It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You are having another bad storm too? Are the dogs ok?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Yeah it blew over before I let the girls out for the night. They're fine. Storms don't scare them, thankfully.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Night and her companions emerged from the swirling rainbow colored mist and shadows landing in the forest just outside the Shed. Pesky was flitting around in merriment from one wildflower to the next and chasing fireflies. Wolf sat by Night Star wagging his tail with joy. They looked above and saw as Storm and sky the dragons and Hugo the winged wildcat glided in for a gentle landing. Garren the forest boy sat beside Night Star on a fallen log. "What is this place Night? I have travelled far and wide with my guardians and the animals of the forest, but I have never seen this place. jojopo narrowed his eyes, "I don't suppose whoever lives here will take kindly to goblins."

Night Star was exhausted from the battle, but smiled widely. "Gentlemen, this is the shed. We are...home. Many beings and creatures live here in harmony and you will be welcomed here," Hugo rested his rainbow colored wings against his side and sat on the moss covered ground. "The trees spoke of this place, of these people and creatures. Now I will see it for myself."

Garren smiled. "I have grown so attached to you all and I think I could be happy here if Night calls it home." Night hugged the boy close and stroked his hair. "Night, what kind of people live here?" He asked. She smiled again. "The very best kind Garren." "And the other beings and animals, what are they like?" Night laughed. "Dear boy, I would have to write a book to list them all and tell you about them. You shall see. Very soon, you shall see."

They were all so battle fatigued that they each found a place upon the ground and curled up for the night. Sky, the miniature dragon lit firewood for warmth as the Spring air was still quite cold at night. Before closing her eyes, the elf stared up into the heavens and watched as the stars danced on their velvet stage and the moon as it glowed softly down upon them. She was home.

From behind the tree, Talon stepped softly toward Night as she slept and put his cloak over her before returning to the mist and away from the love that could never be. The only love he would ever know.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey that was great!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks Quantum!!!!!

Hey Chooch, very nice song!

Glad your storm has passed Skid!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hey Lorri!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

We've been getting the storms and the rain as well. We just haven't been getting them as bad as some areas of the country.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

We had rain earlier.

HUGS back at ya!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nice one. I liked that.

I'm glad it passed too. I heard it's supposed to rain the next few days though.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Thank you! I enjoyed writing it.

All that rain will make for happy trees and flowers that are sprouting up for their Spring appearance.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nice flowers. Some demented part of my mind imagines living plants with vines to snare the unwary and screams and eating noises at night.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Nice flowers. Some demented part of my mind imagines living plants with vines to snare the unwary and screams and eating noises at night.

In one of my story lines, the vines were alive and reached up to wrap around Nights hand. They were kind though and gave her the dragon egg.

Me thinks you watch too many horror films. LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I grew up watching them. I don't know how many I saw at the drive in. A lot. These were slasher films, what they call grind house horror movies, creature features. Stuff like that.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I love different genres of movies, especially haunting types, aliens and scifi.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The hits just keep on coming..........

Here come the hot stepper, murderer
I'm the lyrical gangsta, murderer
Pick up the crew in-a de area, murderer

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Choo choo, all aboard! Hi Chooch! I can't listen right now because I have something soothing I am listening to with my headphones to help mellow me out so I can sleep eventually. Took my melatonin natural sleep aid. Hope something works.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The latest haunting type movie that I really enjoyed was called 100 Feet. That was a good one.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I've been listening to music just about all day after watching the race from Talladega, Alabama earlier. One thing that always soothes me is listening to some Pink Floyd or some Dire Straits but that's just me. So far so good, I have never had to take anything to help me get to slee.......... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Looks like an interesting movie Skid!

Chooch, you're lucky. And here I am still awake. LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I would say that I am lucky but there are nights where I can't sleep either. Think I'm gonna head off to bed here in a bit anyway as it is almost 2:30 in the morning.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Listen to this. It helps.
www.dreamingwithjeff.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join