It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's sad how the personal lives of politicians have to be drug-out for everyone to see. It was horrible what they did to Bill Clinton and I hope they don't do the same to Cruz.

I'd think it was pretty important to understand whether or not a man who models himself as a great Christian to the American people and uses it to get elected is, behind the scenes, a serial cheater.

Telling the electorate one thing and then doing something else is a major part of the anger that exists in the voting base.

I can agree, but issues like these can ruin lives and destroy families.

It's sad that we play a part in what should be a very personal issue.

If this is true then its Cruz who will have hurt his family, not just through the acts themselves but by running for POTUS in the first place.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's sad how the personal lives of politicians have to be drug-out for everyone to see. It was horrible what they did to Bill Clinton and I hope they don't do the same to Cruz.

I'd think it was pretty important to understand whether or not a man who models himself as a great Christian to the American people and uses it to get elected is, behind the scenes, a serial cheater.

Telling the electorate one thing and then doing something else is a major part of the anger that exists in the voting base.

You started off by saying how unfair it is what they "did" to Bill Clinton. Who's lives wound up destroyed in all that? Clearly wasn't the progressive and compassionate super couple's
edit on 25-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Disagree.

Politicians, Cruz is a great example, love to get up in front of the masses and set a moral agenda, tell everyone else how they should live their lives and frequently push legislation which governs what you, I or anyone else can and cannot do.

Someone in such a position, voters have the right to know that they live up to the same standards they preach.

Cruz is a religious nut who aligns himself with evangelicals. At the least we should know if he practices at least a fraction of the religious standards he spews, such as staying loyal to his wife.

I understand that and it is a valid point. It is just my personal opinion that these sorts of things are very personal matters that can destroy families and doesn't belong in the public square.

People are human and make mistakes.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

You started off by saying how unfair it is what they "did" to Bill Clinton. Who's lives wound up destroyed in all that? Clearly wasn't the progressive and compassionate super couple's

To be fair, I used the word "can". It can ruin lives.

As far as Bill Clinton, I think it was pathetic how we used a personal matter in an attempt to destroy him politically. That should have been an issue between him, his wife and whomever he was boning.

link   
When you're running on a "Good Christian Platform", such behavior is ABSOLUTELY part of the campaign.
That's the risk you take if you seek out the evangelical vote, but your closet is full of such skeletons.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Your link doesn't bring up that article.

link   

If this is true then its Cruz who will have hurt his family, not just through the acts themselves but by running for POTUS in the first place.

Cruz is a putz. It's difficult for me to see him seducing anyone. His wife is a special kind of weirdo and i think they are a match made in heaven.

I don't think the story makes sense, to be honest. He's known for a long time that he was going to be running for the GOP nomination, I find it hard to believe he had any interest in sleeping around with a bunch of women after seeing Edwards' career implode after shagging ONE woman.

I still think this is all BS and people are being led.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Who's lives wound up destroyed in all that? Clearly wasn't the progressive and compassionate super couple's

Pretty sure Bill had a few rough weeks there.....lol. While they stayed together, I think it's pretty easy to see why.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

To be fair, I used the word "can". It can ruin lives.

As far as Bill Clinton, I think it was pathetic how we used a personal matter in an attempt to destroy him politically. That should have been an issue between him, his wife and whomever he was boning.

If any lives where ruined it's the women who where systematically intimidated over the years to keep their mouths shut. Bill and Hillary are still above the law, nothing has changed for them. They''re filthy rich through their shady dealings and she's currently being handed the democratic nomination in a laughable process because they get what they want.

Ask the countless women over the year how it was just dealing with it between them, Bill and Hillary. They'd tell you it was unpleasant.
edit on 25-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Cruz is a putz. It's difficult for me to see him seducing anyone.

He doesn't have to be the seducer. He just has to go along with it.
That money was paid to Carly's campaign for something, and half a million isn't chump change.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: UKTruth

Your link doesn't bring up that article.

fixed

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is it possible all this is staged by Cruz?

He has won the heavily bibilized (yeah...that's a word...lol) states. Now that those states are out of the way and in the bag, maybe now he is trying to win the states that will vote because his poor pitiful wife who has suffered through depression and possibly infidelity has been drug into the mire by mean ole DT.

He is after the women's vote and the sympathy voters. Possible??

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know about the crowd here on ATS....but to me, Hillary is looking pretty good right now, compared to the viscid, oozing, pustules, starting to emanate from the GOP presidential field....how's it feel, having "tiny-hands" Donnie Trump smearing "grandpa Munster" teddy Cruz.....I wonder if ole' teddy Cruz played the Billy Clinton game of "hide the cigar"

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Trump's Facebook reply:

I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it. Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz. I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again. - Donald J. Trump

edit on 3/25/16 by BlueAjah because: fb not twitter

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Oh, I see that you edited your previous post after I responded. I hate it when people do that.

Anyway, they did drag Bill Clinton through the ringer and I said these sorts of issues can ruin lives.

I am only expressing my personal take on this issue, but I can see the validity in the opinions of others as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is it possible all this is staged by Cruz?

He has won the heavily bibilized (yeah...that's a word...lol) states. Now that those states are out of the way and in the bag, maybe now he is trying to win the states that will vote because his poor pitiful wife who has suffered through depression and possibly infidelity has been drug into the mire by mean ole DT.

He is after the women's vote and the sympathy voters. Possible??

That makes 0 sense, Plus this is only for a nomination and not the presidential election. So if this was staged by him he would lose all the evangelicals when it really mattered.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I don't know about the crowd here on ATS....but to me, Hillary is looking pretty good right now, compared to the viscid, oozing, pustules, starting to emanate from the GOP presidential field....how's it feel, having "tiny-hands" Donnie Trump smearing "grandpa Munster" teddy Cruz.....I wonder if ole' teddy Cruz played the Billy Clinton game of "hide the cigar"

The lady whom

-was involved in Whitewater
-the email scandal
-covering up Benghazi and has American blood on her hands
-took donations from terrorist states while Secretary of State
-running guns to the Mexican cartels
-has dozens of dead bodies surrounding her and her husband
-who's response to the Brussels attack was that we need to keep our border open

to name a few, looks good to you?
edit on 25-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
When you're running on a "Good Christian Platform", such behavior is ABSOLUTELY part of the campaign.
That's the risk you take if you seek out the evangelical vote, but your closet is full of such skeletons.

What skeletons, there is still no proof

So when this all turns out to be lies and libel, will all of you who championed this and made nasty statements come back and apologize and admit that you were wrong?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Of course she looks good. She's a Democrat.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Regarding 'embarrassing personal secrets' of Presidents or Presidential Candidates... I prefer them to be exposed prior to the election...no matter how embarrassing they may or may not be or become.

Why? Because they are and could be President of the United States.
If these secret peccadilloes exist...and they've been exposed PRIOR to being elected, then they cannot be discovered by foreign adversaries or political enemies AFTER they're elected...and used to blackmail or manipulate them to act against the interests of the American people and the nation.

With Hillary, this ability to be blackmailed scares the crap out of me.
With her husband Bill...his affairs came to light AFTER election...and I hope they were not previously discovered and were being used by our enemies.

I don't care about candidates affairs...but it's important we discover them BEFORE they're elected, instead of enemies using their secrets AFTER they're elected.

Honestly, one thing I like about Trump is he puts his crap all out there...a lot of it's ugly, but it can't be used to blackmail him as President, as it's old news.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join