It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
Looked at the Facebook page. There are a bunch of Alexander neverminds when I searched. Anyway, the rebirth event says it is taking place at Paisley park studios......

Crazy, right? I clicked that i'm going. Here's the Facebook Page

Here's a link. I'm crazy enough to believe he's a member, and may be posting. Others believe the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Have a feeling the rebirth event could be the begining of Prince releasing his catalogue of work post death to the public? Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If Prince wanted to fake his death. I doubt leaving "Clues" on a weird facebook page would be the best way to go about it. It could very well be he has faked his death, but I don't think this is him IMHO.

Also, as a music maker myself, it is very easy to have 40+ pro sounding tracks online. If you have the time, dedication and craft to do so.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: daaskapital
So a random post on a conspiracy forum, a random person's opinion of songs being made by Prince, and a random Facebook page with no links to Prince whatsoever, constitute as proof that one of the greatest musicians on the planet is still alive?

I don't think so.

There is much more evidence supporting Prince's death. His emergency attendance of a hospital one week prior to his death, witness statements of his health in the final days of his life, and emergency calls on the day of his death all point to the musician being dead. Sure, you can say he may have orchestrated his death to get away from it all, but the guy was worth hundreds of millions and could literally stay in Paisley Park for the rest of his life if he wanted to. Clearly, he enjoyed being part of the community, as he regularly attended his church and undertook other activities in his local area.

Where's the "evidence" that supports Prince's death?

As i said, his plane's emergency landing, witness statements prior to his death, and emergency calls on the day of his death, where a dead individual was identified by the caller as Prince. Not to mention statements made by Prince's relatives and legal applications made by his sister in the wake of his passing.

Where's the evidence that he is alive? A random Facebook page? Nice try...

Isn't it ironic how he was supposed to do a concert or go on tour, when suddenly he dies? Sounds like MJ pt 2. Oh, and to top it off, he died by an accidental overdose? Come on now.

He was doing concerts internationally for the past couple of months and even done some in the US. He actually had to cancel a couple due to his failing health, and even made an appearance to the public only days before his death to alleviate concerns.

Point 2: YOU CAN'T POST SOMEONE'S CREATIVE WORKS ON A WEBSITE WITHOUT THE CHANCE OF GETTING SUED! And yes, TECHNICALLY, posting youtube videos of someone's creative works is a copyright violation and YES, you CAN BE SUED. ATS is not an exception. So, to think some random "musician", using someone else's registered aka is just going with the flow, trying to gain attention because i asked a simple question, is ridiculous. At LEAST, that person can be sued for trademark infringement, by using the name "Alexander NeverMind".

No Prince material was posted by that user, except for that one name, which Prince used sparingly.

Besides, a lot of copyrighted material is floating around on Soundcloud. Leaked songs from bands which have been forcefully removed from other websites persist on Soundcloud, to no repercussions.

Oh, and let's go all out and create an "Event" for Friday, May 13th, just for $hits and giggles?

That is easily done. Anyone can make a Facebook event page.

Your logic is more far-fetched than mine.

No, it really isn't.

I'm not the one basing my logic on a random Facebook page, some songs on Soundcloud and a post on a conspiracy forum, all-the-while believing that someone who is clearly dead, isn't.
edit on 29-4-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Looked at the Facebook page. There are a bunch of Alexander neverminds when I searched. Anyway, the rebirth event says it is taking place at Paisley park studios......

Here's a link. I'm crazy enough to believe he's a member, and may be posting. Others believe the same.

Anybody can make an event page on Facebook. It means nothing.

Besides, Godlike Productions is a forum full of crackpots and trolls. It is hardly a legitimate source of information.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
If Prince wanted to fake his death. I doubt leaving "Clues" on a weird facebook page would be the best way to go about it. It could very well be he has faked his death, but I don't think this is him IMHO.

Also, as a music maker myself, it is very easy to have 40+ pro sounding tracks online. If you have the time, dedication and craft to do so.
Would you like to hear my work???? I'm a recording engineer by trade but i'm also a producer. I have all the programs needed at the tips of my fingers and still, i can't get that polished sound. Why? Because producing from a computer is digital and digital doesn't have the same warmth as analog. Artists like Prince record in multi-million dollar recording studios, and there IS a difference.

The cheesy @$$ vocals you hear are cheesy for a reason. It's obvious. The vocals are no where near complete. Very rough. Pitchy. Out of tune. Purposely done that way!

You really have to UNDERSTAND the game before you really understand the game.

Prince got screwed out of his work AND his birth name! Warner Bros made a ton of money for doing NOTHING. Same thing with Michael and Sony.

We all "know" he's "dead". So, who's going to suspect Prince is actually posting??? NO ONE! That's the beauty of it all. He can stay hidden and still reveal himself and no one is the wiser. Track the IP address to one of his suspected posts and you'll see who's behind them.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Anybody can make an event page on Facebook. It means nothing.

Besides, Godlike Productions is a forum full of crackpots and trolls. It is hardly a legitimate source of information.

GLP has no influence over my mind. I'm piecing this together by myself. This is my mind and my thoughts, uninfluenced. Someone posted a link to a soundcloud page. I checked it out, thoroughly. Symbolism was there. Crazy album covers were there. Professional sounding music (excluding the horrible lyrics) was there. Then, i went to facebook and checked out his fan page, which had the same songs that were posted on soundcloud. So, i asked...."is this Prince". Since then, i've been told not to use that name on that page. A message was written backwards that said: "That's not my name anymore". Profile pic and banner has been changed. And, to top it off, there was an "Event" created for Friday, May 13th. All this was posted today, after almost 2 years, without posting anything.

Yeah, sure. Maybe, it's just all a crazy coincidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20659644]JuJuBee
Track the IP address to one of his suspected posts and you'll see who's behind them.

And how do you suggest he should do that? hack into Facebook so that he can get the login records and get the ip?

Are you aware of what "tracking the ip" really means?

Did YOU managed to track that ip ?
do you have something you want to share with us ????

edit on 29-4-2016 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: JuJuBee

Well this thread didnt take long

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: interupt42
OK who has dibs on the next prince thread "prince is still alive"

Not long at all.

We knew it was inevitable

Good call interupt
edit on 4 29 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
whenever the body was found alone, the death was "a mystery", there was a ton of money to be made by the estate, that the celebrity could at last retire in peace, all adds up to a faked death. Many other celebrities have done it. Ie; Michael Jackson

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Why couldn't it be possible for someone rich and famous to fake their deaths?
Especially if they have grown tired of the fame who simply want to live a normal life again...
I'm not saying you are right...
But I'm not saying you are wrong either...

Playing to suggestions that this person may be Prince made by random people on the internet is hardly 'living a normal life again'.

Prince is dead.

False. He, Biggie, and Tupac are all living quiet lives as fishermen in Brazil. David Bowie is the one that sells their catch at market.

Nobody famous ever really dies, duh. It's impossible.

Well, playing Devil's advocate...their music tends to sell like it never did before.

Most artists of one sort or another have realised a long time ago, they make a lot more money dead than they ever made alive. People die all the time of course, but some who like the idea of quitting while they're ahead, and making more loot than they ever did at the same time, help themselves along into the grave a little early.

If he's alive and wanting out and a big payday...good luck to him.
If he's dead and that's the end of it, good luck to him.

edit on 29 4 2016 by MysterX because: quote was wrong

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hmm, body of someone else found in his elevator, looks like how prince looked during the last couple years of touring. Suddenly a never before heard of Richard Bauchmenesk type person appears but has been recording for a while....

What if pardon the pun...

instead of an Andy Kaufman Prince pulled a Prince and the Pauper on us 5 years ago...

and it was his Pauper that got the Aids and died of the drug overdose.

Yes I just went there...

edit on 29-4-2016 by CoBaZ because: added Andy

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A Remote Viewer told me that Prince was murdered in his home by Mayte Garcia and Apollonia.

They were arguing about money and an auctioned engagement Ring, Mayte Garcia needed money and was upset.

Mayte Garcia called Apollonia to come over and they both suffocated him while he was sleeping, they then attempted to take his body outside but were disturbed and ran back into the house... Viewing ended.

Don't forget this is a remote viewers account and not the legit one were he died of: AIDS Insomnia Overdose syndrome.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

You did not just go there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on u💪🏾

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm not contesting the difference between a piano from a sampler to a live, recorded Steinway in a treated room. Of course there is a difference.

What I was just trying to say, is that it is possible to get descent sounding music at home. Quality such as that from Prince's? studio albums? Of course not.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sorry to jump in on the thread, but I'm hoping someone can straightened me out over my thinking. The death of prince is still undetermined yet he has already been cremated? If a death was unknown and was still being investigated would the body be handed over to the family so it can be put to rest

Edit: don't worry I think I've answered my own question. The toxicology results are still waiting to be done so I believe they done what they could with the body and just now waiting for answers
edit on 29-4-2016 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I don't think you know what proof means.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

As someone who has been writing, performing, and recording for over 20 years, it's absolutely possible. You don't need to do it at home though. There are probably a dozen high quality studios where you live that could do it without breaking the bank too. Additionally, you can buy samples of a recorded Steinway in a treated room, so... no not really.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well, apparently his last tweet was "I am reborn".
So that would fit with the faked death/new identity theory.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think as a person ages they may want some peace. Being JW not sure if he would flat out lie but being removed from the grungy world of music would help him grow spiritually.

As always I think the point is if someone did fake their death as the only possible way to be left alone we all should leave it alone.

We had a celebrity move to our town and people refused to just let him live so he sold his house and left. I think people are just all around selfish and want what they want for themselves and could care less about the celebrities feelings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join