It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Thanks!
I like his daycare, they send home a good 10-20 photos every day he goes

I just look forward to making dream reality... be halfway there when we get our land next year! And then, let the hard stuff commence! Haha.

I hope it works out for you also
this ideal way to live!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Oh man, did I screw things up?????

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Here's the history

New model army

The group was big in my youth, if you were into that

Cody

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Wow really? That's amazing, you'll have so many memories and I'm sure he'll come to appreciating them as well. That's soon and I'm sure you'll succeed. There is no other path, but victory. Hopefully. First off I need to find a girl to marry and then buy land in Montana or Poland.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
*Starts to buckle up boots*

I won't even pretend to be caught up, just popping in *Cleans visor*

125 mph ? ............................................................ Wimp

Cody

Cody!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!!!!! What did you do with Jacy and Gordi? Someone said they eloped, I think it was Timely. LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Mother never could! Don't you dare be so silly! Not like that! Aye mother, smile please for me!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Mother never could! Don't you dare be so silly! Not like that! Aye mother, smile please for me!

Whew! ok, I can smile now. HUGS!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
I know the history. If ever so briefly, but thanks for the link. This is going off on a tangent, but I remember once I was reading through Wikipedia about the Syrian conflict and ended up with baked milk. With no additional searches, just pressing links in articles.

Back to the topic of discussion NMA is an amazing band. I need to see them live. If they play in Europe next summer I will.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That permits for you to laugh? You should be smiling at all times because even when the going gets tough you must remember that life always gets better and we love you here.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Well, that certainly made me smile! Thank you my awesome Son!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You know you are bored when................. You take a video you've already that you have already used on a couple of compilation videos and upload it again.....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I only speak the truth and although this may at times mean I am harsh at least you know I mean what I say. Though this is also true. From another NMA song:
"It seems so simple but they just don't get it
I meant what I said at the time that I said it"

Amazing mother! I'm glad to have made you smile. It is a worthy goal to make another smile. Especially those close.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Awww, Thanks Tiamat!

Hiya Chooch!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I had a thought in my mind, but it has fled me. Hmm, what lyrics best describes you? I think that's an interesting thought. I'm currently reading lyrics. Always enjoyable.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I had a thought in my mind, but it has fled me. Hmm, what lyrics best describes you? I think that's an interesting thought. I'm currently reading lyrics. Always enjoyable.

Oh I would imagine there are a number of lyrics out there somewhere to describe me. Not sure at the moment which ones would suit me best though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm trying to find some, but can not. Thinking of so many things and nothing at all.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I know the history. If ever so briefly, but thanks for the link. This is going off on a tangent, but I remember once I was reading through Wikipedia about the Syrian conflict and ended up with baked milk. With no additional searches, just pressing links in articles.

Back to the topic of discussion NMA is an amazing band. I need to see them live. If they play in Europe next summer I will.

There's a massive 80's revival going on in Europe at the moment, well worth checking the festivals to see who's playing.

Cody

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Cody you didn't say hello.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Very remiss of me my apologies Night, just rushing around in RL.

Talking of which bloody hell is that the time ?

Catch you all later

Cody

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

3:02 am here for me. Hope to see you when you have more time.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join