It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes going now Night. G'Night...
Thanx for the kudos on the entry! Means a lot to Me

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: ClownFish

Where is the Thread???!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She has already been invited in a PM weeks ago.

You're back! I had looked for you and you had just signed off. "She's gone!...."

For what it's worth, I was invited three times but never came. I didn't think I would fit in because I didn't understand what this place is. I got a PM with a link that said "here's your opening"...So I didn't have a chance to think about it and chicken out. Now I wonder 30 times a day what is happening in here and wishing there were more hours, or I was faster...

I just love the "come as you are" attitude and there is always someone here...You have created a magic spot in the world.

Anyway, maybe another nudge. But I understand. I wish I could take back my nudge and give it to her but I don't have all the whistles and bows that you folks have...I can try to click my heels together three times?

I could send a PM, but I thought it would be better coming from a friend...this doesn't have the Shed feel...too sterile....

Can you or someone who knows how, put a picture together so that you can send her a link to it? That's what I got and it was such a bright surprise that I will never forget. I just don't have the skills to do this.

CF

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I read, I could have sworn just this morning on your thread, where a couple of the regulars got their posts wiped out, that it's okay to discuss another thread, if it's relevant to the present thread and it isn't being negative. (I'm paraphrasing, but it was in the spirit of ATS and was okay.) But you aren't discussing the thread. You are reaching out to help another member in need. That's a whole different ball of wax.

CF

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello? Anybody home?...

What a strange day.

I misunderstood.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, I'm here...tired as hell...but I'm here....what happened to the night shift?....this feels like an episode from The Twilight Zone...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was out with my dogs and taking out trash. Also talking to my sweetheart at the moment. Not sure about anyone else.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I was picking my nose sorry!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hi, I've never found this place empty before. But maybe that's normal and I haven't visited enough. I just thought that there were always several people here, all talking at once about 4 different things.

But now, when someone is hurting, everyone had something else to do, somewhere else to go. I do too, but, I can't leave in case this lady stops in.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Last night it was empty for 1/2 hour. I was suprised! How was your day?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Last night it was empty for 1/2 hour. I was suprised! How was your day?

A very strange day indeed, but nothing as strange as the night...

I guess you are't up to speed, and I'm confused about the Shed...

A lady from the past posted about losing someone very dear and was reaching out for support...

I was hoping that the Shed could supply this, but I think I spoke out of line, and everyone left...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

But I feel better knowing that it was empty last night for half an hour. When 100 pages go by seemingly over night, this doesn't seem possible for it to be momentarily empty.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Get anything nice and juicy?

It happens sometimes, usually later at night.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

My day was great we played volleyball on the beach our team lost so we switched sides and lost again I was so hot I jumped into the ocean and forget my towel and froze for a bit we played another game of volleyball and lost so I walked home did some work made posts on ATS worked made a post went to the store for some things mostly some Effen Vodka I will pour a drink after the Effen is Effen cold as it is in my freezer oh this morning my dog ran to the beach and I almost received a ticket no dogs allowed on the beach also my neighbor came over for a chit chat I was not in the mood to yak so I kindly told her I will stop over later to yak but I never did now let's hear about your day ok?
edit on 5 1 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Nice song? How was your day and anyone else want to yak lol

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh, thank you, but it's not my day that I was concerned about, it was someone else's day, but your story reminding me of something that I might share with her...thanks for the idea!

Oh, I loved volleyball when I was younger! I carried mine everywhere with me. Enjoy yourself!

CF

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Um... let's just say it's relevant to your statement about picking your nose. Today was so so. How about you? Besides the neighbor and almost getting a dog ticket, that is.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Lol! You read my run on? All is fine a Sunday of bore. Lol

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I know and I left a reply on her thread. I hope she will be ok

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Your a kind person!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I hear that. Just a boring Sunday here. Tomorrow is Monday.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join