It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Does anyone believe everything printed in the National Enquirer.

If you do i have nude photos of Bat Boy and Obama

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Let's face it, Trump might be a buffoon, but he is not responsible for Ted's massive cheating on his wife, now if Ted didn't claim to be a holy roller with the bible in one hand; I despise fake Christian politicians more than anything, because they are lying to sincere Christians, and trying to win their vote with an act that they don't even believe. For the record I don't think Trump is a very good Christian either, but not at the level of deception and outright lying that Ted is at.

Lyin Ted seems to fit more than ever now.
It angers me that somehow he grabbed chunks of Ron Pauls base with all his deceptions, he even fooled Ron when he ran for the Senate, he is a pretty good actor. And that's all it is, an act to grab power however he can.
What's worse Hillary or Ted, at this point I am not sure.

I do know this, America would be better off with either Trump or Bernie at this point.

You're Cruz is the worst. IMO, worst than Hillary or Trump.

Bernie just cant win. Though I'd prefer him by far

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Reporters have been actively saying this story is real. There are claims that they have video. Is it true? Until the evidence is brought forth, we don't really know. Let's please all remember that NE is a trash mag, but they have a track record of actually breaking real stories. They broke the story of John Edwards, Jessie Jackson, Tiger Woods, OJ Simpson and I believe they also broke the story of Gary Hart. IF they have the evidence, they will slow drip the information for the next 10 days because they want to maximize profit. Build up and sensationalize it as much as possible. They make more money that way.

As for the connections to Trump? Is it POSSIBLE he had something to do with it? Sure it's possible but right now all the signs are pointing to Rubio's camp being the source. Why Rubio? Probably because up until he lost Florida's primary, he was being supported by the establishment. So, it is just as possible that Rubio's camp was holding the information until he won Florida and then they would use it to destroy Cruz, thinking he would pull in all the Cruz people to him. But he lost Florida and as much as Rubio dislikes Cruz, he dislikes Trump more and knew this information, at that point, would HELP TRUMP.

If you recall, these rumors have been circulating since before the Florida primary. For that reason alone, the Rubio connection to all of this is very viable. As for me, I shall wait and see if the evidence is revealed. Let's not forget that Gawker just got destroyed recently and may cease to exist because of losing a lawsuit. Do you really think NE's legal staff just glossed that over when they decided to run this story?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: avp251

There is no actual evidence of Trump being responsible for the story though.

Theres actually no evidence against Cruz at all, so it looks like you should be defending him too in this case, as the other poster mentioned, every person that they accused him of doing this with has come out publicly against Trump and the Enquirer.

So where is your defense for Cruz there? Or are we just being hypocrites

First of all, you need to work on your attitude. I never defended Trump - that was something you angrily projected on to me out of nowhere.
Second, the evidence is coming together from all directions. Tweets and matching tattoos from Amanda Carpenter, the 500k suspiciously sent to Fiorina (which Rachel Maddow actually covered and said there was definitely something up with that and to keep an eye on it), various journalists corroborating/confirming certain elements of the story, The Breitbart coverup, "The Thing" which is what it was being called before NE picked it up and apparently also includes video evidence, the Rubio campaign knew it for months, OH - and his info has been found in the Ashley Madison hack, I mean it just keeps piling on. The National Enquirer did not need Trump for anything on this story, it was already out there. It could only stay suppressed for so long from the looks of things.
Also, shouldn't we expect Cruz to file a lawsuit if there is really nothing to it? There's practically enough smoke here to account for a forest fire.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Swills

I'm sorry but Sanders has spent over 30 years in politics and Only Passed 3 Bills, 2 Renamed Post Offices. Not to mention didn't earn his first steady job until he was 40.

He is just a complete pushover and his record proves it.

Unsurprisingly, this post isn't true. He has co-sponsored hundreds of bills that have become law. Most bills are co-sponsored, and his case is even more extreme. You're expecting the only sitting independent to be able to sponsor by himself major legislation and have it get by 2 parties he's not a member of?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
When it's 1 or 2 women, we can take it as National Enquirer ridiculous headlines. That was how the world dealt with Tiger Woods allegations. Everyone thought it was just the Enquirer doing what they do best.

Now it's up to 8 women, and likely still rising, we can put more stock in the headlines. When John Edwards was denying his sex scandal allegations, the Sunday talk shows asked him to sign an affidavit that it wasn't true. He refused, and his campaign was over in a heartbeat.

Now, Ted Cruz is supposedly an accomplished lawyer, Attorney General, and a clerk on the Supreme Court. If the allegations were false, he would know how to get an injunction against the National Enquirer to squash the story. I'm pretty sure he'd know a friendly judge he could approach on a Stat Holiday to get said injunction in place.

The very fact that he hasn't tried legal means to squash this story shows that it's probably true.

Whatever talk show he is on tomorrow should ask him the same question John Edwards was asked about the affidavit. If he refuses to sign, or dodges the question, his run at President is over, and Donald Trump becomes the nominee by default.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Brietbart tried to break it a few weeks back and was shot down. There are stories that this was something Rubio was planning and then went dark when he dropped out. The MSM is controlled on what they release. When to release it and how to react.

The fact is that it is out there now and I will guarantee there is at least one...if not a few. It may not be who is labeled but that is to work the story.

Believe none of what you see and half of what you hear...look at multiple news outlets a and piece it all together.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Respected journalists are coming forward saying that the print media has known about Ted Cruz infidelity for some time now, but no one wants to take all the flak that would come with breaking the story. Several journalists have said this today.

Apparently Cruz's infidelity is widely known. It may explain why 49 other Senators refused to endorsed Cruz - they knew that sooner or later this story would break and his candidacy would be done.

If Cruz can't disprove this immediately, his candidacy is all but over. He needs to prove that the story isn't true beyond a shadow of a doubt - if there is ANY doubt about this, stick a fork in him, cause he's done politically.

It's just another example of a politician or religious leader being felled by the very thing that they're rallying against. Ted Cruz was building his support around "Gods Law trumps all else" and "family values" and was apparently widely breaking both of these.

It's innocence before guilt, but in the court of public opinion, Ted Cruz might have already lost by not nipping this in the bud immediately with a court injunction against the Enquirer blocking this story, if it IS false.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Believe none of what you see and half of what you hear...look at multiple news outlets a and piece it all together.

When only 6 families control all the media in the USA, you can't even believe what you read on multiple news outlets.

I agree - the news is massively manipulated behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills Trump is yelling? nope .... You know for a fact that Cruz didn't know about that? nope .... Is Cruz wife hotter than Trumps ? nope

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There seems to be a massive attempt to deflect from the actual story going on.

The story is that Cruz, making religion a significant part of his campaign platform, is in secret screwing around with multiple women behind his wife's back.
Whether this story is true or not we will have to see over time (or maybe we will never know).

At present there is circumstantial evidence only, and limited.

However, Cruz was no fool when he lashed out and blamed Trump - although it sounds like an utterly ridiculous thing to do. It was another dishonest and well planned strategy. He must have known this story was out there as it has been discussed openly in the media for nearly three weeks. He knew well the story was not from Trump, but he must have wanted to try and conflate two issues in attempt to play the role of the victim. Very clever actually. Dishonest (and living up to his image), but clever nonetheless.

Cruz himself said that leaders set the tone and I agree with him. I see the same behaviour from those coming to his defence. To these people, on the one hand the sex scandal story is '100% false' because there is no solid proof and on the other hand Trump is guilty, despite there being no proof at all. Very strange logic.

What we actually know is that Cruz has been implicated by the National Enquirer and there are supporting allegations and circumstantial evidence only at this time. Discussing the evidence, circumstantial or not and how that pertains to his guilt seems pretty reasonable to me. It doesn't warrant people throwing around silly names to attack others.
edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Found this on Reddit, just gonna leave this here since it's exactly what I was saying in my original post.
m.imgur.com...

G'nite all.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: avp251

Lots of this from people who know Cruz. 'Pathological Calculation' perfectly describes his behaviour.
Nice find.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If we follow the same logic you tried to project, it would be illogical to say that Trump was not/could not be involved in this.

Trump does have connections to this, albeit circumstantial.

So without proper evidence the possibility remains.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If we follow the same logic you tried to project, it would be illogical to say that Trump was not/could not be involved in this.

Trump does have connections to this, albeit circumstantial.

So without proper evidence the possibility remains.

It absolutely remains a possibility. Correct.
Stating it as fact though is rather dishonest (which Cruz has done, and some of his followers/defenders).

It also remains to be seen whether the Cruz sex scandal is true - lets wait and see. I suspect it is true but don't know for sure.

As I said, the same people who are claiming the Cruz story is 100% false without actually knowing are also saying that Trump is guilty of planting the story, again without actually knowing. Flawed logic driven by bias.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Apparently there's some serious cleaning up of this story on social media. Reports that twitter has deleted over 30K tweets with the hashtag #CruzSexScandal.

This is quite a problem. This is the government controlling what's allowed on social media and a wide reaching company doing its dirty work for the government, all to protect an establishment candidate.

Is this China or the USA?

It's one thing when CNN doesn't cover this story. Their choice. Legally the courts have decided the MSM doesn't need to be truthful or factual. But on a social media medium for the powers that be to come in and censor the freedom of speech of citizens is something out of 1984.

But the cover up is clear. That the establishment is fearful of freedom of speech is clear. That Trump is the one the establishment fears deeply is clear. That the current establishment, both sides of the aisle are the biggest threat to the future of this country is clear.

And folks would prefer talking about Trump being "rude". This country has an enormous problem on its hands. Sheep everywhere. Wool firmly pulled over its eyes.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Let's face it, Trump might be a buffoon, but he is not responsible for Ted's massive cheating on his wife, now if Ted didn't claim to be a holy roller with the bible in one hand; I despise fake Christian politicians more than anything, because they are lying to sincere Christians, and trying to win their vote with an act that they don't even believe. For the record I don't think Trump is a very good Christian either, but not at the level of deception and outright lying that Ted is at.

It angers me that somehow he grabbed chunks of Ron Pauls base with all his deceptions, he even fooled Ron when he ran for the Senate, he is a pretty good actor. And that's all it is, an act to grab power however he can.

I do know this, America would be better off with either Trump or Bernie at this point.

You certainly sound like a typical Bernie supporter.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Do you not find the flawed logic in this statement?

He knew well the story was not from Trump, but he must have wanted to try and conflate two issues in attempt to play the role of the victim.

As you said, we know very little and there are many connections to this story that we simply cannot dismiss. It is quite possible that Cruz was correct that this story came from the NE, which Trump is connected to. Also, even though this story has been out there for a few weeks, it did not gain traction until Trump's former staffer blasted it all over twitter and the CNN disaster.

I find a lack of logic in all areas on this issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Apparently there's some serious cleaning up of this story on social media. Reports that twitter has deleted over 30K tweets with the hashtag #CruzSexScandal.

This is quite a problem. This is the government controlling what's allowed on social media and a wide reaching company doing its dirty work for the government, all to protect an establishment candidate.

Is this China or the USA?

It's one thing when CNN doesn't cover this story. Their choice. Legally the courts have decided the MSM doesn't need to be truthful or factual. But on a social media medium for the powers that be to come in and censor the freedom of speech of citizens is something out of 1984.

But the cover up is clear. That the establishment is fearful of freedom of speech is clear. That Trump is the one the establishment fears deeply is clear. That the current establishment, both sides of the aisle are the biggest threat to the future of this country is clear.

And folks would prefer talking about Trump being "rude". This country has an enormous problem on its hands. Sheep everywhere. Wool firmly pulled over its eyes.

Yes I saw that too - many of the tweets that link to ties between Cruz and Amanda Carpenter are being deleted.
One of the main problems is that the sheep in society are not just walking around with the wool pulled over their eyes, they bleat loudly for their masters.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Willtell

You certainly sound like a typical Bernie supporter.

What does a typical Bernie supporter sound like?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join