It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Let's face it, Trump might be a buffoon, but he is not responsible for Ted's massive cheating on his wife, now if Ted didn't claim to be a holy roller with the bible in one hand; I despise fake Christian politicians more than anything, because they are lying to sincere Christians, and trying to win their vote with an act that they don't even believe. For the record I don't think Trump is a very good Christian either, but not at the level of deception and outright lying that Ted is at.

Lyin Ted seems to fit more than ever now.
It angers me that somehow he grabbed chunks of Ron Pauls base with all his deceptions, he even fooled Ron when he ran for the Senate, he is a pretty good actor. And that's all it is, an act to grab power however he can.
What's worse Hillary or Ted, at this point I am not sure.

I do know this, America would be better off with either Trump or Bernie at this point.

You're Cruz is the worst. IMO, worst than Hillary or Trump.

Bernie just cant win. Though I'd prefer him by far

You certainly sound like a typical Bernie supporter.

What does a typical Bernie supporter sound like?

They ask questions like yours to start an argument and derail threads they don't like.
To be clear this thread is about the Ted Cruz sex scandal.
edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

There is no coverup. Twitter deletes tweets all of the time for violating terms of service and conditions of use.

The government has nothing to do with it and your rant is delusional.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Do not people have the ability to remove them themselves? All wagons circling to hide from the massive law suits about to hit the fan?
edit on 26-3-2016 by misterhistory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Let's face it, Trump might be a buffoon, but he is not responsible for Ted's massive cheating on his wife, now if Ted didn't claim to be a holy roller with the bible in one hand; I despise fake Christian politicians more than anything, because they are lying to sincere Christians, and trying to win their vote with an act that they don't even believe. For the record I don't think Trump is a very good Christian either, but not at the level of deception and outright lying that Ted is at.

Lyin Ted seems to fit more than ever now.
It angers me that somehow he grabbed chunks of Ron Pauls base with all his deceptions, he even fooled Ron when he ran for the Senate, he is a pretty good actor. And that's all it is, an act to grab power however he can.
What's worse Hillary or Ted, at this point I am not sure.

I do know this, America would be better off with either Trump or Bernie at this point.

You're Cruz is the worst. IMO, worst than Hillary or Trump.

Bernie just cant win. Though I'd prefer him by far

You certainly sound like a typical Bernie supporter.

What does a typical Bernie supporter sound like?

They ask questions like yours to start an argument.

Why would there need to be an argument if you don't realize how absurd that statement was?

Edit:

To be clear this thread is about the Ted Cruz sex scandal.

True. So what does Bernie supporters have to do with this?

Let's stay on topic.
edit on 26-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

Do not people have the ability to remove them themselves? All wagons circling to hide from the massive law suits about to hit the fan?

Yes they do. But it has to be the Illuminati NWO coming to get us.

Don't ya know?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Don't ya know?

Please stop trying to derail the thread

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think I opened the door on that one haha...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Prediction time.

Come Monday:

Will Ted Cruz STAY IN the race in order to continue blaming Trump and anyone else for his current dilemma?

Will Ted Cruz LEAVE the race to spare his family further embarrassment and travail?

I've been feeling a great deal of sadness for Mr. Cruz and his family since this news broke; his fall is epic and can be life-changing for him and his family. How he will choose to react to this will depend greatly upon the type of inner strength and wisdom he may or may not actually possess.
After thinking this through from both sides...I have a feeling Ted Cruz is probably guilty of some adulterous behavior, as well as religious hypocrisy. How much, remains to be seen.

This is coming from a conservative anti-establishment Republican who was equally willing to vote for Trump or Cruz...at least up until yesterday.
edit on 26-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here's a good summary of some of the lead up to the Cruz sex scandal breaking on Friday...

Lead up to Scandal

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

If you're an entertainment hedonist? Sure. If you are a holy roller born again Christian Dominist? Reap the whirlwind.
edit on 26-3-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It's pure, 100% delusion to not understand the mass deleting of this topic on twitter. Pure and simple.

The argument that tens of thousands of tweets with that hashtag break Twitter's terms and conditions of use is so delusional the only logical conclusion is you're a shill.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Prediction time.

Come Monday:

Will Ted Cruz STAY IN the race in order to continue blaming Trump and anyone else for his current dilemma?

Will Ted Cruz LEAVE the race to spare his family further embarrassment and travail?

I've been feeling a great deal of sadness for Mr. Cruz and his family since this news broke; his fall is epic and can be life-changing for him and his family. How he will choose to react to this will depend greatly upon the type of inner strength and wisdom he may or may not actually possess.
After thinking this through from both sides...I have a feeling Ted Cruz is probably guilty of some adulterous behavior, as well as religious hypocrisy. How much, remains to be seen.

This is coming from a conservative anti-establishment Republican who was equally willing to vote for Trump or Cruz...at least up until yesterday.

The more I think about this, the more nervous I am getting that the GOP race is actually being orchestrated by the Democrats and left wing groups.
The infighting between Cruz and Trump is dividing the voter base so much that either one won't be able to bring together the two blocks of voters in a general.
Divide and conquer - it's always been a good strategy.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Don't ya know?

Sure.

Do you wish to explain to me why you have the audacity to lecture others on flawed logic, as it pertains to this issue, when you have exhibited your own lapse in logic, and ignored it when it was pointed-out?

And then have the gall to claim that I am derailing the thread by highlighting those logical flaws, just as you have attempted to do?

Not very "logical", is it?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You seem a little uptight. Perhaps you out to do a little "Cruz-ing" hook up with a fellow sapio sexual woman and blow off some steam.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think conservatives are doing a real disservice to their cause (Trump & Cruz supporters) by giving the story any attention.

When Larry Sinclair came forward to claim he had his two night tryst with Obama and that Obama's own DEALER provided the crack and coc aine they did, Obama supporters rushed to smear Larry and bury the story completely.

Imagine if one of these women came forward and actually claimed to have had an affair with Cruz???

Imagine if someone close to Cruz signed a bogus warrant for her arrest to shut her up???

One thing I cannot stand is hypocrisy so if the Larry Sinclair story was swept under the rug, then this story should be swept under the rug, too. Obama supporters never skipped a beat.

Giving this story any attention just makes the republican race look more like a circus than it already does. It also makes conservative voters look really bad.

edit on 26-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I cannot understand anything without evidence to support it.

Can you provide evidence of some massive government conspiracy to delete tweets?
edit on 26-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

You know the establishment GOP would rather have Hillary than Trump.
With Hillary, the other party may be in power...but their cozy establishment machine remains intact.
With Trump...all bets are off, as far as them maintaining their cushy positions of power.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Don't ya know?

Sure.

Do you wish to explain to me why you have the audacity to lecture others on flawed logic, as it pertains to this issue, when you have exhibited your own lapse in logic, and ignored it when it was pointed-out?

And then have the gall to claim that I am derailing the thread by highlighting those logical flaws, just as you have attempted to do?

Not very "logical", is it?

Whatever - why not just contribute to the thread instead of attacking others and creating arguments?
This is the second thread in a few days that you have derailed posting no thoughts of your own, just attacking others.

Mods can you sort this out please?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Know what's interesting.

All the death threats and threats of assassinating Trump on twitter which have NOT been censored.

Yet we have paid agents here attempting to argue 30K Cruz tweets disappearing breaks Twitter's terms and conditions.

Establishment is scared. That is quote obvious.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

My comments are very much on topic.

All I did was highlight that while you wish to tell people their opinion on the Cruz scandal is illogical, your own opinion is illogical. Therefore their opinion on the issue is just as valid as yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join