It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
I wish I had read the entire thread...three things:

Where there is this much DANGEROUS (i.e. litigation ready) smoke, there is fire. The NE lawyers vetted this. They have corroborating evidence. To be dropped (for readership) via a drip here and there till the dam breaks.

The affairs dove tails sadly (for their children when they learn of this and understand it all years from now) with Mrs Cruz breakdown (her being considered, in a heavily redacted police report, that she appeared to be a danger to herself and was not arrested; cited; or driven home, but instead to an unnamed institution for treatment. Carpenter, Pierson, BOTH worked at Texans for Cruz and were involved in the last Bush campaign as well. My theory, they each thought they were special and the only one, and Ted was in a sham marriage (wife working in DC, she comes and realizes what Ted has been up to, with her 7th Day Adventist upbringing decides no divorce, and here comes the profound depression that lead her to park her car and sit by the off ramp).

As for what the non hookers "saw" in the very awkward Cruz, didn't Henry Kissinger say (when he was dating Hollywood types like the late Jill St. John) "power is an amazing aphrodisiac."

And lastly, never can I recall any politician being routinely called "creepy" by so many. Not just here on this ATS thread. But on Twitter; in the comments sections of both liberal and conservative news sources and blogs. It's like we all just get the same gut reaction...CREEPY (and I'll add slimey, sleazy, scripted and his tone is Elmer Gantry meets Mr. Haney--obscure 60s sitcoms Green Acres reference). That alone should disqualify.

Now to his wife...she got her big Goldman Sachs promotion ONE WEEK after her husband was elected a US Senator (coincidence?). She also worked under Condeleeza Rice in the State Department and used THAT experience to parlay herself (as a Goldman Sachs exec) to the Committee For Foreign Relations (where she was one of the supporting authors of a. Opinion Paper on how to construct a North American Union...ya, know no borders between the US, Canada and Mexico. Just like the EU (and that's working brilliantly)...and conveniently isn't her husband sorta kinda squishy on immigration and hasn't he also spoken against a southern border wall?

The plot thickens...

That's the wifes impression from day one said he's creepy and just doesn't seem to know how to interact with people. So I asked creepy in what way and she said it's like when you see this guy at a bar and he looks at you and a cold chill comes over you. You know not to be alone with them. Lol

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
He started to strike me as sleazy and creepy a few months ago. His weak and childish attack ads coupled with his monotone youth pastor type lectures really left me with a bad impression of him. Every. Single. Person. that I have shared this opinion with has agreed.

None of this really surprises me actually I'm sure there's more, and if it ever sees the light of day it wouldn't surprise me if it was even worse than this.

The way that child flicks her fingers at him and doesn't want anything to do with him indicates (to me), at the very very least, they have a terribly poor relationship if any.

edit on 25-3-2016 by Vdubya because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Is it possible that Republican Party leaders planted this story to give them an additional excuse not to nominate Cruz at the convention? They've already decided not to make Trump the Repub nominee.

Today, Scott Brown hinted that he may be the one nominated.

edit on 3/25/2016 by carewemust because: because-because-because:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing would really surprise me at this point. This election cycle is a s#$!show.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just watched the video. There is something not good going on there. Maybe just teenage rebellion but definitely a bad relationship.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

And don't forget, those Republican delegates are only bound on the first vote. So if a candidate doesn't get the required number of votes to win outright, all of the delegates are free to vote however they want during the convention.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Regarding the video of Ted Cruz's daughter. According to wikipedia his oldest daughter was born 2008. That would make her 8 years old in 2016. This was no 8 year old girl. So who was the girl?

I am having a total disconnect here

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not sure what the disconnect is for you? She appears to be standing on something making her appear taller?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

She does not look like an 8 year old. More like 12-14. And why would she be standing on something?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

She does not look like an 8 year old. More like 12-14. And why would she be standing on something?

Someone's (blue shirt) carrying her when Ted is talking to her.
edit on 26-3-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Regarding the video of Ted Cruz's daughter. According to wikipedia his oldest daughter was born 2008. That would make her 8 years old in 2016. This was no 8 year old girl. So who was the girl?

That was some kid in the crowd being carried by her dad. If you look carefully, you'll see a few other children being carried by their parents. For some reason, that girl was upset even before she was carried over to Cruz. You can see Cruz frown when the adult carrying the upset girl tells Cruz something.. then the little girl tries to Thump Cruz's nose...(it is an unusual nose). He ignores that and tries to give her a kiss. (Pols kiss hundreds of kids a year. Yuck.) She's still mad and shuns the kiss. End of tape.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That was some kid in the crowd being carried by her dad. If you look carefully, you'll see a few other children being carried by their parents. For some reason, that girl was upset even before she was carried over to Cruz. You can see Cruz frown when the adult carrying the upset girl tells Cruz something.. then the little girl tries to Thump Cruz's nose...(it is an unusual nose). He ignores that and tries to give her a kiss. (Pols kiss hundreds of kids a year. Yuck.) She's still mad and shuns the kiss. End of tape.

No, that was Ted Cruz's daughter Caroline.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 26-3-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

She looks like an 8 year old to me. I didn't know how old she was and figured she was about 8, but was surprised by the thing she did with her hand and speaking, she seems autistic or very tired/stressed (which is completely understandable).

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Okay, it took several views to notice someone holding her after the attempted kiss. Have to say there is a complete disconnect between father and child. And I can now see she is about 8. Not teen stuff going on.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Definitely worth reading through the whole thread-- to
watch the mud pit develop. Now it's almost 2 AM where
I am and still the media is doing its jobs.. very little
reporting and a whole lot of spin for their boys. I'm still
quite stunned nobody's piecing together the angle of Ted's
scandal taking the hounds off the scent that both Cruzes
are in the tank for Wall St. "ReMIND ya a anyone??" Ferguson

For yourself, Jack and the rest of the contrib's.. take heart
this time. I think a great majority of us are not going to
vote for the actor most successful at making the mud stick
to somebody else. We're beginning to feel deserving of better.

I said it almost three months ago, and was for the most part
wrong. Something like "Watch what they do to Cruz in order
to get Rubiot propped up there." Too bad Marco's BIOS chip
failed before Super Tuesday, NOW whata we do?
If this stays reasonably fluid until the Red v. Blue debate, we
may have a serial liar and wife of a philanderer debating a
serial liar and allegedly same deal . Great menu this cycle...

Either way I think we're ALL going to be the ones bent over
for the next debauch. I'm stocking up on single malt and pop-
corn for Nov 1... in order to turn my upper digestive tract
into guncotton.
"Anybody touches me and we ALL go." Kurt, not Spad

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

originally posted by: Tsubaki
So what if the guy had mistresses?
Who's business is it? Why does anyone that's not his wife care?
Mind your own business and the world would be a slightly better place for it.

Because it makes him a bigger liar than Bill Clinton - remember, he went through impeachment for less than this.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stutteringp0et
a reply to: Tsubaki

originally posted by: Tsubaki
So what if the guy had mistresses?
Who's business is it? Why does anyone that's not his wife care?
Mind your own business and the world would be a slightly better place for it.

Because it makes him a bigger liar than Bill Clinton - remember, he went through impeachment for less than this.

Right! And in addition to that, Ted Cruz keeps a Bible with him most of the time. He probably placed it on the nightstand just before climbing into bed with the ladies...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's always struck me as the type that thinks it's ok to sin because he can always ask for forgiveness later. The most outwardly devout are usually the first to use that loophole.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I am wondering...usually celebrities always comment on "big" issues. The Twitter celebs get in their opinions on nearly everything. Every major story that comes out, you inevitably see some famous people who tweet something controversial.

Besides the silence of media (and in all fairness, I can see why they aren't reporting when it can be expected that lawsuits are soon to follow if the story is false), is Hollywood saying anything? I am not seeing the usual ones that always comment.

I find that weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join