It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump comes out on what he meant by 'spill the beans'

His spokesperson, just now, has clarified and attacked Heidi Cruz for her career.

Nothing to do with NE story.

Cruz should be held to account to provide proof that Trump is behind the NE story.

Oh whatever. , trump makes a threat and two days later this happens?

Then he makes a statement that this wasn't what he was talking about , it's about her professional career?

Everyone already knows her career. M
This is a blatant hit by Trump and you know it

Have more koolaid

I'll stick to what is known thanks. I'll leave it to others to hysterically blame Trump for everything.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Don Lemon on CNN quickly cutting to a commercial break when Omarosa brought up the sex scandal is evidence of the real story here. The MSM is doing everything possible not to cover this on tv after letting 24/7 anti-Trump rhetoric go on for month.

The MSM hasn't actually covered this today. They've only covered Cruz blaming Trump for what the National Inquirer wrote, the "salacious tabloid report" as CNN put it, where they then spent 95% of the time bashing Trump for comments he made as far back as June.

So if the media reports on a story and gets the facts wrong you condemn them

But if they wait to cover a story to get all the facts.....you still condemn them

You Trump supporters have serious issues w double standards

And you're upset that they covered stuff that actually came out of trumps mouth

Once again proving you have no interest in truth , and your only priorities are sticking by your chosen one

No I think people are upset that #lyingted would blame Trump for his own sex scandal with no evidence at all that Trump was involved and the media would make this the focal point of the discussion. It's going to make it worse for #lyingted when the truth of all this comes out if Trump was not behind it.
edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

While Cruz' wife's history may be common knowledge here...

I have yet to see it mentioned on the MSM until now ....

The MSM on all sides tries to keep any affiliation with the CFR on the down low....

I wonder why?

Is that now "dirty secret" to be kept from the voting populous, who, if I have to be honest, would have no clue what the CFR is anyways...

Exactly correct - most people have no idea of Cruz's wifes awful background.
She fully deserves to be called out for her actions.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I knew, when he said he was going to run for president that I would be at risk. As a senator, I was not worried. I have met many politicians doing this service but never had my life been at risk.

It's possible both of these people are operatives, but if this is true, the portion of this interview posted above makes it plain our country is terribly corrupt. Imagine that, an American citizen fearful of her life over a Presidential election. I'm sure the young lady in this interview heard about past Presidential elections, where Vincent Foster, Larry Bland, Nate Spencer and Donald Young conveniently ended up dead to cover things up.

Just sad so many feed at the media trough and salivate over these murderous pandering pathetic politicians.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

He also looks like the Zodiac Killer in my opinion.

He looks like Grandpa Munster to me. Do a search on images, many have made a connection.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

There is serious craziness around this man. Scary. I live in Texas and people electing this man just blew my mind. I still cringe when I see a vehicle with an old Elect Ted bumper sticker. I sure many here would vote for the most evil person on Earth as long as the person claimed to be religious.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The one thing making very uneasy is the construct of both Trump's and Cruz's characters.

We have:

Trump : racist, bigoted, Hitler reincarnation
Cruz: Creepy, religious zealot sex fiend

These caricatures have been carefully and relentlessly constructed by the MSM and it appears by the establishment. (including the GOP)

Meanwhile the candidate that has the most dirt and evidence for them being a truly evil psycho, Hillary Clinton, is sailing under the radar despite all her scandal...
edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The plot thickens...

Also an interesting jacket she is wearing there....

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
He shows a lot of textbook psycho/sociopathic qualities and I think it explains just about all of his behavior, how he's able to get these women to sleep with him (and cheating to begin with), the evangelism from a leadership position, why everyone seems to get chills just looking at him. I think it was Full Frontal with Samantha Bee where she shares a quote from his book where he shows his thought process: "What is it the popular kids do? I will consciously try to emulate that." It also shows he was probably a loner-type.
Anyways, if ya'll wanna know more just google sociopaths. Then you can start spotting it all yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And yet NOTHING is known, this is all rumored hearsay you trump supporters are spouting as fact...28 pages of slanderous opinion just because your chosen one has told you not to like Cruz.

And as of right now , most, if not all of the women accused of these affairs have said themselves this is a blatant lie, and at least one is preparing a lawsuit against Trump and the inquirer ( ironic coming from the man who threaten libel laws, again proving he's a hypocritical liar) so next one you want to hashtag #lying. Maybe you need to add Trump in there #goodbrain #bestwords. Ya that genius

How bout the fact that Donald Trump is really good friends w the owner of the national enquirer? He's spoken about him many times and even wanted him to be the head of Ny Times.

The only person lying about anything is Trump and his involvement of this

What youTrump supporters just don't want to swallow is the fact that your messiah who you say isn't establishment , uses the same dirty tactics that politicians do, more masterfully in most cases and with more influence because of his money

We all know what this is, Ted is a threat to Donald, has exposed him doe who he is on numerous occasions and Donald has a vendetta

Donald has a track history of doing this with ANYONE that disagrees with him. And uses news outlets to slander people

This is going on 30 pages of here say and nonsense and now two days in there are absolutely NO facts supporting this and much MORE facts that point to this being a bs hit by An orange haired megalomaniac with a self esteem issue and his sycophants

edit on 3/26/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Accidental double post. My bad.
edit on 26-3-2016 by avp251 because: double post

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: avp251
He shows a lot of textbook psycho/sociopathic qualities and I think it explains just about all of his behavior, how he's able to get these women to sleep with him (and cheating to begin with), the evangelism from a leadership position, why everyone seems to get chills just looking at him. I think it was Full Frontal with Samantha Bee where she shares a quote from his book where he shows his thought process: "What is it the popular kids do? I will consciously try to emulate that." It also shows he was probably a loner-type.
Anyways, if ya'll wanna know more just google sociopaths. Then you can start spotting it all yourself.

You do realize those are all qualities trump shows on a regular basis?

You do realize when a reporter turned down his sexual advances in his plane, for years after he sent her pictures of himself with notes talking about how desirable he was and rich. That's straight up psychotic behavior

Like the reporter who made a passing statement about his hands all those years ago that he hasn't gotten over , and would send outlines of his hands in gold sharpie, repeatedly for years.

He wakes up every morning and has someone read him headlines about himself, but only the good ones.

When he's feeling in a bad mood on the campaign trail he has someone come in and play hail to the chief on a trumpet , seriously

There is something psychologicalally wring w Trump that his supporters refuse to aknowledge, or maybe we just have that many people who are also that damaged and it's a mirror thing

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And yet NOTHING is known, this is all rumored hearsay you trump supporters are spouting as fact...28 pages of slanderous opinion just because your chosen one has told you not to like Cruz.

And as of right now , most, if not all of the women accused of these affairs have said themselves this is a blatant lie, and at least one is preparing a lawsuit against Trump and the inquirer ( ironic coming from the man who threaten libel laws, again proving he's a hypocritical liar) so next one you want to hashtag #lying. Maybe you need to add Trump in there #goodbrain #bestwords. Ya that genius

How bout the fact that Donald Trump is really good friends w the owner of the national enquirer? He's spoken about him many times and even wanted him to be the head of Ny Times.

What youTrump supporters just don't want to swallow is the fact that your messiah who you say isn't establishment , uses the same dirty tactics that politicians do, more masterfully in most cases and with more influence because of his money

We all know what this is, Ted is a threat to Donald, has exposed him doe who he is on numerous occasions and Donald has a vendetta

Donald has a track history of doing this with ANYONE that disagrees with him. And uses news outlets to slander people

This is going on 30 pages of here say and nonsense and now two days in there are absolutely NO facts supporting this and much MORE facts that point to this being a bs hit by An orange haired megalomaniac with a self esteem issue and his sycophants

Don't think anyone has said it is definitely true about Cruz, have they?
You, like Cruz, have condemned trump again, though - for Cruz's scandal!

Do you have any proof Trump is behind Cruz's sex scandal?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You do realize when a reporter turned down his sexual advances in his plane, for years after he sent her pictures of himself with notes talking about how desirable he was and rich. That's straight up psychotic behavior

Like the reporter who made a passing statement about his hands all those years ago that he hasn't gotten over , and would send outlines of his hands in gold sharpie, repeatedly for years.

He wakes up every morning and has someone read him headlines about himself, but only the good ones.

When he's feeling in a bad mood on the campaign trail he has someone come in and play hail to the chief on a trumpet , seriously

There is something psychologicalally wring w Trump that his supporters refuse to aknowledge, or maybe we just have that many people who are also that damaged and it's a mirror thing

You need to let go of your blinding hate for Trump. It's a bit weird.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Am I the only one who has considered that a sex scandal might be the best strategy to raise the interest level on Ted outside his base?

I have to admit, hearing about this yesterday morning was the first time I ever considered Ted might be human. Until that moment I always assumed he was an android .

Of course the android theory does a better job of explaining the visceral reaction most normal humans have when confronted with Ted. "It's creepy," "what the hell is going on with its voice?" and "Uncanny valley!"

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Am I the only one who has considered that a sex scandal might be the best strategy to raise the interest level on Ted outside his base?

I have to admit, hearing about this yesterday morning was the first time I ever considered Ted might be human. Until that moment I always assumed he was an android .

Of course the android theory does a better job of explaining the visceral reaction most normal humans have when confronted with Ted. "It's creepy," "what the hell is going on with its voice?" and "Uncanny valley!"

ha - you might be right!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Don't think anyone has said it is definitely true about Cruz, have they?
You, like Cruz, have condemned trump again, though - for Cruz's scandal!

Do you have any proof Trump is behind Cruz's sex scandal?

Ahh so you admit this is all hearsay and your lambasting of Cruz and nasty things you've said about him are all just opinion

You're such a good lil Trump henchman

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You do realize this thread is about Ted Cruz, not Donald Trump, right? You do realize it? You realize it, right? I hope you realize it.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You need to let go of your blinding hate for Trump. It's a bit weird.

It's not blind if it's backed up by actual recorded facts

Blind would be, like you and many I this thread, disliking someone because your candidate says so and because of tumors and slander that aren't even facts

Try not being a hypocrite.

And it's not hate , it's seeing trump for who he his based on his own words and actions and the hard facts surrounding the man that shows me he has zero moral compass, treats women like trash , and uses people the throws them away

But like trump you try to target and slander me as a way to discredit anything I've said by accusing me of blind hate, might want to check your own moral compass there bud, following those tactics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join