It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Not yet. That will be up to the winner of the Pic2016 contest.

Tenth has just posted in the story thread HERE to let everyone know he'll release the winners tonight.

And hello, everyone!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thank you, JustMike.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello to all Sheddites around the world!

It is a lovely day out there today with sunshine and birds singing. I bought a couple of fish yesterday. With all the groceries and things I had to carry up 3 flights of steps, even with Hubby's help, I kept telling the little fish to hang in there. I always worry about squishing bread and yesterday I had to worry about squishing bread and getting my fish into the house without killing them. LOL

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh they are pet fish, I thought they were for dinner. What kind of fish did you buy?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

After returning from the deep green woods with his sad prize, he he bent over the ghost, took his hand, and with love he ensured that all was in working order. Then, after whispering a brief love song the ghost in purple released his hand. The ghost yelled one last statement. "Let her know!" "Yes. I will," was the sad reply. The half ghost half human walked away, tucking the bundle of notes from ghost and his newly written note into his pocket.

After some time travel, a single shot broke the stillness of the timeline. The half human yelled "Hey Am I close?" He should have noticed the faint smell of the timelines iron smell. The half human had a hint of what might be a surprisingly peaceful smile. Allowing his thoughts to drift back for a moment, he silently mourned the loss of one more soul of his ghost lover! Then, walking just a little faster after leaving the timeline, he once again tried to locate his home...part 1

With heavy breathing , pauses, and great effort, the half human ghost made it home. Leaving the timeline was enough to make any being want to sleep for days. As promised the half human went to his friend ghosts home to read the letter to his dead friends wife.

He knocked at her door. She came out and gave the half human a hug. Tears rolled down her eyes. She knew her ghost husband had died again.

Half human uttered a brief letter. "My Darling Ghost Wife and lover, I died for this solar system again. But my last thoughts are of you my lover."

Half human took a long pause to regain some strength and then said more clearly, "We will meet again my white ghost lover."

Looking up at the half human reading she begged, "Read the letter again" the half human-weakly gestured with his hand, "In this pocket I have 42 more letters for all your children." The wife ghost cried, knowing she would find what she needed to send all the letters to a soon-to-be grieving family.

Half human felt relief, now he is on the way to his home. Part 2. Part 3 soon.

edit on 5 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Oh they are pet fish, I thought they were for dinner. What kind of fish did you buy?

This is a pic of the type of fish that I have in one tank and I bought a similar kind, but with dark blue green and black. I don't have photos of them. The pic I posted is not my pic, but to show some of the fish I have.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Your fish are beautiful!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh more story! Cool!

I just love all the stories people are posting! It is interesting to follow the different stories and watch them unfold.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I love all the stories too. Your story is great!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good morning Shedlings!
ALL the newest, (that I have seen since two days ago),
story entries Rock! Great jobs You ALL!!

(OK!? Who moved the coffee Pot?!) Darned Pixies anyway!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hi Night! Are those fish called Tiger Barb's? We had some years ago, and I think that is what they were called.
Oh as for the different stories here. I too love them! Such diversity in them all!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here are two shots of my art work. I have 50 like this. It is called Birch work! I collect birch tree bark that is peeling, never hurting a tree. Soak it in warm water for two days and I get magical colors!
This one is called U are Happy! LOL

This is called What love the sun brings.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Syx, yes those are tiger barbs and the new ones I got are barbs too I think, I'll have to look it up. They don't have the stripes, but nice colors.

Hey Quantum, those are cool!

I'm cooking and doing housework, but will be bouncing back and forth here.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hey Q! Those are pretty cool! There is more to You than We knew! Nicework there!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Greetings Shedland!

I was looking through some old photos!!
Here's ME, in a previous life... maybe 18 or 20 years ago?
Standing in front of Eilean Donan Castle (the one they used when filming the original HIGHLANDER movie!)

Can't remember if I shared this before, but thought it was quite interesting.

HERE's a LINK to EILEAN DONANS Website

It's a lovely part of the world.

How are we all doing this fine day?

G

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you, SyxPak. I just make them to relax!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice photo Gordi! I love the background!!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
@ Quantum
I would have more, if the hubby would let me. I'm looking for a mini donkey right now, but he hasn't said yes yet.

So, I got a call at lunch. Ducklings were at the post office. I didn't even know they had shipped!

The one eating is a Buff, Male the other two are Blue Swedish females.

They seem to be doing ok. Fingers crossed.
edit on 11-5-2016 by chiefsmom because: same pic

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

They are so cute! JustMike loves those little guys!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Quant that is amazing work!!!

Hey Night, Syx, and JustMike!!!

I am STILL dealing with the migration from HELL!!!!
We are now having to go through the 50+ scripts line by line to see what they have missed.
My eyes will never be the same

a reply to: chiefsmom
OMG, those are adorable!!!! I just wanna hug em and squish em!!!!
edit on 5/11/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!!

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join