It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I believe Prince is still ALIVE. Why? Well, today I was deep into a thread that was made back in 2011, that many people believed was started by Prince. Here's the link Then, someone posted a link, from SoundCloud, saying they believed this music was made by Prince. Here's the link for that So, as i'm reading some more, someone posted this person's facebook page. Here

Now, me being the conspiracy theorists that i am, i'm searching for something that might shed some light on what i'm stuck on. So, i decide to "like" his facebook page, and write a simple message on his wall: "Is this Prince"? Now, for some reason, i decide to leave his facebook page open, but when i changed tabs, my computer froze and i had to restart. When i restarted and opened up firefox, it loaded to that facebook page, but this time, the profile picture was changed. Guess who's picture was posted? PRINCE. And, whoever it was, uploaded the symbols that were on the album covers to the songs posted on SoundCloud.

I'm sure you're thinking, "this person is nuts". But, go to soundcloud and type in Mr. Nevermind. How many people do you know have 46 professional sounding songs, available online? It's not one or tow tracks, but 46? That's 3, maybe 4 albums worth of music.

Go check the Facebook and see that this person hasn't posted for 2 years, then, when i ask if this is Prince, they change their profile picture?

Another thing that had me believing that, MAYBE this was Prince's page, is the fact that in the "suggested pages" (after you "like") Paisley Park was one of those featured pages. I thought that was pretty strange.

Again, i know you have your doubts, but what would you think if this had happened to you? I didn't expect Prince to actually come out and say, "Yeah, it's me". But, then again, i didn't expect that person to change their profile picture to Prince's photo, either.

Just for a sidenote: Whoever owns that facebook page hasn't been active for almost 2 years, which makes it all the more stranger.

Updated facebook banner:

edit on 28-4-2016 by JuJuBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

It sounds a lot like him. And I see the FB pic updated 58 min ago. As for the forum...no linky to the GLP!

Very interesting, though. I don;t think you;re nuts.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
March 09, 2014 to today, that is odd. The silhouetted pic looks like Him and Mr. Alexander's symbol also leans that way..

FYI - Your first "Here 's the link" is a member only site.

I hope it is the artist formerly known as Prince and He is still 'in body'..

Next time I get on farcebook, I'm going to 'like' that and then keep My eyes open. This won't be until AFTER the erection illusion as I seem to attract a bunch of crapola.. Thanks for something I can rationalize as a 'positive'..

namaste

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why couldn't it be possible for someone rich and famous to fake their deaths?
Especially if they have grown tired of the fame who simply want to live a normal life again...
I'm not saying you are right...
But I'm not saying you are wrong either...
edit on 28-4-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Prince used that name on a Sheena Easton album, the song "Sugar Walls," was written by Prince under the pseudonym "Alexander Nevermind".

PS . Also that is listed on wiki too for a reference. The only reason i gave her music a chance was i heard he helped on a few songs. Still did not like them.
edit on 28-4-2016 by logan_macio because: bad reply..lol

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Especially if they have grown tired of the fame who simply want to live a normal life again...

Playing to suggestions that this person may be Prince made by random people on the internet is hardly 'living a normal life again'.

Prince is dead.
edit on 4/28/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I liked some of the Artist formally known as Princes music---Man that was a mouth full to say even longer to type---too but I think he's room temperature now.

If he is still alive he's hanging with Elvis over at Marilyns eating Memphis fries and drinking Milk and Pepsi

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Now he's really the man formerly known as Prince as this new guy... he's sick of people bugging him about the name change...

Heh

I didn't say it was him...
I said it was possible...

I suppose at some time an artist will actually fake their death... Perhaps to pull the ultimate prank as a twisted publicity stunt...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
These damn celebrities won't stay dead!!!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If he faked his death, then we can call him the Artist Formerly Known as Alive.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Playing to suggestions that this person may be Prince made by random people on the internet is hardly 'living a normal life again'.

Prince is dead.

False. He, Biggie, and Tupac are all living quiet lives as fishermen in Brazil. David Bowie is the one that sells their catch at market.

Nobody famous ever really dies, duh. It's impossible.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

As far as famous musicians and actors artists writers thinkers goes...
It is as though they never truly die...
As their work is left to us to relive and enjoy forever...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Then who is the dead guy found in his elevator? The one with the drugs found on him?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well this thread didnt take long

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: interupt42
OK who has dibs on the next prince thread "prince is still alive"

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I knew somebody would go there. I elected to go with the conspiracy theory instead of philosophical angle.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Then who is the dead guy found in his elevator? The one with the drugs found on him?

The guy they found in the elevator? How come the person that found him didn't know the address? lol lmfao

I've never heard of Alexander NeverMind before today, which is all the more intriguing.

And yes, i know about Elvis, Michael, Pac and Biggie still being alive (lol)....but this is DIFFERENT. He's got copyrighted work on his fan page. And his page hasn't been updated since 2014? We live in a facebook world. Who waits almost 2 years to update their profile picture.

It's also intriguing the type of picture he chose to use. It's kinda like Maybe yes, maybe no. But, it's undeniable.

Take a minute to listen to his tracks. They weren't made by amateurs. Vocals aren't "Prince"like but they have his "sound".

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'll take those honors.

I bet you if we could track the location the picture was sent from, we'd find Prince on the other side. Then again, it could just be some random guy, having fun. But, uuuuuuh what about the copyrighted music? Even the name "Alexander NeverMind" would be trademarked.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

A post is written that says that's not my name anymore backwards

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well I must say you have uncovered something very interesting. Keep us posted!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Oh shoot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join