It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
nevermind...
edit on 10-6-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So I went through the thread you posted and researched the user Alexander Never mind posting as anonymous coward in Canada... could it really be?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So funny thing he being Prince , then the artist formerly known as Prince then back to Prince (and pretty much gone for the past 10-15 yrs anyway) but he only really died becuase of a time problem and the actual death of the real prince of England... before any tries to say I am wrong I have to ask when was the last time you went to England ... Btw they run at least 10 years off of us yes I can say this for a fact as I know one of them and u should u should know they use America kinda like a retreat and they have lives here (only going back home for like 2 months a year to get all the BS show and tell for the cameras ... Hiding in plain sight

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kristyk105

Because that's the only person that has been named "Prince" across the centuries, right? no matter that Price was 'Prince' way back and gasdasdadsadasdadasad because the rest of the things you said make as much sense.

Maybe a comma or a paragraph somewhere around your text block would help.
edit on 1-7-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: Substracto
I dont find this far fetched, Prince was all known for being into chemtrails... mmmmmm

So maybe he could pull something like this and operate from the shadows.
I thought the same of Michael, but he's been dead for a while now. Prince, on the other hand, has intrigued me. Especially today. Crazy thing is, i'm not that big of a "fan". I totally admire his work, and consider him the 2nd greatest artist of all time. Michael being the first. But, i'm hardly fanatic to believe he's another "Elvis".

I asked a simple question: "Is this Prince". The responses i got back were totally unexpected. He tells me not to use that name on that page. And he says: "That's not my name anymore" spelled backwards? Then, he adds an "Event" that just so happens to be on Friday, May 13th???

People have been talking about a "May-Day" event. Could that "Event", he posted, be a warning?

I'm having a hard time believing Alexander Nevermind's page belongs to some kid just having fun because someone posted on their page.

Another thing i found strange: I was the 119th person to "like" his page. hahahahaha Or, maybe he was just waiting for someone to figure out that it was him? Now that we know, he doesn't care because no one is going to believe he's still alive. The media said he died....so, i guess we have to believe he's dead.

The only thing that would shock anyone is if he appeared in public.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You're definitely nuts.... We all are. I like your theory, I imagine when someone becomes "rich and famous" they soon realize the truth and want nothing more than to disappear. If you had a gazillion dollars and wanted to fake a death... Easy

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

In a sense, he is still alive. There is probably a digital avatar that was created by AI. These digital avatars are a collection of your digital fingerprint and acts on your behalf on the internet. You can physically die, but your avatar lives on.
Just a thought. But yeah, anything is possible, he could still be alive. He just wanted out of the rat race.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

You’re pretty loose with the word proof

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The answers are in his work. Under the cherry moon...a cherry moon is a full moon that occurs during the time the cherry trees are in bloom. He "died' during a cherry moon in his area. 'We're not going to let the elevator break us down...oh no. Let's go" He 'died' in an elevator.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Jlu

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: Substracto
I dont find this far fetched, Prince was all known for being into chemtrails... mmmmmm

So maybe he could pull something like this and operate from the shadows.
I thought the same of Michael, but he's been dead for a while now. Prince, on the other hand, has intrigued me. Especially today. Crazy thing is, i'm not that big of a "fan". I totally admire his work, and consider him the 2nd greatest artist of all time. Michael being the first. But, i'm hardly fanatic to believe he's another "Elvis".

I asked a simple question: "Is this Prince". The responses i got back were totally unexpected. He tells me not to use that name on that page. And he says: "That's not my name anymore" spelled backwards? Then, he adds an "Event" that just so happens to be on Friday, May 13th???

People have been talking about a "May-Day" event. Could that "Event", he posted, be a warning?

I'm having a hard time believing Alexander Nevermind's page belongs to some kid just having fun because someone posted on their page.

Another thing i found strange: I was the 119th person to "like" his page. hahahahaha Or, maybe he was just waiting for someone to figure out that it was him? Now that we know, he doesn't care because no one is going to believe he's still alive. The media said he died....so, i guess we have to believe he's dead.

The only thing that would shock anyone is if he appeared in public.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join