It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Your personal attacks are nice and all, but can you prove there is a government conspiracy to delete tweets in regards to this issue?

Twitter removing them because they violate terms is much more logical conclusion.

edit on 26-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

My comments are very much on topic.

All I did was highlight that while you wish to tell people their opinion on the Cruz scandal is illogical, your own opinion is illogical. Therefore their opinion on the issue is just as valid as yours.

What do you think is illogical in what I have said?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

My comments are very much on topic.

All I did was highlight that while you wish to tell people their opinion on the Cruz scandal is illogical, your own opinion is illogical. Therefore their opinion on the issue is just as valid as yours.

What do you think is illogical in what I have said?

Already posted it a couple pages back.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Domo1
I am thinking some staffer rushed into TEDS room at 3am showing him the story... This has been out for hours....

Trumps still rolling around on the floor laughing and screaming yahoo...

Hillary is silently twitching at her reflection remembering her days from bill and Monica

I CANT wait for Trump to throw NAFTA in her face!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So far here is your contribution to this thread:

If we follow the same logic you tried to project, it would be illogical to say that Trump was not/could not be involved in this. Trump does have connections to this, albeit circumstantial. So without proper evidence the possibility remains.

Do you not find the flawed logic in this statement?

As you said, we know very little and there are many connections to this story that we simply cannot dismiss. It is quite possible that Cruz was correct that this story came from the NE, which Trump is connected to. Also, even though this story has been out there for a few weeks, it did not gain traction until Trump's former staffer blasted it all over twitter and the CNN disaster. I find a lack of logic in all areas on this issue.

What does a typical Bernie supporter sound like?

There is no coverup. Twitter deletes tweets all of the time for violating terms of service and conditions of use. The government has nothing to do with it and your rant is delusional.

Why would there need to be an argument if you don't realize how absurd that statement was?

True. So what does Bernie supporters have to do with this? Let's stay on topic.

Yes they do. But it has to be the Illuminati NWO coming to get us. Don't ya know?

Sure. Do you wish to explain to me why you have the audacity to lecture others on flawed logic, as it pertains to this issue, when you have exhibited your own lapse in logic, and ignored it when it was pointed-out? And then have the gall to claim that I am derailing the thread by highlighting those logical flaws, just as you have attempted to do? Not very "logical", is it?

I cannot understand anything without evidence to support it. Can you provide evidence of some massive government conspiracy to delete tweets?

My comments are very much on topic. All I did was highlight that while you wish to tell people their opinion on the Cruz scandal is illogical, your own opinion is illogical. Therefore their opinion on the issue is just as valid as yours.

Your personal attacks are nice and all, but can you prove there is a government conspiracy to delete tweets in regards to this issue? Twitter removing them because they violate terms is much more logical conclusion.

Already posted it a couple pages back.

Do you actually have anything to add to this discussion?

If you had read the thread you will already know that your logic challenge has already been answered conclusively. Your challenge was a result of you not being up to speed with what had already been posted.
If you are going to try and attack someone at least have the courtesy to update yourself on the conversation first.
edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

LOL!

How long did I take you to compile that list?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Twitter removing them because they violate terms is much more logical conclusion.

That's hilarious!

An anomaly with anything to do with an election - given the choice between corruption or anything logical, I'll bet on corruption every time.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Funny, you never responded to the post I referred to specifically.

As you said, we know very little and there are many connections to this story that we simply cannot dismiss. It is quite possible that Cruz was correct that this story came from the NE, which Trump is connected to. Also, even though this story has been out there for a few weeks, it did not gain traction until Trump's former staffer blasted it all over twitter and the CNN disaster. I find a lack of logic in all areas on this issue.

That was in response to this post you made:

He knew well the story was not from Trump, but he must have wanted to try and conflate two issues in attempt to play the role of the victim.

How can you logically say Cruz knew it did not come from Trump, when it appears that there is a possibility that Trump may have been possibly involved?

You even admitted it in this post:

It absolutely remains a possibility. Correct.
Stating it as fact though is rather dishonest (which Cruz has done, and some of his followers/defenders).

So we are back to square one.

Your logic is flawed and you are being hypocritical, because you made a statement of fact, Cruz knowing it did not come from Trump, then backtrack to admit other possibilities, all while wagging your finger at others about logic.

That being the case, it is also hypocritical, considering your contribution to this thread, that you would ridicule me for my contribution to this thread.

Another example of hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
'The evidence' points directly back to Rubio and the establishment GOP...for the genesis and execution of this scandal research and leaks.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stutteringp0et

That's hilarious!

An anomaly with anything to do with an election - given the choice between corruption or anything logical, I'll bet on corruption every time.

It is not a matter of corruption. It's a matter of conspiracy. You and others are creating a conspiracy out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Funny, you never responded to the post I referred to specifically.

That was in response to this post you made:

He knew well the story was not from Trump, but he must have wanted to try and conflate two issues in attempt to play the role of the victim.

How can you logically say Cruz knew it did not come from Trump, when it appears that there is a possibility that Trump may have been possibly involved?

You even admitted it in this post:

It absolutely remains a possibility. Correct.
Stating it as fact though is rather dishonest (which Cruz has done, and some of his followers/defenders).

So we are back to square one.

Your logic is flawed and you are being hypocritical, because you made a statement of fact, Cruz knowing it did not come from Trump, then backtrack to admit other possibilities, all while wagging your finger at others about logic.

That being the case, it is also hypocritical, considering your contribution to this thread, that you would ridicule me for my contribution to this thread.

Another example of hypocrisy.

There are multiple references to the story being months old and multiple actual stories that broke 3 weeks ago, so yes Cruz already knew for certain the story did not originate from Trump.
The actual source has been reported many times. It came from the Rubio camp who actually hawked the video and story around all the major news organisations.

It is still possible that Trump asked his friend to be the one to publish it in the NE though, but the story did not come from him and Cruz knows it.

I encourage you to read the thread and update yourself and would further ask that you stop being argumentative for the sake of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'The evidence' points directly back to Rubio and the establishment GOP...for the genesis and execution of this scandal research and leaks.

Indeed - you know that because you have taken the time and been involved in the thread from last night

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Domo1
I am thinking some staffer rushed into TEDS room at 3am showing him the story... This has been out for hours....

Trumps still rolling around on the floor laughing and screaming yahoo...

Hillary is silently twitching at her reflection remembering her days from bill and Monica

I CANT wait for Trump to throw NAFTA in her face!

How can he do that? One of his own signatures lines of suits makes their products in Mexico. LOL In other words, he's literally benefiting from NAFTA.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've been feeling a great deal of sadness for Mr. Cruz and his family since this news broke; his fall is epic and can be life-changing for him

Absolutely. Case in point, Tiger Woods. His wife tried to change his face with a golf club.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I stand by what I said.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stutteringp0et

It seems like scotch tape on a crumbling dam at this point.
Even with censoring the train has already left the station.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stutteringp0et
a reply to: introvert

The air isn't so thin

Twitter Is Gearing Up To Interfere In The Election

“protecting users from abuse” as an excuse to implement a system that would later be used for political censorship

I'm willing to entertain the idea, but do you have any links other than Breitbart? I do not like to give propaganda sites the clicks if I can help it.

Breitbart is a festering toilet bowl of bull#.
edit on 26-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've been feeling a great deal of sadness for Mr. Cruz and his family since this news broke; his fall is epic and can be life-changing for him

Absolutely. Case in point, Tiger Woods. His wife tried to change his face with a golf club.

He should seriously admit to being human and humbled...withdraw from the election...ask people for forgiveness...and work hard to try to save his marriage and his family.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some Twitter stories that Amanda Carpenter has deleted her 'tattoo' tweet... checked and she has.
A bit pointless to do that now really as its out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join