It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

You made me feel guilty so I just put something in the oven.

DDIC

Nah

We've all been friends for so long it's like that phone call you get from a true friend after a few years, 1 minute of surprise and then it's like they never left your life.

Cody

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good morning everyone!
It is currently 0.8 degrees Celsius! I am SOOOOO happy! (yes yes, I'm one of those freaks who LOVES the cold hahahah) We just don't get it often enough where I am, and eeeeee. *huddles in jumper*

I love all the photos that were posted since I went to sleep last night! Gordi's castle, Quantum's art, ducklings, fish, flowers, charity doughnuts! Oh my!

*hugs to Jacy* it's good to see you
I missed seeing your dragon lady pop up!

(I'm also one of those people who doesn't pay attention to names, more the avatar... boy was I confused recently when I saw 2 people with the same avatar... not to mention many moons ago when a Sir Augustus turned into Jacy a few months ago LOL! SOOOOO confused.)

*hugs to everyone*

I'm running a bit late this morning, too busy cuddling up in my blankies LOL! I hope everyone has a lovely day and will see you all later!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Lol...oh you!! No, it's not a bun (in the oven)...and yes, after this long...the friendship & love is forever in my heart!

Hi kaelci!! I'm happy you're enjoying the cool temperatures, we're pretty happy to finally be thawing out here!
Nice to see you hunny, I'm glad you are well (and sound happy)!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Have a great day as well. I love the cold too!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This one is called the eye of your life. I am still working on it. Lol I need more birch.

edit on 5 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi there jacy

(((((mega hugs)))))

Good to see you here again

and you brought donuts for everyone - I hope you brought enough for everyone!

ETA Sorry and hi to everyone else too - just so excited to see a a wanderer return

Seems like my Yin Yang tie and fung shui episode all worked out - the world is back to its original harmony, well here at least

edit on 11-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello, I trust you all to not be superficial or make fun of me.
I am sad, very sad not just for me but for the amazing being I have had in my care for all most eleven months now.
If I can't take her she may have to be put down.

No provisions were made for her in this idiot millionaires will. None. He created a 50.000 dollar mausoleum for her and him self, but not a cent for her care.
She has a solid gold urn waiting for her and a stupid gold plaque with her name on, as if that is going to pay for food.

Please don't tell me, "Just take her", it is more complicated, she isn't a lap dog.
I have four cats, she hasn't met and a not so secure future.
I have spent every spare moment rehabilitating her, transitioning from vicious killer to roll over puppy.

They are fighting over pennies and I am looking into her eyes and saying "I am sorry"

Don't tell me to just trust and pull my self up by the boot straps. What ever that means.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello everyone out there in Shed Land!!! I think I am all caught up, LOL. It is STILL raining here. I think we are going to have to build house boats soon! LOL

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Woohoo! You got it!

[[[Shed Hug]]] Hey sweetie!!! It is so good to see you. You would find donuts that would save the day! LOL

Ewww, I hate the cold!!! I wanna be warm & toasty. I totally understand the name thing. Faces (avatar) I’m good with but names, I called a woman at work the wrong name for years!! LOL

a reply to: Quantum12
Do you just glue it all together? A poet & an artist! Such talent!!

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
So glad you managed to somehow miss the moving madness. Guess you are already in synch, lol

a reply to: WalkInSilence
[[[HUGS]]] My heart just broke reading your post. There are no words that could ever convey the strength & love that I am sending you. I wish I knew the answers, I wish I could help. Again, I’m sorry. I wish I knew the right thing to say to help you & her but I don’t.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

LOL, it's on a canvas 3 feet by 2 feet!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
YAY Jacy is back! Doing the Happy Dance!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Or as I like to describe an old friend - like a pair of very old slippers. Does not seem very complimentary, I know

You just slip them on and they feel just right, no adjustment or settling in needed, even if you have not worn them for a long time.

I have many friends who I only see once or twice a year, and in several cases, every 10 years or so, and even though we do not email, use FailBook etc and are rarely in touch, we just slip back into our old ways after just a few minutes.

Rambling so I will stop ...

originally posted by: cody599

You made me feel guilty so I just put something in the oven.

DDIC

Nah

We've all been friends for so long it's like that phone call you get from a true friend after a few years, 1 minute of surprise and then it's like they never left your life.

Cody

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Martin those were the right words "that you don't know", it is much more comforting than platitudes. And the hug and prayers are worth more than words.

I have to welcome guests soon and be "nice".

Thank You
Would "Life" just back down for a moment and let our dreams come true.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Gotcha, I wasn't picturing it that big. That is awesome. Hmmmm, I wonder if you could dye them when you soak them maybe with greens or blues so it still looks "naturey" (I know that's not a word")

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I know you don’t think it was a compliment BUT I have a pair that my mom calls the “Man Slippers”. I have honestly had them since I graduated high school (over 20 years ago!!). They are ugly as sin, brown as fuzzy like mold, and the softest thing you have EVER slipped your foot into. So yeah I agree with you; and Jacy that is a HUGE compliment.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have dyed some green and it looks cool. Some how warm water and a drop of sea salt brings out a purple color on some birch bark.

It's hard to get birch bark here, there is a birch tree by me in someone yard. I really don't want to walk up and start to peel the dead birch, they might shoot me. Lol

edit on 5 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
PM me your address, we have plenty. Can you mail tree bark? They are so picky about some things.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

My dad mailed me 10 pounds from Michigan It is coming. Lol. Thank you.
Do you have black birch there?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So sorry to hear that WIS. NO words, just ...

(((hugs)))

a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Mmmm, I just are hummus, chicken shawarma with extra garlic.

Stay back from me. Lol I smell like a big garlic glove smashed!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Alright awesome shed dwellahs.

I tried to post the video but I don't think its possible without a PC.

But here it is, per request, kickflip from today I did just for you guys

FYI. I very much plan upping the danger factor as summer progresses.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Nice air! That is a great FlipKick!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join