It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oyster

Hi Oyster! I'm Syx! Glad To Meet You!! YAh Me and CC quarrel at times, but there is deep Love that will keep Us on Track! Sorry that it gets spilled into here, but She is in another room on Her Puter, and I am in My own haven with mine! Sometimes it is easier to communicate through this place, rather that get up and go to each other here at home! Yah I know, I'm lazy!! LMAO!!!
Good to MeetchYa!!

ETA: Oh, and Welcome to ATS!!!

edit on 2-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx honestly love u somehow we never get to hang out I have syxpack and wolf name jokes for u since last May lol ( read ur and timely's crazies in acrogame like a book ( I laughed cried was there when u went to hospital) I finally get to meet u all in person

Lurkin is more simple sometimes u don't need to log in content looks identical so I look like a freak of nature to people (works study a take chunks of weeks of no Way I remember my usernames so don't be surprised if u see a weirdo it's probably me

U and Cc are never here when I am I just catch up with ur stories everyone that is
edit on 2-5-2016 by oyster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Welcome to our little slice of paradise on the Funny Farm! So glad to have you join us! Pull up a chair, grab you something to drink (the pixies can make anything you can think of), sit back and relax. We get a bit crazy around here but it is all in good fun and love.
CC post in all caps so she can read it easier. It usually isn’t allowed but we are special

So glad you came out of lurker status to say HELLO

Woohoo!! On your story!!!! I have to get my butt in gear. First I have to go rescue my crew from the dark forest. LOL I left them there.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Hi Fish! Wow... I don't know what else to say that post...
I, Ummm, well, ahhh.... Long story... some other time perhaps...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hi oyster,

Nice to meet you? So how are you?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well I'm glad You came out of lurking mode. Yah, I haven't done any more in that achronym thread for a while now. Long story there...
I'm thrilled to have a fan, that came out of lurking to meet Me! Thank You!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you I know WIS deeply cares about CC but it's like a part of family u didn't get to meet

And you make my day that mop hair Adams family dude photo I peed ( it's social anxiety lurking I am trying to get better)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Jess thanx for the "Woohoo!! On your story!!!!" on My story piece! more in progress as we speak!
And YES, Get it together Woman! Get the crew out of the dark forest!! LOL!! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We all care deeply about CC. This is a family. We all care deeply for each other. The Shed is an amazing family with amazing people!!

Yeah I know. Life got in the way so I stuck them in the forest! LOL

edit on 5/2/2016 by Martin75 because: The Shed Rocks!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Right now just wow thank you so much for accepting me ALL I respond to positive attention with retrieving too scared for the good stuff going wrong

Also my typos are brutal one letter normally makes a brand new meaning crazy sometimes

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
(continued from Page 108)

The Wizard climbed on Syx's back, and got situated between His wings. "I am ready as soon as You are Syx." He said.

The group went out into the clear area outside the Cave. They all cantered towards the waters edge and were soon off the ground. CC took the air before any of the Dragons. She didn't need very much room to run fast, and get enough air beneath Her pretty featherd wings, to be flying.

Flapping their large wings and drifting just above the water, the Dragons and CC all angled upwards towards higher sky, and started to turn back towards The Shed. They flew above Tilla and Drom, who were gathering items they thought were needed here for Them. Such a beautiful sight for the Humans to see above them!

The two waved at all the winged creatures from below.

The sun was coming up higher now as the group of Winged warriors were now over The Shed. They swirled in a descending circle and landed in the clearing, just outside the Shed.

The Wizard climbed down from Syx's back, and they all started walking towards The Shed door. It was open, as usual.

They walked inside and Syx said, "Hello! We are back!"

edit on 2-5-2016 by SyxPak because: added content...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Ouster I have have spelling errors also! It happens!

It's nice that you know all of us! I am happy you joined and can now be part of the family!
edit on 5 2 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Nice post Jess! That image went into My 'Shed Images' folder! LOL!!

Oh, and Yah I know how real life gets in the way of our story fun here.

It Is What It Is!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Nice add to your story! Love the writing!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hi Q! How are Ya today?
I too am happy to see someone who knows Us, through ATS, and has joined our wondeful Family here!

ETA: Thanx Man!

DId ya catch the entry on pg 108?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Did you here about the man that died from eating Rocky Mountain Oysters?
The bull must have drug him a mile!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

OMG that's funny as hell!! LMFAO!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

FIRST OFF I WAS CAPS ALL THE TIME CAUSE IT MAKES ME SEE WHAT I WRITE BETTER FOR MY EYES...IF I WAS NOT TO DO THIS THEN I WOULD GET A NOTICE OR SOME THING...I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO GET YOU WHY I SEE BETTER THIS WHY..JUST ASK ANY ONE THE WHYS I TYPE LIKE THIS..I HAVE PRETTY MUCH AFTER I JOIN HERE...SO I AM NOT YELLING THIS ONLY MAKES ME SEE MUCH BETTER...AND IF WE WAS FIGHTING I SURE WONT BE POSTING IT ON HERE I MESSAGE HIM ABOUT IT...NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW OUR BUSINESS...AND I TRY MY BEST NOT TO LET THEM KNOW..IF SO AGAIN WITH A U2U NOT A POST...THANKS I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY...

link   
UGH. You ever wake up feeling exhausted and not wanting to do anything? That's me today. I feel like I got hit by a bus.

link   

I just read page 108 I missed that part lol!

I love your style!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join