It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Alas I do not live in Europe, but will be in Poland next summer for a while so I'll look into it then and as the time comes ever closer.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Continued from page 104

Night Star arose to Pesky whispering in her ear. "It is daylight. Has been for some time." The elf mumbled and slowly opened her eyes. She stretched and yawned and noticed the extra cloak lying on her. She knew who it belonged to and jumped up to look around. "He's gone Night, he stayed only long enough to cover you up so you'd be warm through the night." The elf was shocked. "What did he say? Did he leave a message?" She continued scanning the area. "Talon left a message of love." "Well, what did he say? Tell me!" Pesky squirmed trying to find the right words. "He didn't actually say anything, just covered you up and stared for a moment and.." "And what Pesky? What????" "He...cried and...left."

Night was heart broken. She was torn. Should she follow after him or leave things be? There was nothing they could do to be together, the feline beings would never allow it, especially of their Prince. It was their way and she had to honor their wishes. She shook herself from her reverie. "Hugo, would you like to go with the dragons and meet our other creatures? "I shall follow along for now, but my path is not to settle in one place too long."

The miniature dragon placed a paw on Night's leg. "I am pleased you have found your home Mother. Storm will show me the other dragons now. Come Hugo, I think we will be busy meeting the many animals here." She watched as they sauntered off toward the animal's keep with Blaze accompanying them. She then walked through the doors that she had not seen in some time. Garren was wide eyed with wonder. "This place is huge Night! How can that be?"

"There are many who need this place Garren and it expands and changes to the desires of those who enter." "I don't see anyone, are you sure anyone is still here?" "I'm sure they are somewhere around." She saw a guitar and a bass against a wall in a corner and big fuzzy bunny slippers by the fireplace. Suddenly a ferret flew past them following a trail of donut crumbs and she laughed. "What was that little animal, it looks like a weasel." "It is...sort of. It's a ferret and her name is Sophie and probably looking for Jacy. She could smell the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and made her way to the kitchen. Jojopo grinned. Strange place you have here. I think I like it.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Home now - 90 minutes in the hospital

I don't mess around!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ah, it's time to load the dishwasher again and tidy up.

/me straightens up the place and puffs up all the cushions on the sofas, lights some incense, and puts down a huge bag of donuts in the kitchen.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Not Cryolady - but thought I'd give Sita some lovin'... she's the one who ran off into the forest at the beginning of this thread after all

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dancing in and out of the entwining limbs and branches of the trees, Sita effortlessly flittered through the forest, several beams of sunlight infiltrated the leafy canopy overhead and glinted upon the tiny motes of pollen that lingered in the air, they too danced about the forest air as Sita swished through and left them twirling in her wake.

She felt no guilt over her leaving Kaelci behind to deal with the mess of the tower, after all, she was the one who had made the move and therefore it was her problem… and besides! After several hundred years as a glorified ghost, she felt ready to live once more!

The smells of the forest overwhelmed her as she made small pirouettes about the forest floor, her feet barely touching the moistened dirt of the ground. Ahh, yes! This was utterly delightful! Sita giggled softly to herself and felt her heart flutter as her melodious laughter hung about the air around her, almost echoing around her, reverberating from each and every tree. Utterly delightful, indeed!

Skipping and weaving further into the forest she soon came across a hut of clay, completely covered in dangling vines and leaves.

Intriguing! Her eyes wide with curiosity, she tip-toed to the entrance and peered inside…

“Oh my!” She exclaimed and giggled softly once more as she slowly, carefully, made her way into the simple abode and smiled down at the pure white kitten who sat purring in the very centre.

The kitten peered up at Sita and twitched its perfectly pink nose, blue eyes sparkling and staring into Sita’s own eyes of blue. Purring, purring, purring. The gentle rumble of the kitten’s vibrations growing louder within the walls of the hut.

“Well aren’t you the dearest creature!” Sita trilled and bent down to pat the cat, a happiness she had almost forgotten flourishing within her heart and soul as it rolled over and allowed her to scratch its fluffy stomach. She loved cats! She had once had a fine feline companion, during those years long gone before she had been careless and allowed herself to be devoured by the creeping crystal mist. Lexa had been her name… a gorgeous creature of grey.

Suddenly the kitten leapt to its feet and its sparkling sapphire eyes seemed to almost smile at Sita… a mischievous glint…

Rumble, crack, whoosh! The ground beneath her feet rumbled and shook, suddenly splitting open!

Falling into darkness… Sita felt no fear. Only a disillusionment that she had fallen for some form of trickery once again! Sighing to herself, she crossed her arms sullenly and waited for the inevitable landing.

edit on 5 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
CC So glad that you got a better monitor. We will do whatever works best for you honey.

a reply to: kaelci
I love the tiny houses; they are so cute! That one is adorable. But I am so much of a pack rat I would never fit! LOL Your son is precious! Great story entry! I can’t wait to read more…

a reply to: cody599
Hey stranger! How is the house deal coming along? Isn’t it an infuriatingly slow process?

a reply to: Night Star
Night I hate that you have been so tired lately. I hope everything is OK. Have you heard back from the extra bloodwork? Yeah, I love your new story entry!!

a reply to: Tiamat384
See the 80s covers everything! LOL, I know not your style of music but its 80S!!!

a reply to: gimmefootball400
Sorry you are bored. Nothing interesting to get into?

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
90 minutes in & out at the hospital?? That is amazing time. I hope they were able to help you. Man, we need to do better. It seems like you have to straighten up in here every day. Come on pixies, we’ve taught you better…oh you didn’t think I was going to clean did ya? LOL

Well today promises to be a better day. Today I am just doing clean up work on the servers that I migrated. I’ve got in enough time this week that I don’t have to work tomorrow, woohoo!!!!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello!

Hooray for a better day today! I was thinking with one of your earlier posts, how you were up to three days of badness? "The rule of three!" was my first thought. Fingers crossed that saying lives true, on to the good days!

I had never even heard of those tiny houses until today, and they look so cute. We barely own anything... a "family" member stole and sold most of my belongings when I was storing them at their house a few years ago, and we haven't quite recovered yet. Just have basic furniture and whatnot since we're saving to buy land (and a cute little cottage!)... so a tiny house seems almost perfect

Might need to lose a bit of weight though haha *sits in the middle of the loungeroom and no one will be able to get past* muahahahhaa! (no, I am chubby. It doesn't show in my face, but, have always had on-and-off weight problems. I'm 5ft 9" and 110kg at the moment *cringe* I'm not fitting in a "tiny" house!!)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

a reply to: 1984hasarrived
90 minutes in & out at the hospital?? That is amazing time. I hope they were able to help you. Man, we need to do better. It seems like you have to straighten up in here every day. Come on pixies, we’ve taught you better…oh you didn’t think I was going to clean did ya? LOL

Well today promises to be a better day. Today I am just doing clean up work on the servers that I migrated. I’ve got in enough time this week that I don’t have to work tomorrow, woohoo!!!!

Yep, I saw three doctors, had bloodwork done and a CT scan, pretty impressive. Oh, and paid a shedlod of money too.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Good Lord girl, could that little man be any cuter? So adorable. He looks like he is ready to just grab one of those chickens!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

How is the morning? Here is some breakfast!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Good morning! That looks yummy! So far today is a good day, a good day.
How are you today? What is on your schedule for the day?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That looks good, I am happy your day is great.

I have some meetings later, easy day today!

I just wrote a story on the sail boat of love lol
edit on 5 5 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OK I will check it out.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Ok now it's your turn to write a poem!
I am sure it will be good!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh my! OK, well let me think on it...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You could write about the wave of life LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

not me i am a tomboy...i cant wear to much jewelry any ways cause i break out with it if there is any nickel in it...so i have to have the real stuff...not the fake crap...but thanks...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thanks so much for your help...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
hello all...hope your day is a great one..

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I have one that you will look good on you.

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join