It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 5

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello Everyone. I know I left someone out here, NOT on purpose.
Give Me a break, I'm still trying to wake up. Pouring down the coffee now!! LOL!!

a reply to: JustMike
Mike Thanx for all that info! I miss my WinXP!
I may give 10 a try, down the road maybe...

Thanx again! Syx

a reply to: ArielaM
Hi Welcome! Come and sit! Nice To have You here!!
I have/had relatives from Prague somewhere up my bloodline.
My uncle is from Czech! Small world!

a reply to: Errollorre
Good Morning! LOL On Your last line!
But I understand it's importance.
This is supposed to be a Family Friendly site!
(I have to keep reminding Myself that!! LOL!!)

a reply to: Timely
Hey Man! Hope You are well!

a reply to: Night Star
Love this Story entry Night! Great job!!

a reply to: Quantum12
Hey! I'll have a few of those, if there are any left?! Yum!!

a reply to: Martin75
Hi Jess! Salads are good for Ya.
One of few things that they say is good for Ya,
that is actually good!

ETA: I think I'll be My story telling Dragon today. Maybe He will inspire Me, or others, to do some writing!!

edit on 2-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

YES I KNOW..DONT KNOW HOW TO STRUT MY STUFF..AND I DO STILL DO THAT SINCE I AM MARRIED..LOL..SALAD AND COKE SOUNDS GOOD..SAVE ME THE POINT UNLESS YOU USE THEM..LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi CC! Just realized You weren't in My first Post, so doing a special one JUST for You!! Love Ya hunny!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

edit on 2-5-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
If I could get them to you I would. There is a guy downstairs that I save them for. I think they are getting ready to switch to something else. He is very upset as he has a bunch of us that save the caps for him. Hopefully they will have something else that you can save up points for

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sorry Sweetheart... I hate posting at times, cause I know I leave out someone. I feel like leaving now...

edit on 2-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good morning my fellow sheddite brethren!

This weekend I rode on a beechcraft airplane through turbulent skies. The first half was beautiful, the second half was bloody terrifying. I took a picture for you all.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'll be back......

Maybe...

link   

DARN IT...YES I NEED MORE CAPS....I WANT SOME THING BUT NOT SURE WHAT YET..WHEN THEY START THIS THEY HAD SOME GO STUFF BUT NOW THAT STUFF IT GONE NOW THAT I GOT THE POINTS I NEEDED FOR IT...SO I GUESS I WILL KEEP HOPING THEY COME BACK..THANKS I HAVE TO PUT IN SOME CODES..IT SUCKS YOU CAN ONLY DO 100 A WEEK...MAN I CANT EVEN FIND MINE YET I AM SURE THEY ARE STILL PACKED UP..THEN BETTER NOT CHANGE THINGS UNTIL I GET MY BAG OF THEM IN...LOL...

link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hmmm...where to put this....Jacy, I wrote this in a PM and then thought that I would post it here instead....

Okay, what's going on?

You and I created and joined our private little Mutual Admiration Society, and you showed up immediately...

And then I got invited to the Shed and realized that our club was redundant before it was even formed...and only recently learned that YOU invented the Shed? Oh Jacy! What a gift to the world you are...I had no idea. I just thought you were a gift to me!

Since then I saw a few, beginning with onehuman, who I wanted to invite to our non-existing club, but she ended up in the Shed on her own, long live the Shed!

But I see this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And your new Avatar picture...and like you say, Inquiring minds want to know.

Seems like everyone is falling apart at the seams here...those who truly are and those who really care about them and those who are somewhere in the middle, both falling apart while caring for others.

Are you okay? I wish I could wiggle my nose and send you pretty pictures and videos but I can't even find my shoes!

Love,

CF

So, Jacy, we love you. Get a grip, okay? Take a deep breath...

I don't think you realize the mixed messages that your new Avatar give when one is being welcomed to the Shed for the first time...sort of like trying to make a great impression with toilet paper hanging from your shoe.

On the other hand, if the Shed is growing too fast, too quickly and getting out of control...then leave it as it is and it will self adjust, lol.

Hang in there!

Everyone who knows how to do tricks, send some pics and videos to Jacy here! This place is a mess and we all need to help clean it up so she can help me find my shoes...uh, er...fins....

CF

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Hey friend, how bad was the turbulence? I once was on a small plane and we hit bad air. It felt like a bad roller coaster. I am glad your ok!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OMG that is a great drawing!!! Don’t leave, I forget somebody ALL the time! I blame it on age

a reply to: GoShredAK
Cool!! I love to fly on little planes!! It makes life interesting. LOL It always make me think of Ron White

CC – George is all upset over the points. He finally got enough but then they didn’t have what he wanted. I’m not sure what he ended up getting. I used to save up Marlboro miles years ago, I got a bike one time!!!

a reply to: ClownFish
Hello sweetie!!!! Sorry I know no tricks, hmmmm can a learn a new trick?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

LOL, funny video!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Ron White is hilarious. He reminds me of a drunk uncle that your mom hates and you love

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You know I love Ya CC...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
(Continued from page 100)

While the group of Humans, The Wizard, Flying Unicorn, and Dragons warmed Themselves, the talk soon turned towards the Humans, and how they ended up in Accasia.

"What was happening, just before You ended up here?" A curious Grey Dragon asked. "Our ship had run out of fuel, way out to sea, and We were just sitting there in calm waters. The air shimmered around Us, and We ended up beached here! Our boat is most likely still sound, but has no fuel." Drom spoke.

"We have fuel!" A small blue Dragon suggested. "It is used for lamps here on the island!"

"Hmmm. That may work. As long as it is not too oily?" Drom mentioned, wondering.

The rain outside had subsided. The group soon turned to the outer edges of the Cave and found places to lay down for the night. Soon all were sound asleep.

Waking in the morning to a brightening, mostly cloudless sky, they gathered around the smoldering embers from the night before and sat quietly.

"Look out there at the rising sun! So beautiful as it is coming up over the mountains, and casts it's morning colors onto the few soft clouds!" Tilla said smiling.

"That is one the things I like best about Accasia!" CC returned with a smile. "I have always loved the sun rises, and sun sets here!"

"We have some provisions on the boat, We could probably use here." Drom said to the group. "Perhaps Tilla and I could go to the boat and gather them up?" He questioned.

"That may be a good idea Drom." Syx added to the discussion. "You may indeed need some of those items here. Perhaps You have a compass?" He asked. "Why Yes we do!" Drom said grinning.

"Ok. If we are not here when You return, just head due east. It will only be a short hike for You. Soon You will come upon a clearing, and a colorful little building We call The Shed. It is a structure unlike anything You have ever seen, or been into! That I will guarantee!" Syx said enthusiastically.

edit on 2-5-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed spellennen errereresses

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Whoa...that's cool! You're amazing!

CF

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20673245]Martin75[/
Ok I don't know at all what's going on I always only recognise the ones that make our day
To the rest smile I wave politely

But I care so for that reason I want someone to inroduce me cc and syx ( my fav photo of syx is him laying face down on a desktop full of dragons and from few trips .. I don't want to be rude but isn't all caps lock post not allowed ? Also every time I see you together around you are having and argument and it gets loud yet no clue who is yelling about what to be honest it is not what I expected and I am kind of like where is everyone and if anyone knows what happened to my acc

Next this is so redicilously loud renting I heard words like privilage and rants about the fact your tech is not up to date personally I rather not interpersonal privileged but thoutful my checklist would be : did it make s/he happy or was it about me

I am bored
Martin 75 I love you post the best possible content each day I like when entry has a purpose it's unique and personal that is what gives it worth

No idea I was dancing with jacy and suddenly everything turned to crap and it still is well (beside mikes and martins company the tumor tread most thoughtfull gestures just amazing positive healing so just wow just imagine if you were the person receiving that care

Sorry unsure of my mood so I see what is everyone up to

I dont know what i just wrote

edit on 2-5-2016 by oyster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Jess I loved that vid! I saw Ron doin one of His routines a while back. on TV though. But He is one funny guy!! LMAO!!!
YAh I'm back, and doin ok now... Went from Sad, to writing!! LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join