It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Muchas Gracias Senor....

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Source en.m.wikipedia.org...
Skateboarding amazes me. I don't know how you do all the cool tricks.
Air: riding with all four wheels in the air.

Caballerial: a 360-degree ollie while riding fakie. The Caballerial was named after Steve Caballero, who invented the trick on vert in the early 1980s.
Carve: to skate in a long, curving arc.

Fakie: rolling backwards; the rider is in the normal stance, but rolling in the opposite direction.(Basically a switch nollie position)

edit on 5 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

My avatar shows a kickflip to fakie.

That ramp is extra steep and scary too. To fall backwards is to visit the ER.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

LOL, your avatar looks like the air is floating under you.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Had a very crazy morning - Skype call to Germany while someone else was on to UK on another computer trying to solve a problem, and numerous emails flying backwards and forwards too.

Numerous phone calls as well, and even TeamViewer sessions
at 4AM Europe time, their time that is not mine.

All has settled down now, until the next problem.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm here. Since it is quiet. I'm not sure I should say what I think or feel. Know no one cares. And it is very selfish to do so. So I guess I won't. However, I will say. I am exhausted, but will be staying up all night in preparation for the final day tomorrow. Can't wait to be home...Still much to do. Normally would take an hour or two, but in the exhausted state I am currently in I am doubtful. Anyways, I'm here because someone I like very much has suggested it and well, if my presence aggravates anyone, it will be all the more worth it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wis,Your post made me all teary eyed. Animals are such innocent creatures and make our hearts melt. I feel bad for the poor dog.

I am so sorry you are having to go through all this crap in your life. Life can turn our lives upside down and inside out sometimes and be so overwhelming. I often wish that our lives were more like the shed where our problems just dissolve and are replaced with magic, wonder and peace. And when things go wrong we just whip out our swords and magic and make it all go away.
It is a place where we can sit in a garden and watch the faeries and birds and butterflies dancing around fragrant and colorful blooms. A place where we can ride dragons and travel and explore new kingdoms and realms.

We do have this though...our fellow sheddite family/friends who will walk by your side every step of the way and be there for you in your darkest hours.

I love my sheddite family! I just had to say that. You have all touched my life and made a difference in my life by your unique personalities and charms. Long live The Shed! Long live the magic and friendships that we have formed. Let your lights shine out for all to see. Embrace the wonder that is you dear Sheddites.

Ok, it's late and I'm getting all mushy. Now I have to catch up in here.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I looked and had to look again. Hello Tiamat! I don't think I'll be going to bed any time soon, unless my melatonin kicks in and works.

Just catching up in here.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
That's, well, I'm happy to have you here. Always nice to chat with you
How are you?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Glad things have finally settled down for you now Bob. As much as I hate chronic pain and am disabled, I can't say that I miss work in the least.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I was worried about my cat earlier, he wasn't himself and too quiet and sleeping more than usual. Seems ok now. I'm ok for now. I say that because I just take one day at a time. Kept busy and the weather is warming up which is a nice change.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yikes! You're a brave one!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Isn't that what cats normally do? Just sleep and laze around? Hope you're ok now and in the long term. Always here
I myself am not a fan of living day to day. I like living the day, but I like to know what I have planned for my future.

The weather is indeed getting warmer and twice this week I've looked at the distant terrain and I must say, if heaven were real then that is the gate!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good morning all

Positive vibes all round, ignoring any negative energy this morning.

Hope you all have an awesome day, it's a beautiful morning for a ride and I'm gonna take full advantage

Anybody want to ride pillion ?

Cody

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hiya Sweetie! What's a pillion?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You would have loved the sky as the sun was setting last night, all orange and pink with a hint of purple. Just gorgeous!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I loved the sky as it was, an orange hue painted on the clouds that were passing by, though not covering the beauty. Yes, the sunset is always beautiful. The night sky is equally beautiful when clear and in a truly dark area. When all the stars light up across the sky. Beautiful.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

G'day Night !

I think Cody is asking ... " who has a death wish and wants to the on the back of my frighteningly fast motorcycle ?" Lol.

Getting bloody cold here ... 18c today !

Need ugg boots ...

😎

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Oh, that's what I thought he meant. LOL

See, you really are a time traveler, you aren't even in the right Season, or we aren't. LOL

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I love the stars too!

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join