posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:55 AM
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Sorry I don't know how to link
You do it like this:
Post by Kangaruex4Ewe
Just use the "quote" tag (3rd tag, top right) on this post and you can see the coding.
1) Type (without the bolding!) [uгl=
2) Then paste in the complete link for the post (or whatever) you want to link to. Note: to get a link for a post on ATS, just click on the "link" tag
within the displayed post. First tag on top right. The you can copy and paste it from you browser.)
3) Close out that piece of the code with a right square bracket: ]
4) Then enter some text to describe the linked material.
5) Finally, do the closing code: [/uгl]
And that's it. All done!
By the way, Kanga is not a super moderator. She's a regular mod like me.
And just a note: don't copy and paste the "uгl" code I have used in my instructions. It won't work, because the "г" is not really an "r". It's the
Russian character "Ge".
I used it so the coding would look normal, but not actually function.
Look at this:
[uгl=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1115022/pg1#pid20652134]The Shed5 OP[/uгl]
The Shed5 OP
In "quote" format, they seem virtually identical. But not for a computer!
edit on 2/5/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)