It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thank you that was funny lol

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
You're most welcome. I can imagine you tomorrow in the office, thinking of that song.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Lol I will be and I just sent your song to a friend. I hope you don't mind!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Not at all. I was working at a cleaning place, cleaning up a parking lot, the first time I heard the song. It was on a nasty Monday morning.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: ClownFish

Where is the Thread???!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She has already been invited in a PM weeks ago.

You're back! I had looked for you and you had just signed off. "She's gone!...."

For what it's worth, I was invited three times but never came. I didn't think I would fit in because I didn't understand what this place is. I got a PM with a link that said "here's your opening"...So I didn't have a chance to think about it and chicken out. Now I wonder 30 times a day what is happening in here and wishing there were more hours, or I was faster...

I just love the "come as you are" attitude and there is always someone here...You have created a magic spot in the world.

Anyway, maybe another nudge. But I understand. I wish I could take back my nudge and give it to her but I don't have all the whistles and bows that you folks have...I can try to click my heels together three times?

I could send a PM, but I thought it would be better coming from a friend...this doesn't have the Shed feel...too sterile....

Can you or someone who knows how, put a picture together so that you can send her a link to it? That's what I got and it was such a bright surprise that I will never forget. I just don't have the skills to do this.

CF

She isn't ready yet CF. When she is, she will arrive. She is my Elvin Sister.

The creation of the Shed, so you will know...all began in a Valentine thread by Angelchemuel and when it was well after Valentine's Day and we were all still in there chatting away, we got closed down for being off topic. Jacy started the shed story that we all ended up joining in on and from there on it became The Shed 1 to the shed 5 as we have now. We had a period of time when it almost closed down as people got stuck in real life or lost interest or whatever. I was quite lonely in there sometimes and didn't want to see the shed die. Syx and maybe a few others would pop in and Syx and I being as tenacious as we are didn't give up the ship and stuck it out.

So, we didn't close the doors and left the lights on and slowly but surely some of the old regular members and new ones appeared and kept appearing and it has grown ever since.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awee, what a nice story. Now look at your shed. Over one hundred pages in 4 days.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

We have never seen the shed fly by so quickly...ever! It's nice that so many people are in here and sharing stuff, but it also makes it extremely difficult to answer each person when we come in and are so many pages behind. There are so many things that I wish I would have said, but by the time I start answering some posts, I get even further behind. I don't mean to ignore anyone and there are compliments on things said or pics I've seen I wish I could have answered.

You people sure keep me racing around in here.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the brief history. It sounds like you two are friends and you have a better feel of where she is at, so I guess it is safe to go to bed. I just couldn't imagine her finding an empty room.

This is a magic safe place.

Good night.

CF

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Do fish sleep with their eyes open?

Have a great sleep!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

Thanks for the brief history. It sounds like you two are friends and you have a better feel of where she is at, so I guess it is safe to go to bed. I just couldn't imagine her finding an empty room.

This is a magic safe place.

Good night.

CF

Sweet fishy dreams. I am glad that you are so kind and waited for her like that. HUGS!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Do fish sleep with their eyes open?

Have a great sleep!

Yes Quantum they do. It's weird, but they do. LOL

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Um Skid, I don't think that vid is appropriate and before you get in trouble, you might want to take it down.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thank you, Night Star. You just gave me a new idea for a new love poem.
Red fish lips and peach Finns

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Fixed. It's a funny song though.

ETA: I found this concerning youtube videos. Somebody was wondering how Joe from NLBS could get away with linking videos with profanity. SkepticOverlord said:

You are wrong, and it has been explained a nauseating number of times: we've always allowed profanity in member podcasts and videos because it's a user-initiated action to play.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I won't put any like that if it's not wanted though.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Glad you fixed it. I didn't watch it when you first posted it and thought the way you two thought it was so funny and all, I thought, hmmmm, I'd better go check that out.

I might go find some mood music and do some writing for in here. Sometimes it takes me a while to get my thoughts put together and into a story. So if I disappear, I'll still be here, but writing. Now to find some music.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

It was the subject matter. It just isn't...well, shed-like. Thanks Honey, now off to write. I hope.

Can you boys behave while I'm gone? I know, I'll have the dragons watching over you two.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We are on our best behavior! Right Skid?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Guess I could pop in for a bit tonight.......

Been kind of crazy around here this evening with the storms and such. My power has went off and came back on at least three times tonight already. Would say it couldn't get any worse but you know how that goes..........

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
It got crazy here too. Hail and everything. No power outage though, thankfully.

I never heard that song before. I like it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yep! Always!

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join