GarageBand. Princes recording style was far more sophisticated than such a program and mix. Also his lyrical structure isn't so linear and dull. The very first song is elementary when it comes to the overly rhyming structure. Just my thoughts. If this is your music and you are just trying to get people to like your stuff, I'm sorry, but you should develop your skills rather than rely on propaganda and deception to win followers.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
So a random post on a conspiracy forum, a random person's opinion of songs being made by Prince, and a random Facebook page with no links to Prince whatsoever, constitute as proof that one of the greatest musicians on the planet is still alive?

I don't think so.

There is much more evidence supporting Prince's death. His emergency attendance of a hospital one week prior to his death, witness statements of his health in the final days of his life, and emergency calls on the day of his death all point to the musician being dead. Sure, you can say he may have orchestrated his death to get away from it all, but the guy was worth hundreds of millions and could literally stay in Paisley Park for the rest of his life if he wanted to. Clearly, he enjoyed being part of the community, as he regularly attended his church and undertook other activities in his local area.

Where's the "evidence" that supports Prince's death?

Isn't it ironic how he was supposed to do a concert or go on tour, when suddenly he dies? Sounds like MJ pt 2. Oh, and to top it off, he died by an accidental overdose? Come on now.

Point 2: YOU CAN'T POST SOMEONE'S CREATIVE WORKS ON A WEBSITE WITHOUT THE CHANCE OF GETTING SUED! And yes, TECHNICALLY, posting youtube videos of someone's creative works is a copyright violation and YES, you CAN BE SUED. ATS is not an exception. So, to think some random "musician", using someone else's registered aka is just going with the flow, trying to gain attention because i asked a simple question, is ridiculous. At LEAST, that person can be sued for trademark infringement, by using the name "Alexander NeverMind".

Oh, and let's go all out and create an "Event" for Friday, May 13th, just for $hits and giggles?

Your logic is more far-fetched than mine.

Some of you should research copyrights and trademarks.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Looked at the Facebook page. There are a bunch of Alexander neverminds when I searched. Anyway, the rebirth event says it is taking place at Paisley park studios......

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This kind of thread is the reason why I joined ATS many years ago!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join