It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
nevermind...
edit on 10-6-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So I went through the thread you posted and researched the user Alexander Never mind posting as anonymous coward in Canada... could it really be?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So funny thing he being Prince , then the artist formerly known as Prince then back to Prince (and pretty much gone for the past 10-15 yrs anyway) but he only really died becuase of a time problem and the actual death of the real prince of England... before any tries to say I am wrong I have to ask when was the last time you went to England ... Btw they run at least 10 years off of us yes I can say this for a fact as I know one of them and u should u should know they use America kinda like a retreat and they have lives here (only going back home for like 2 months a year to get all the BS show and tell for the cameras ... Hiding in plain sight

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kristyk105

Because that's the only person that has been named "Prince" across the centuries, right? no matter that Price was 'Prince' way back and gasdasdadsadasdadasad because the rest of the things you said make as much sense.

Maybe a comma or a paragraph somewhere around your text block would help.
edit on 1-7-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join