It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh just till I count to 10. Then I'll open my eyes.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I hope so

We'll have enough saved to buy some land this time next year!

Was really just thinking outloud... was just on my mind and thought I'd share my thoughts. I wonder if Timely would have some advice as you suggest, that would be wonderful, will have to see!

Either way, I'm googling allllllllllllllll the things at the moment. Finding lots of information!

edit:
been looking at google images for tiny houses.. some look so nice!

hehe!
edit on 4 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

That looks cute and cozy. Yes, gather as much info as you can and then make your decisions accordingly. You have time yet. Should be very exciting just making plans alone, never mind actually getting the land and building the house. I am very happy to see that in your future. Hugs!

Do you plan on having any more children Kaelci?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Oh just till I count to 10. Then I'll open my eyes.

And when you open your eyes you might find yourself in a head on collision killing someone and yourself as well. I do hope you were joking.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ohhhhhhhhh, nonono, no, no more childrens for me! My son is more than enough for me to handle.
I would honestly go get my tubes tied right now, except, I am apparently "too young" and they won't do it.

But the little houses I'm looking at are sized jusssstttt big enough for 3-4 people. And we would be spending the majority of our time outside anyway! Our current home... it's just empty space. We have barely anything... a small dwelling seems much more acceptable.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
1. I said a street without cars or pedestrians.
2. Well with regards to loss of life innocents would not end up dead. And I haven't even bothered with the legalities of driving.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Sounds like a lovely Plan Kaelci! Make sure to put a feeder in the yard for the birdies. They are fun to watch. And have a garden with food and flowers and herbs. And have your son help you garden. It would be an amazing learning experience for him.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
1. I said a street without cars or pedestrians.
2. Well with regards to loss of life innocents would not end up dead. And I haven't even bothered with the legalities of driving.

Um...what? A street that leads to nowhere, that just exists for no reason? Where are you, on another planet or here at the shed where anything is possible? LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
....a street with no traffic is not a street without destination. That is absurd.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Oh yes! Definitely!

I plan to have a herb garden and vegetable garden and a few fruit trees
And flowers!! And definitely bird feeders and bird bowls!

Also some chickens
(not for eating, pets + eggs!)

He'll love it! The daycare he goes to has a little attached farm, and he looooooves the chickens. I'll need to go through his daycare photos! They have taken soooo many of him with the chickens.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I'm being playful. So if this street has a destination, then someone would travel it. Yes?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sounds idyllic! I would love to see the photos! I love chickens!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The wording doesn't carry a very playful tone. Not in my eyes, perhaps I see incorrectly. Yes. But there are streets that have no traffic at say the depths of night. Or some other hour. Or some other street. Take a highway in Alaska for example.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well I went through them and this one was sadly the best of the chicken photos so far
hahaha. He's not unhappy, he just has a verrrrry serious face when he's focussed on something.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
*Starts to buckle up boots*

I won't even pretend to be caught up, just popping in *Cleans visor*

125 mph ? ............................................................ Wimp

Cody

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That's an adorable photo. What you desire sounds amazing and I share similar desires. It is the ideal life.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Heh here's the song.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I was just kidding around with you. I felt so blah and down earlier today and finally feel better. I was just being silly.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To be fair this doesn't create an idea of a silly tone: "And when you open your eyes you might find yourself in a head on collision killing someone and yourself as well. I do hope you were joking. "

Sorry if I ruined your mood
It's good to be silly. I'm exhausted and have been by the laptop all day. I need a break and might take one tomorrow except for the evening/night.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

OMG, that is the cutest pic ever! Your Son is sooooo adorable, I just want to pick him up and hug him. And the chickens are great! Oh that boy of yours is too precious!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join