It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: avp251

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

He shows a lot of textbook psycho/sociopathic qualities and I think it explains just about all of his behavior, how he's able to get these women to sleep with him (and cheating to begin with), the evangelism from a leadership position, why everyone seems to get chills just looking at him. I think it was Full Frontal with Samantha Bee where she shares a quote from his book where he shows his thought process: "What is it the popular kids do? I will consciously try to emulate that." It also shows he was probably a loner-type.
Anyways, if ya'll wanna know more just google sociopaths. Then you can start spotting it all yourself.

You do realize those are all qualities trump shows on a regular basis?

You do realize when a reporter turned down his sexual advances in his plane, for years after he sent her pictures of himself with notes talking about how desirable he was and rich. That's straight up psychotic behavior

Like the reporter who made a passing statement about his hands all those years ago that he hasn't gotten over , and would send outlines of his hands in gold sharpie, repeatedly for years.

He wakes up every morning and has someone read him headlines about himself, but only the good ones.

When he's feeling in a bad mood on the campaign trail he has someone come in and play hail to the chief on a trumpet , seriously

There is something psychologicalally wring w Trump that his supporters refuse to aknowledge, or maybe we just have that many people who are also that damaged and it's a mirror thing

You do realize this thread is about Ted Cruz, not Donald Trump, right? You do realize it? You realize it, right? I hope you realize it.

It's actually about both seeing where the information came from, thatTrump is a buddy of the man that owns the newspaper and that one of the women involved works for Trump

Nice try to deflect from my retort to you and the facts though

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

And yet NOTHING is known, this is all rumored hearsay you trump supporters are spouting as fact...28 pages of slanderous opinion just because your chosen one has told you not to like Cruz.

And as of right now , most, if not all of the women accused of these affairs have said themselves this is a blatant lie, and at least one is preparing a lawsuit against Trump and the inquirer ( ironic coming from the man who threaten libel laws, again proving he's a hypocritical liar) so next one you want to hashtag #lying. Maybe you need to add Trump in there #goodbrain #bestwords. Ya that genius

How bout the fact that Donald Trump is really good friends w the owner of the national enquirer? He's spoken about him many times and even wanted him to be the head of Ny Times.

The only person lying about anything is Trump and his involvement of this

What youTrump supporters just don't want to swallow is the fact that your messiah who you say isn't establishment , uses the same dirty tactics that politicians do, more masterfully in most cases and with more influence because of his money

We all know what this is, Ted is a threat to Donald, has exposed him doe who he is on numerous occasions and Donald has a vendetta

Donald has a track history of doing this with ANYONE that disagrees with him. And uses news outlets to slander people

This is going on 30 pages of here say and nonsense and now two days in there are absolutely NO facts supporting this and much MORE facts that point to this being a bs hit by An orange haired megalomaniac with a self esteem issue and his sycophants

Don't think anyone has said it is definitely true about Cruz, have they?
You, like Cruz, have condemned trump again, though - for Cruz's scandal!

Do you have any proof Trump is behind Cruz's sex scandal?

Ahh so you admit this is all hearsay and your lambasting of Cruz and nasty things you've said about him are all just opinion

You're such a good lil Trump henchman

This thread is discussing the Ted Cruz sex scandal. Do you suggest we don't talk about it?
No one has said he is definitely guilty.

The only guilt being assumed is by you - you have said Trump is behind the story without any proof.
It actually looks like it is Rubio's people behind it. We'll have to wait and see.

One thing IS for sure - it has nothing to do with the wife pictures argument between Cruz and Trump or the 'spill the beans' comment. Cruz's sex scandal was reported over 2 weeks ago. It's been known for a while that the story was coming.

Trump has already clarified what he meant by 'spill the bean's' but you choose not to believe him, instead you have assumed Trump created the story (without any evidence other than he is friends with the owner of NE).

I would ask you stop the insults - not needed. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

He shows a lot of textbook psycho/sociopathic qualities and I think it explains just about all of his behavior, how he's able to get these women to sleep with him (and cheating to begin with), the evangelism from a leadership position, why everyone seems to get chills just looking at him. I think it was Full Frontal with Samantha Bee where she shares a quote from his book where he shows his thought process: "What is it the popular kids do? I will consciously try to emulate that." It also shows he was probably a loner-type.
Anyways, if ya'll wanna know more just google sociopaths. Then you can start spotting it all yourself.

You do realize those are all qualities trump shows on a regular basis?

You do realize when a reporter turned down his sexual advances in his plane, for years after he sent her pictures of himself with notes talking about how desirable he was and rich. That's straight up psychotic behavior

Like the reporter who made a passing statement about his hands all those years ago that he hasn't gotten over , and would send outlines of his hands in gold sharpie, repeatedly for years.

He wakes up every morning and has someone read him headlines about himself, but only the good ones.

When he's feeling in a bad mood on the campaign trail he has someone come in and play hail to the chief on a trumpet , seriously

There is something psychologicalally wring w Trump that his supporters refuse to aknowledge, or maybe we just have that many people who are also that damaged and it's a mirror thing

You do realize this thread is about Ted Cruz, not Donald Trump, right? You do realize it? You realize it, right? I hope you realize it.

It's actually about both seeing where the information came from, thatTrump is a buddy of the man that owns the newspaper and that one of the women involved works for Trump

Nice try to deflect from my retort to you and the facts though

There is no actual evidence of Trump being responsible for the story though. Its been trending on Facebook for hours now that The Daily Beast is saying Rubio & his pals have been trying to spread this for months. That's also believable.
And for the record - Yes, I do realize that Trump is a total narcissist and displays some of the same qualities. Cruz is just more the cult leader televangelist type.
edit on 26-3-2016 by avp251 because: clarification

Edit: Here's the link. www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 26-3-2016 by avp251 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2016 by avp251 because: on mobile, sorry

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

BUSTED

So in this picture and video Ted is missing his sports jacket he is even called out on it, has the new matching temp tatt to Amanda who has a mens sports jacket on over her dress on the same day, come on people this is getting pretty simple here.

pbs.twimg.com...:large
edit on 26-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The picture in the link was posted a couple of times in this thread, but I think this is the first time someone mentioned the sports coat.
Good catch!!

ETA: You should send that to the media, or at least the National Enquirer. Although they may know already.
edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Are you sure you're not working within the Cruz campaign? Want to bash us people who are eating this up like candy for jumping to conclusions of being true without concrete proof and yet, here you are blaming Trump via the same method.

Do I think Trump has something to do with it? I'll go with 65% likely. Am I convinced on the scandal itself? 70% +/-4. If it were true to both be a real scandal and Trump initiated, why has one of the ones named who works with Trump denied it when it could do countless untold damage to Cruz's bid unless she feels she'll have to step out of Trumps campaign as a result.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't know. That could be a woman's blazer over a dress. It looks too small to be a man's. It's hard to tell.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Clearly, Rubio and the establishment GOP were behind this leak.

PROOF=> Ted Cruz Cheating Scandal Not Linked to Trump Campaign – Was Started by GOP Elites

It was discovered that weeks ago a large number of Marco Rubio operatives and supporters were trying to bring the sex scandal story to the MSM attention. Under the open guise of #TheThing they were communicating via various twitter feeds and following along to see if the story had been picked up. Most of the activity was centered around March 10th – March 15th. Yesterday the hashtag CruzSexScandal went viral.

Today, many of those DC operatives, participants, supporters, consultants, Super-PAC’s and campaign advisors have spent a great deal of time deleting their (The Thing) participation. The peak of their scrubbing coincided with Senator Ted Cruz accusing Donald Trump of planting the story.

Obviously, the Rubio Clan didn’t want to see themselves outed as the originating entities. Virtually everyone in the blog-o-sphere who supported Marco Rubio was active, tweeting, re-tweeting, or following the events related to #TheThing. Now they’re running for cover and trying to hide their fingerprints.

Anti-Trump Republican operative Rick Wilson tweeted this out weeks ago. (He has since deleted it.)
twitter.com...

Then there’s this…
The GOP establishment #StopTrump Twitter page, which is dedicated to destroying Donald Trump, posted this tweet on Cruz’s affairs back on March 13th.
twitter.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Monday should be interesting...When the political pundits, poll-takers and anchors, who are ignoring this story...are all amazed at Cruz's sudden and inexplicable drop in popularity and the polls 'for no apparent reason'.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Cruz was realllly evasive in that interview when asked about where his coat was. He even seemed to blush a bit.
And those asking the questions were right - someone like Cruz would not do an interview like that without a jacket.
And she is wearing a sportcoat that same day? Both with temporary tattoos.

The coincidence is just tooo much.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wish that were true, but there is one flaw in your prediction.

Most people ONLY watch MSM.
And what have they covered?
Cruz accusing Trump.

The damage has been done to Trump, even though it is not his fault.

In the bubble that most people live in, unless the MSM comes clean and covers this thing honestly, the only harm to Cruz's popularity will be among the minority who actually pay attention.
edit on 3/26/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling again

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Let's face it, Trump might be a buffoon, but he is not responsible for Ted's massive cheating on his wife, now if Ted didn't claim to be a holy roller with the bible in one hand; I despise fake Christian politicians more than anything, because they are lying to sincere Christians, and trying to win their vote with an act that they don't even believe. For the record I don't think Trump is a very good Christian either, but not at the level of deception and outright lying that Ted is at.

Lyin Ted seems to fit more than ever now.
It angers me that somehow he grabbed chunks of Ron Pauls base with all his deceptions, he even fooled Ron when he ran for the Senate, he is a pretty good actor. And that's all it is, an act to grab power however he can.
What's worse Hillary or Ted, at this point I am not sure.

I do know this, America would be better off with either Trump or Bernie at this point.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

BUSTED

So in this picture and video Ted is missing his sports jacket he is even called out on it, has the new matching temp tatt to Amanda who has a mens sports jacket on over her dress on the same day, come on people this is getting pretty simple here.

If that's Ted's jacket, he needs a new tailor. Blowing up the pic, you can see her jacket fits her well and it is simply pulled off the left shoulder to reveal the tat. The length, fitted at hips etc. shows the jacket fits her well. That or she is one hell of a big gal. Ted's 5'8" and not exactly slim.
edit on 26-3-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

BUSTED

If that's Ted's jacket, he needs a new tailor. Blowing up the pic, you can see her jacket fits her well and it is simply pulled off the left shoulder to reveal the tat. The length, fitted at hips etc. shows the jacket fits her well. That or she is one hell of a big gal. Ted's 5'8" and not exactly slim.

Forgive my lack of fashion acumen... don't men's jackets button on the opposite side from women's?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes they do.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't know if I should laugh or cry with this subject.

How many people will comment or post on this subject, but have commented or posted before: It's none of your business what two consenting adults do.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: avp251

There is no actual evidence of Trump being responsible for the story though.

Theres actually no evidence against Cruz at all, so it looks like you should be defending him too in this case, as the other poster mentioned, every person that they accused him of doing this with has come out publicly against Trump and the Enquirer.

So where is your defense for Cruz there? Or are we just being hypocrites

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

BUSTED

You have GOT to be kidding me, how does this bust him on ANYTHING?

I swear you Trump supporters IQs must be falling just listening to Trump because seriously in this thread I have seen some of the most ridiculous and vitriolic accusations against Cruz, that are unfounded

You Trumpeters on this thread, have proven the stigma against Trump supporters that they are bigotted and nasty, vitriolic , hateful, and not very smart.

Even Micheal Savage who has been an ardent Trump supporter says this whole thing is a hoax, every single person out there in a position of power, other than Trump is denouncing this story.

All the women have denied it (or most) Yet you carry on like its all fact. Note 3 days now and not a SINGLE shred of solid proof.
edit on 26-3-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: avp251

There is no actual evidence of Trump being responsible for the story though.

Theres actually no evidence against Cruz at all, so it looks like you should be defending him too in this case, as the other poster mentioned, every person that they accused him of doing this with has come out publicly against Trump and the Enquirer.

So where is your defense for Cruz there? Or are we just being hypocrites

As I said earlier, either NE has proof to go with their story or they will be sued into oblivion. It's that simple. There may be evidence we haven't seen yet. There are 10 days before the next Republican primary. There will either be a slow drip of evidence which will destroy Cruz or he will sue them.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

There may be evidence we haven't seen yet. There are 10 days before the next Republican primary.

If that were the case , as huge as this is SOMEONE would have uncovered it by now, again everyone they claim was involved has denied the allegations and the women are suing.

This is a Nasty hit orchestrated from Trump, who is also best friends with the owner of NE.

The Connections to Trump are all there, but none of the Trumpeters want to acknowledge it, and are showing their dishonesty especially with the giant grasp of straws they are tryign to make , not only with Cruz but with other candidates.

Why dont you use your own standards with your version of Jim Jones

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join