It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111
a reply to: sandman441

this is truly beautiful. as much as im against the reddit types theyre doing the Lords work on this one. for me this moment is like the end of a movie after the big reveal and they flashback to a bunch of # that only now makes sense..im having trouble even contextualizing the genius of this all so i wont try but im surely appreciating it

The lords work?

Using slander w absolutely no solid proof?

You have a really strange idea of how "the lord" works

The sad part is, his supporters want this to be true SO BAD that it doesn't matter if it's true

Sickening , drink more of Trumps kooliad, you trump supporters have abandoned all of your principals for that disgusting man .
edit on 3/25/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Believe me...if I believed this and thought Cruz was actually guilty of this...I'd be out trashing him for hypocrisy with the best of them.
I just can't swallow this yet..and, apparently, neither can the major news services.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm still not at 100% myself, but I have a few questions.

First of all, of course he is going to deny it, right? So did Mr. Clinton.

Second, why did that reporter say he got scooped, and others are saying BB buried it?

They need to come out and say what story they are holding back about Ted.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Strong denial from Cruz... he has concluded it's Trump's fault though.. I hope he has got proof of that or he is being hypocritical.
His statement is a hit piece on Trump as well as a denial and yet he rounds off with a statement he is not going to follow. He is one strange dude.

edit on 25/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Who wouldn't deny it if it wasn't true?

As for it being buried...maybe because there was no actual proof of it being true.
Honestly...if someone had hard proof...it would be out there from someone OTHER than the National Enquirer.
Nobody (no legitimate publication with a reputation to protect) would have 'buried it' if they could prove it...and had hard facts to protect them from a lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is part of me that's wondering if that transgender woman (forget her name) that was getting financed by some foreigners is behind all this to make Trump/supporters look bad.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That was odd. Right from the start he's blaming Trump. Way to keep it classy Ted.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Agree 100%...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

That was odd. Right from the start he's blaming Trump. Way to keep it classy Ted.

That has been his MO the last few weeks, blame Trump for everything and then challenge him to a debate. I know this wasn't your post and it was a few above it but I think who broke the story was Breitbart which does support Cruz, and they squashed it for a few weeks until Ben Shapiro left. But it was being talked about before it came out, so I do think there is something to it. And ofcourse these people are going to deny it, I don't think one person has come out with a scandal like this and has said yeah it's all true.

link   
So it is ok to deny as a candidate a PAC that puts out a nude picture of your opponent but a National Publication runs a story and you can blame your opponent?

Ted Cruz has no balls. If he did, he would have tweeted he knocked one out to Melania picture in a stall in Trump Tower...I mean, if we are going to have fun lets go all out!

link   

Has any of the parties involved threatened to sue the National Enquirer over this?

And BB could still come forward. If they didn't have the proof to go with the story, then come out and say that. That would help Ted, wouldn't it?

link   

Of course Cruz is denying it. Bill Clinton denied sexual relations too. John Edwards denied having an affair. Jesse Jackson originally denied an affair. So did Tiger Woods among others. The National Enquirer is garbage but the one thing they have a good track record on is breaking affairs.

What suggests there's truth to this is the 500K donation the Cruz campaign made to Carly for no apparent reason, a GOP rival. Sounds like Carly knew about one of her higher ups having an affair with Lyin Ted and used it to squeeze a good size donation from him. That donation makes no sense otherwise.

I also suggest a coverup by the MSM on this. If this was Trump being accused instead, it'd be splashed across the MSM as is everything else he does.

edit on 25-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
There is part of me that's wondering if that transgender woman (forget her name) that was getting financed by some foreigners is behind all this to make Trump/supporters look bad.

I think this was all cooked up to stoke the divide between Cruz and Trump supporters.

I still expect Trump will split from the GOP (perhaps due to a brokered convention), and when that happens, 'The Establishment' will want democrats to win with a MANDATE. That means they will want the conservative vote as evenly divided, between Trump & Cruz, as they can possibly manipulate it to be.

Of course, I also think Bernie is the Chosen One, and a mandate will give The Establishment (represented, in part, by Congress) the all-clear to start spending oodles of dollars under Bernie's $18 trillion plan and start growing the federal government to even YUUUGER proportions.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

he has gone further

Cruz press conference

He is calling Trump names and talking about copulating with rats???????

Doing all the things he said he wouldn't
His proof its all Trump seems to be that the Enquirer has endorsed Trump and Roger Stone, Trumps former campaign advisor is the person who dug up the story.

Huge lash out in anger at Trump without any evidence he is even involved... wasn't that exactly what upset him about Trump and caused him to call Trump a coward?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Still no word at all from either Trump or Roger Stone.

If Stone has any proof then Cruz is finished.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

He is doing exactly what Trump wants him to do. Look, If someone accuses you then simply deny it. If you point fingers you show guilt. Basic sociology. Calling a press conference to deny allegations that are not true? Makes no sense and is a waste of time.

Trump would simply brush it off and tweet a pic...move on.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He is doing exactly what Trump wants him to do. Look, If someone accuses you then simply deny it. If you point fingers you show guilt. Basic sociology. Calling a press conference to deny allegations that are not true? Makes no sense and is a waste of time.

Trump would simply brush it off and tweet a pic...move on.

Yes his facebook and now press conference are very nasty... same with one of the women, very nasty response to the question.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Has any of the parties involved threatened to sue the National Enquirer over this?

And BB could still come forward. If they didn't have the proof to go with the story, then come out and say that. That would help Ted, wouldn't it?

I haven't heard of lawsuits threatened yet...but this just broke.
The Enquirer is used to fighting off lawsuits and protects itself accordingly.

Something here just feels very strange and orchestrated...and I actually don't believe Trump is behind it.

This woman who runs that Cruz SuperPac is making me very suspicious.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

maybe, she did say she was going to be off for the weekend. Can we all agree to name this the cuban mistress crisis?
edit on 25-3-2016 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441

originally posted by: IAMTAT

maybe, she did say she was going to be off for the weekend. Can we all agree to name this the cuban mistress crisis?

Lol I saw that term on Twitter - very funny.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join