It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Thank you, I am low on Birch bark. I have to find some birch trees soon!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
At the studio we use rental birch trees lol. Fake

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You're welcome. The guy must have a sizable collection because he has so many videos.

a reply to: WalkInSilence

These people must have looked at the wood at thought "Oh there is some one in there"

That reminds me of one of the Dark Tower novels by Stephen King. I think it was Wastelands. Not sure. Anywho, Eddy Dean was carving something and sensed something in the wood wanting to come out. It was a key.
Let me know if you find those pics. They sound cool.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
All you're missing is a sword. There can be only one!

ETA: That reminds me. I have the perfect car and license plate for you:

edit on 11-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Gordi, awesome pic!!!!!!!!

chiefsmom, I LOVE your little ducklings! OMG, I just want tp pick them up and hold them!!!!!

Hi Martin and Skid!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hi. Having fun yet?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Still cooking and cleaning, or trying to. Talking to a friend on Skype, poking my head in here and what-not. LOL

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ok. Who let the pixies loose?
Pretty sure they are responsible for My missing phone and car key!

Those little @$#*&#'s!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Gordi, how did I miss this? I swear I didn't see it earlier. The pixies are hard at work today...just ask Syx!

Anyway, LOVE the photo, yup I could live in that!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Gordi, how did I miss this? I swear I didn't see it earlier. The pixies are hard at work today...just ask Syx!

Anyway, LOVE the photo, yup I could live in that!

Ta! Yup, really cool castle.

Re: Signature Strip... Try this one?

cheers
G

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That is a cool pic Gordi. Do people currently live in it? That would be awesomel, except the heating bill!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I know, can you imagine? I have always had a passion for castles!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I always knew DONUTS could save the day!!

I present to you, the "Alberta Rose" donut, made specifically to raise money for the Ft. McMurray fire relief efforts. The franchise Tim Horton's is known for it's charitable participation (Tim Horton's Children's Foundation for example).

Now Tim Horton's coffee is oft referred to as "Canadian Crack", being as how everyone automatically lines up for the drive-thru for their fix...before going anywhere. Often multiple times daily. (no names mentioned)

I hope you are all feeling great/well/good/adequate...I have been dealing with multiple real life situations, and I'm sorry...I needed some time to clear my head a little. (I shook it around, a little marble fell out...likely my last...maybe that's good...?)

I have had some Skype time with friends outside of Edmonton, very involved in the relief efforts...gathering donations and delivering to the emergency shelters. Some of the stories I've heard have had me in a puddle of tears...but mostly happy/proud tears, over the beautiful humans who have gone above and beyond.

So, to YOU beautiful humans...I offer a lovely save-the-world kinda donut...because that's what I do.
Much love and *mega-squishies*
jacy xoxo
edit on 11-5-2016 by jacygirl because: been away too long, forgot to upload pic...dork...bah...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

How wonderful to see you again my friend! With everything else that you do for others, you still have time to help in relief efforts. You have earned your Angel wings sweet soul!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hi sweetheart...no, I'm not actually helping with anything...just talking to friends who are. But thank you for such kind words!!
It's difficult sometimes to just barge back into a thread after a break, so when I saw a pic of the donut...I knew I had my entry, lol.

Enuff of me, how are YOU? I have read some but not all...how are you feeling, and how is Mark doing? (I love your new fishies, by the way...mine have been dying off one by one...they're all fairly old African Cichlids...but it's sad.)

Edit: Just re-read your reply. *hangs angel wings back in wardrobe*....*kicks self for being so honest*....*curses astrology & honest Sagittarians everywhere*....*skulks off with donut*

edit on 11-5-2016 by jacygirl because: skulking time

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Mark is doing better in some areas, still having tests on other things. I had one test and Monday I have to see the oncologist and the week after I have an ultra sound of my kidneys and a bone density test. I have cataracts! Next year maybe surgery. I feel good today actually.
Just busy cooking stuff for later, cleaned out one cupboard and organized my things in the freezer and trying to do other things. So I keep popping in and out of here. Very happy to see you back and getting rid of the marbles in your head. That made me chuckle.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'll be back later in case anyone misses me. LOL

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Jacy

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Codyhug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Great to see you hun

I know, I know it's not like we haven't spoken

But it's still great to see you here

Cody

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear all that. The tests...horrible time. You stress before, during and afterwards...until you get good news (which you will!!).
It's good that you're busy, cooking and organizing...wish I could be that motivated. I'm still adapting back to the 14-hour days alone and am not a great self-motivator.

If you're about to *poof* away again, I'm really glad I saw you here. (was definitely hoping to find a friendly face)

You made me feel guilty so I just put something in the oven.
I hope it wasn't the cat.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey Cody!! **********mega-squishy hug********** (rofl...oh geez)

Thank you. It's weird coming back in when you've been AWOL.
I figured if I came in donut-first, no one would push me back out, lol.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join