It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey Love Bug Neighbor!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He's a sweet cat most of the time when he wants to be. He's just lays around being lazy most of the time where he is getting old.

Here I am on top again.......................

I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 4-5-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
I hope you threw your arms out when you said that! LOL HAHAHA
You got this nasty weather skid & I have too?

a reply to: Night Star
I'm 40. Will be 41 in August.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I put a movie up, if anyone's interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watching now.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Been raining here for a few days now.

Congrats King Chooch on top of the world. LOL

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It's been raining up here since about 7 this evening. We just haven't been getting the storms and what not. It's pissing me off that no decent thunderstorms have came through here last week!!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm watching Wolfie's movie.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I make words up time to time, but really they ought to be words! I agree and I think writing is more important than these laws of writing so long as it has some sort of purpose. I think I'd like to try that. Just drive down a road doing 125 MPH and close my eyes. I wouldn't do it on a street with any traffic or pedestrians because that's irresponsible, but you know.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you mean a thread about population control, I posted there

a reply to: Tiamat384

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No, I am at work and will be going straight to the hospital from here.

originally posted by: Martin75

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
So did you stay home or venture out to the hospital? Hope all went well either way.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Oh that's awful! I didn't realize you had to work first. If your going through the ER, I hope yours is better than ours wait time wise...unless you get lucky

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
. this too...and something really odd happened in regards to this photo but I can't get into that just now. It belongs on a Mandela effect thread.....

basically that's not how I took the picture. 3X In a row it looks like a video game but didnt when i took it.....anyway. i only bring this up so I can move on......dinner was weird tho

edit on 4-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I will get met by a nurse who speaks English and then guides me through the system - one of the perks of being a foreigner overseas

I also go to the VIP area and wait there in between, as I am shuffled from one place to the next. So it should not be too much waiting.

originally posted by: Martin75

Oh that's awful! I didn't realize you had to work first. If your going through the ER, I hope yours is better than ours wait time wise...unless you get lucky

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks..for your ideas..but only one thing bad i wont be using a bag or purse..i so hate them..lol...but i do like all you have said...thanks for your help...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello all..I would just like to say thanks every one for helping me out with the dress...I am going with the gray one...I got like 25 for the gray one at facebook..so I will buy the gray one..I dont know how many people from here...Hunny I need money for this dress or we can look at JcPennys tomorrow if you like ok..

another thing that is good..no one needs to write big letters any more..Syx gave me his old monitor and its bigger then the one i was using..thanks all for writing me in big letters..it so means a lot to me..Again thanks so much for understanding..love you all and take care...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So! I've had something on my mind all of today... well, it's always on my mind, hiding in there somewhere.... buying some cheap land and roughing it, haha. So the moment I got home I've been investigating things (seriously, I do this at least once a month, stare obsessively at the real estate websites and dream little dreams)

Unfortunately, I am naive in the ways of land ownership. And all of the rules and regulations completely baffle me. I just can't understand why I can't buy a few cheap acres and plonk down a little wooden shack. Regulations this, approval that, more approval required, oh you want to do this or that? More approvals are necessary!

One way to get around it would be to purchase one of those home-on-wheel thingies. Tiny Houses. Because technically it's not a "permanent dwelling" and therefore pbbbbbttttt *makes rude gestures at regulations and approvals*.

But hmmmmmmmm.
HMMMMMMM.

Just thinking out loud.

But really... all those regulations and approvals are beyond me. If I want to purchase a few acres in a rural out-woop-woop location, I should be able to do what I darn well please. It's not suburbia! *shakes fist*

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Please keep us updated Bob. My thoughts are with you. I would ask what the problem is, but you may or may not wish to share that. Just know that we care and you can share anything with us. HUGS!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC! How sweet of Syx to give you his old monitor so that you can see things better. I know you don't like dressing up, but you will look great and will have beautiful pics of that memorable day! I love dressing up. I love dresses and jewelry and makeup and being a girly girl.

Going to finish that movie, but will be popping in again.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Kaelci, I'm sure others can help you with making the right choices. There are always some kind of rules and regulations. Things might be a bit different in your Country. Maybe Timely or someone can help. I hope that you are able to make all your dreams come true. One step at a time. You'll get there.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

No driving that fast and especially with your eyes closed. Mother would be worried to death!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
No about the 2 child rule.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join