It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Prince would not release anything that terrible..

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Remedylane
Prince would not release anything that terrible..

Prince......DIDN'T release it. Alexander NeverMind DID! It's NOT SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE "Prince". It's supposed to sound like Alexander NeverMind. Geesh

On a side note: This is a little HARD to BELIEVE.

What was he keeping in there? Prince's $500m music vault deep inside Paisley Park 'is drilled open after secretive singer took the combination to his grave'

Prince's former recording engineer Susan Rogers estimates that there is enough material in the vault to release a new album every month for the next decade

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Why couldn't it be possible for someone rich and famous to fake their deaths?
Especially if they have grown tired of the fame who simply want to live a normal life again...
I'm not saying you are right...
But I'm not saying you are wrong either...

And what is to prevent other people - very powerful people from taking his image, his music and letting people believe he is still alive to sell a gazillion records and everything else they could throw to market in his name and image. Why not capitalize off a dead star by bringing him back to life? I'm sure they recreate his features and animate him to make people think him living.

It's a twisted angle to be sure but to those who have known record execs it wouldn't surprise them ONE BIT.

Don't buy anything from Prince or by him, the dead have no need of money.
Give him the respect he deserved for a life dedicated to creating great music instead and share his music among friends and his fans.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
originally posted by: Asktheanimals

And what is to prevent other people - very powerful people from taking his image, his music and letting people believe he is still alive to sell a gazillion records and everything else they could throw to market in his name and image. Why not capitalize off a dead star by bringing him back to life? I'm sure they could recreate his features and animate him to make people think him living.

It's a twisted angle to be sure but to those who have known record execs it wouldn't surprise them ONE BIT. Listen the lyrics of Queeen's song Death on 2 Legs from a Night at the Opera and hear how they felt about record execs!

Don't buy anything, the dead have no need of money.
Give him the respect he deserved for a life dedicated to creating great music instead and share his music among friends and his fans.

Eff money and long live The MUSIC of PRINCE!!
edit on 1-5-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

And with that being said...

Saturday Nite Live presented a special tribute for Prince which includes not just a few gems from his many appearances, but also an impromptu bit he did at the SNL 40 year Anniversary After Party (never before shown prior to this special).

Pretty awesome semi-historical walk down a Prince-ly Path..

If you have AD-Blockers on, it mat prevent you from watching this special.. (sorry out of my control)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
i see my name being discussed on god like, i bet is one of them creeps who has chased me from here.

shame...

Nope..........IT'S NOT! Same person here and there.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And what is to prevent other people - very powerful people from taking his image, his music and letting people believe he is still alive to sell a gazillion records and everything else they could throw to market in his name and image. Why not capitalize off a dead star by bringing him back to life? I'm sure they could recreate his features and animate him to make people think him living.

It's a twisted angle to be sure but to those who have known record execs it wouldn't surprise them ONE BIT. Listen the lyrics of Queeen's song Death on 2 Legs from a Night at the Opera and hear how they felt about record execs!

Don't buy anything, the dead have no need of money.

In order for them to do that, they're going to have to find a great musician that looks like him. Michael would be easier because Michael was a performer. A little more difficult for someone to pretend to be one of the greatest MUSICIANS of all time!

I also agree! Don't buy ANYTHING under the name "Prince".

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

It's certainly possible. I mean just think about it...some Prince super-fan goes silent on FB, knows every detail about the guy (I knew a gal like this once), then the real Prince dies, then someone posts "You Prince?" on their long dormant FB page, they get an email, log in and say to themselves...'hey, you know what, maybe I really AM Prince!"

I could definitely see that.

BTW...I knew someone who really did fake their own death. No, it wasn't Prince, but something even more skeery...a doctor!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well maybe he encoded a message for future reference?
He got the inspiration for the lyrics after a dream where he saw himself lying on the floor of an elevator.
"Let's Go Grazy"

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
2 get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here 2 tell u
There's something else
The afterworld

A world of never ending happiness
U can always see the sun, day or night

So when u call up that shrink in Beverly Hills
U know the one - Dr Everything'll Be Alright
Instead of asking him how much of your time is left
Ask him how much of your mind, baby

'Cuz in this life
Things are much harder than in the afterworld
In this life
You're on your own

And if de-elevator tries 2 bring u down
Go crazy - punch a higher floor

If u don't like the world you're living in
Take a look around u
At least u got friends

U see I called my old lady
4 a friendly word
She picked up the phone
Dropped it on the floor
(Sex, sex) is all I heard

Are we gonna let de-elevator
Bring us down
Oh, no Let's Go!

Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Let's look 4 the purple banana
'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!

We're all excited
But we don't know why
Maybe it's cuz
We're all gonna die

And when we do (When we do)
What's it all 4 (What's it all 4)
U better live now
Before the grim reaper come knocking on your door

Tell me, are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down
Oh, no let's go!

Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Look 4 the purple banana
'Til they put us in the truck, let's go!

C'mon baby
Let's get nuts
Yeah
Crazy

Let's go crazy

Are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down
Oh, no let's go!
Go crazy

I said let's go crazy (Go crazy)
Let's go, let's go
Go
Let's go

Dr. Everything'll be alright
Will make everything go wrong
Pills and thrills and dafodills will kill
Hang tough children

He's coming
He's coming
Coming

Take me away!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ok

the illuminati killed prince
prince is still alive

whats left ? it was an inside job by obama ?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This Alexander NeverMind Facebook business is PR for an art exhibition soon at Paisley Park, it seems. Probably about the legend of pop icons, identity, mythology, publicity itself, mortality and immortality through art & fame, and, of course, for many, the greatest of those icons, who was Prince.

Alexander NeverMind was a very well known musical alias of Prince - check Prince's discogs.com page. Thousands to millions of people now who weren't huge, devoted fans of Prince have even discovered this and other aliases Prince used since his reported death, just from googling. Most devoted fans, and there were many, knew it of course very well.

If Prince were to have gone to the trouble of feigning his death, he could only have meant it very seriously. Beyond the last thing he would have done then is unsubtly allude to a faked death on a public page using his well known alias.

If a star or VIP fakes a death, it's no game and extremely serious, and they really would disappear into an extremely well planned, extremely well maintained darkness. No playing about, like is suggested.

The Facebook page seems to be a good publicity idea for someone's Prince appreciation exhibition. This may have been planned and organised in advance by the late musician, or just organised since he passed away.
edit on 1-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
R.i.P by the way, a lovely, mad man.
He deserves a great, long rest probably.
Endured so much without letting on.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Sure, you can say he may have orchestrated his death to get away from it all, but the guy was worth hundreds of millions and could literally stay in Paisley Park for the rest of his life if he wanted to. Clearly, he enjoyed being part of the community, as he regularly attended his church and undertook other activities in his local area.

However, that's not actually how the worlds of the rich & famous really work.
Prince did as he was told, methinks. Not that he had a choice probably, I say.
There are 'higher' voices (!), and he did think he had some kind of calling, and did find himself devoted to his music and fans, through the pain he was dealt.
One can wonder how much of all of that was choice, or beyond him, whatever that means.

In theory, an artist such as Prince feigning his own death to get away from things he found were out of his control isn't too far fectched at all.
It's just that, in reality, such a thing may be beyond his control.
Neither is an Illuminati style murder far fetched for such a star.
Someone lost in the hateful 'soup' of global control (sounds like your average modern record company exec anyway) may have objected to Prince's rather spontaneous and very personal piano and vocals tour, may I say.

To put things in more everyday terms for the doubters out there, you may not even need to go as far as institutional Illuminati control. All kinds of gangs and shady organisations seek to control people with money, from when they take their first serious drugs, to all sorts of things. Underground networks can be big, and perhaps the mafia is only the tip of an iceberg.

This is not to contradict what I wrote 2 comments above, that the Alexander NeverMind Facebook business could not be Prince, and is a PR stunt, probably.

That aside, anything is possible. But I prefer to let Prince have his rest, whatever it means.

Though, despite that I think the Facebook stuff is not serious and a dead end, thanks to the OP for allowing good discussion of these things about Prince.
edit on 1-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Prince owned a library of work, stored in a vault, never to be released.
Why he did that, varies in reasons spanning from protection to disasters etc.
But this legend is widely known.

Youtube link here.
www.youtube.com...

It's not a stretch to think he'd store it over the years, "die in public eye", then somewhere privately reap the benefits of his work, without having to be in the public eye any longer.

Maybe the odds aren't there, but what about the odds that an artist HASN'T done this in history.
Stardom destroys people. Having the money and power gives you some better exit options I imagine.

The artist K-os, talks about the time they wrote a song together with the only idea being, that it couldn't be owned by someone else. The idea they were making music for the sake of enjoyment instead of sales, was something of a strong sentiment to Prince.

www.cbc.ca...

Anyways, very interesting.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
By ANY standard "Prince" was a very, VERY, talented person!!!!

Do you know...he played every instrument (all 15 of them) on the first 12 PLATINUM albums he sold?

Oh, and he wrote every song, produced ever song, edited, mixed and printed...EVERY song!!

For my part...if he's alive; I say, GREAT!, more power to him! Sadly, I'm not sure I believe this to be the case. The evidence so far would seem to suggest otherwise.

I knew a gal who met prince once (on my wife and I's urgings). He actually wrote back to her (long story), and she spent the day with him in MSP. For her, a super-fan, if her life would have ended that day it would have been complete.

He was a pretty nice guy by all accounts. Wired, but nice none the less. When I say "wired", I mean 'wired for music'; it was his entire life's focus. Prince was NOT like MJ, he never went to excess. He never did the Holly"weird" scene. He stayed in MSP. The legendary "Paisley Park Studios", were in his "mansion"...which was in a business park, in an industrial building, outside Minneapolis.

Now, it looks like a drug overdose killed Prince. That would be my assessment right now. However, very few musicians in history can match the talent of the artist "formerly known as" Prince!!!

I challenge anyone to say differently.

edit on 5/1/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would like to think that Prince is alive and faked his death.
I can see him doing it.
I don't think he did.

RIP Prince.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If he faked his death, then we can call him the Artist Formerly Known as Alive.

Priceless! Absolutely priceless!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If it were a publicity stunt, they're doing a pretty poor job. You'd think the person would continue with the charade, but they haven't posted anything new, since yesterday. This was the last post made.

?u era erehw tub ereht b lliw I seulc eht era os dna tes si nalp ehT

The plan is set and so are the clues. I will be there but where are u?

And, on April 30th, this was posted

May13th drowssap eht tegrof t'nod uoy erus ekam

Make sure you don't forget the password

The password???

The password is: "what"? From the movie Purple Rain.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Facebook and SoundCloud profiles are hilarious! Those tracks are awful and don't sound studio mastered in the slightest. The latest tracks on there sound like the artist is an average musician (at best!) with decent knowledge of studio software... I would say he's just somebody who's handy on a PC and probably has little to no song writing capability. And 46 tracks is nothing when you have a home studio setup. Especially for the length of time the profile has been active for and the shoddy quality of the majority of the tracks on there. Anybody familiar with home studio software could churn you a track a day out that sound better than most of those.

The Facebook page has obviously got the OP excited due to the responses received to their comments etc. I cant help but think though... If a globally renowned artist had gone to this kind of effort to fake their own death then the last thing I'd expect them to do is openly allude to that very fact by writing a backwards Facebook comment to the public. Especially after only a week or so from the reported death. It seems like whoever owns that profile is having some fun and just jumping on for the ride (as well as all the extra attention, likes, comments, plays, shares etc etc etc).

The one thing that has interested me from the OP though is that thread from 2011... whether there's something more to it I don't know, but the cryptic message and the quoted dates are certainly intriguing. I'd be interested to see more discussion around that but for all anybody knows, it could just be a drunken, meaningless post from 5 years ago.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
If it were a publicity stunt, they're doing a pretty poor job. You'd think the person would continue with the charade, but they haven't posted anything new, since yesterday. This was the last post made.

?u era erehw tub ereht b lliw I seulc eht era os dna tes si nalp ehT

The plan is set and so are the clues. I will be there but where are u?

And, on April 30th, this was posted

May13th drowssap eht tegrof t'nod uoy erus ekam

Make sure you don't forget the password

The password???

The password is: "what"? From the movie Purple Rain.

Ok. A decent observation.

So it's someone larking around, maybe.

Or an Illuminati call to a pre-organised meeting, the password clue! (Hehe).
(Maybe I'm not fully joking.)

That the people phoning 9/11 did not know where they were to give the address is, though, mighty strange, and will always remain so.

Did they not know they were in a complex called "Paisley Park" completely?
Did they need to find an address on an envelope even to tell the responder they were at Paisley Park.

It seems they didn't mention Paisley Park until after they consulted an addressed envelope. Wouldn't they at least have known the name of where they were if things were normal?

Perhaps they just concluded that the responder would not know what or where Paisley Park meant, and so refrained from mentioning it.
Which would have been a mistake, as the responders would either know or find out very quickly what and where is meant by Paisley Park, just outside Minneapolis.
Strange thanpt when someone is dying (or already dead??) they do not say just what they know of where they are.
They might not know street name or number, but to not say "Paisley Park" can easily suggest these people may not have known they were at Paisley Park, or where they were.

How? Brought there as guests of an unknown visitor?
Brought to a secret party by limo, not knowing where they are going to before, and even after they arrive?
Or arrived by helicopter from somewhere else, or some other aircraft?

I wonder how unusual it would be for actual first time guests to be there nearly alone at that time of night.

Second time guests, one estimates they'd make themselves aware they were in Paisley Park complex, just outside Minneapolis.

Unless it was an ongoing type of rendez-vous to a location which is never decribed to them.

On the other hand, these very possibilities might be innocuous in themselves.

So many rich people, into celebrity / moneyed scenes, don't know where they are going, as their PA informs them they have party invite number 48t629xhr666 and their limo will pick them at 9pm.
They'll never inquire where, and might not be interested beyond a casual question to the driver of how long the drive is.

The Green Train

The Blue Train for the South - but the Green Train for us.
Nobody knows when the Green Train departs.
Nobody sees her off. There is no noise; no fuss;
No luggage on the Green Train;
No whistle when she starts.
But quietly at the right time they wave the green light
And she slides past the platform and plunges into the night.

Wonderful people walking down the long Green Train,
As the engine gathers speed.
And voices talking.
'Where does she go to, Guard?'
Where indeed?
But what does it matter
So long as the night is starred?
Who cares for time, and who cares for the place,
So long as the Green Train thunders on into space?

E V Rieu.

On the other hand, not to know The Green Train is stopping at legendary Paisley Park that night, home and working studio of maybe the most famous, iconic, enigmatic media ticklers and most rich working pop musician in the world?
What is that?
Is that something which even The Green Train could never be expected to do?
It's hardly your average starry night sceney party destination.
edit on 2-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join