It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

LOL, ok I will send you cleaner!!!

I was in the Phillipines for 30 days and I picked up Tagalog sitting at many bars along with picking up drinks. I hope your day is great.
edit on 5 2 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I actually JUST finished!!! Oh the stylus got me!!! LOL There were so many "Gotcha" moments!!!! I am going to read it again as Quant says that there are other moments that will pop out at me on the second read. And hurry it up.....I'm ready for book #2. I can't wait to see if I can find what from The Shed inspired you.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
It's okay, my screen is machine washable.

BTW, I've sent you a PM.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
The stylus scene was one of the very last things I wrote. It's not even in the final proof version. Ditto the scenes on the hilltop in chapter 11, then in chapter 26. They already existed, but they were both expanded. (Ditto, the extra pages are not in the proof.)

The little scene with the stylus was very special to me. I knew the details all along, but it wasn't until I was reading through the last proof that I got the new scene. (I often "see" the scenes like a movie.) And so, that's how it happened. The same with the hilltop scenes. The new versions basically came to me, complete, while I was reading the proof.

Book II is only coming along slowly right now. It's very hard to find big chunks of time to just sit and write, so I am mainly doing notes as and when I can. I'm hoping that when we are at our cottage this summer, my wife will be happier and able to relax and do her gardening (she loves gardening), and then I'll be able to write a lot. I wrote the last five chapters of the book in about ten days.

But yes, when Book II is done, it will be very clear what I got from here. I already have the whole chapter (scene) in my mind, so I only had to write a few notes to make sure I know where to put it in the book. I'll just write it out complete when I have the time.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

LOL the stylus got me too. I can't wait for book II!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Do you spend all summer at your cottege? I am sure it is a nice time to relax and enjoy the world!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We try to spend a lot of time there in Summer if we can. And our local town hall in the village has set up free wifi for anyone in range (and we are), so I should be able to post from there as well!

ETA: okay, must leave you all to it. I have a class to teach. Be good!

edit on 2/5/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Have a nice day!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Mike we are always good! LOL

What kinda class are you teaching?

Your summer cottage sounds so relaxing

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am sure we will have a longer chat at some point in here

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
Hope to catch up with you again soon.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Good morning friend have some breakfast!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
HELLO ALL...HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT...I GET TO GO TO MY BACK DR. TODAY YES FINALLY..THEN AFTER THAT MY OLDEST DAUGHTER IS GOING TO PICK ME UP AND GO TO DAVID'S BRIDLE SO SHE CAN TRY ON HER WEDDING DRESS...THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST FIXING FOR HER...THEN I THINK WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR MINE..MAN I HATE DRESSING UP...I HAPPY SHE EVEN ASKED EM TO GO WITH HER I KNOW THAT..WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR YEARS..WE WOULD GET ALONG AND THEN SHE OR I WOULD SAY SOME THING THE OTHER ONE DIDNT LIKE AND WE WOULD STOP TALKING FOR MONTHS AT A TIME..SO I HOPE THIS DAY IS GREAT FOR US BOTH...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Awe, I hope you have a great day. No fighting now! LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Just off to bed now - will have those in the morning, thanks

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Good morning!

I LOVE bacon but HATE runny eggs. Hmmm, I think I could make it disappear though! LOL

Oh dress shopping! That sounds like so much fun!! Have fun CC!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

MAN I HOPE NOT I WONT BE IN THIS WEDDING EITHER...I WILL BE GOOD..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OK, running down to see what we have good for lunch today.

link   

THANKS...I HATE DRESS SHOPPING...BUT ITS FOR HER WEDDING AGAIN..I WOULD JUST LIKE TO WEAR NICE JEAN AND A T SHIRT...MAN I HAD DRESS UP...LOL...

link   

GRAB ME SOME THING GOOD PLEASE AND A POP...THANKS...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nothing good in the cafeteria. I got a salad and a coke. LOL

I totally feel ya girl! I hate dressing up, but once I'm dressed up its fun to strut your stuff! HAHAHA

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join