It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
As long as I ain't alone and have someone to talk to I love the night. I love the silence. Best time to think. Though does anyone have a way to not be exhausted through it all? Nice owls!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

You're exhausted because you don't normally get enough sleep.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Honestly once I was exhausted after a few hours despite having slept about 10 hours the previous night. I need my brain to function now, but for that I need a cure for exhaustion. Coffee? Nope. Soda? Nope. Sugar? Nope. Energy drink? Probably not, but even if I can't get any now. Argh!

Oh well. I won't complain. I have to say it feels different somehow.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I suppose you would have to try to keep regular hours. For me, that happens rarely.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I could and did except for the fact that I found the Shed and then considered it home and now because of things I need to take care of. This will be the final night I don't have regular hours since I will have everything taken care of by tonight/this morning.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Your school stuff?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yes. Finishing stuff off really. So happy it is over, though I am stressed and worried about the future, but it doesn't really matter.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I was stressed and worried when I was your age about the future and I still am today. Just do the best that you can and hope for the best. You have options and careers you have been thinking of.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Which rely on success in college and is this in itself a certainty? No it isn't. I'm sure everyone has stress and frankly. Part of me has no care, though that might be my exhaustion talking..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'll head out for a spin.

a reply to: cody599

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

There are no certainties in life. We just do the best we can and try to move forward. You should try to get some rest. Put on some soothing music and try to slow your brain down. My brain never knows when to shut up. LOL

My eyes are getting tired, just waiting for the rest of me which will hopefully soon follow.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived
I'll head out for a spin.

Not me! I'd be screaming, "Get me off this damned thing!" LOL

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am tired and my brain is going slow. I want to speed it up! My brain can't shut up either. I end up thinking about things I shouldn't be thinking, or things I really don't want to be thinking and my brain goes on and on.

Sleep!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ok, my eyes are getting heavy and my cat is acting normal again and meowing for me to get to bed. So...Off to dreamland I go. I wish I could remember all my dreams. I have some really weird and sometimes awesome dreams, then I wake up and forget soon after.

Goodnight and sweet dreams!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh I had a really weird one! Actually it was pretty terrifying, sad and very weird all at once.

Good night!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well, sort of settled down. The work day is almost over, and then it all starts again tomorrow.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Alright awesome shed dwellahs.

I tried to post the video but I don't think its possible without a PC.

But here it is, per request, kickflip from today I did just for you guys

FYI. I very much plan upping the danger factor as summer progresses.

WOO HOO.

Nice Shred.

My younger one loves to scare the crap out of me doing crazy stuff like this.

He loves his Momma.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Cody, I would love a ride.

But.... If I do, I might be confusing my boys. Ya know, do as I say, not as I do.

So I will take a pass. But I would love to help you shine her up and maybe you might let me sit on her and take a pic.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful morning. I thought I would leave a mountain of donuts since Jacy might stop in...

Have you checked out the writer's contest? The Shed took ALL the non-writer awards!!! WOOHOO!!!!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Congrats to all those who won anything in the writing comp.

a reply to: Martin75

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join