It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL well in all fairness, this whole damn election, both sides seems very orchestrated.

It will be interesting to see this play out though.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He is calling Trump names and talking about copulating with rats

THIS IS BIZARRE! His nickname is Ratu in certain circles.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
There is part of me that's wondering if that transgender woman (forget her name) that was getting financed by some foreigners is behind all this to make Trump/supporters look bad.

That's a really interesting theory.
It would be a really dirty trick - just the kind of thing she might do.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Roger Stone is not to be believed.

Expecting anyone to trust that anything coming from him is something other than dirty political tricks is like expecting people to trust Karl Rove or David Axelrod.

Stone's career is built on manipulating voters.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: IAMTAT

Has any of the parties involved threatened to sue the National Enquirer over this?

And BB could still come forward. If they didn't have the proof to go with the story, then come out and say that. That would help Ted, wouldn't it?

I haven't heard of lawsuits threatened yet...but this just broke.
The Enquirer is used to fighting off lawsuits and protects itself accordingly.

Something here just feels very strange and orchestrated...and I actually don't believe Trump is behind it.

This woman who runs that Cruz SuperPac is making me very suspicious.

The two parties are behind it.

I don't know why people are so reluctant to believe that they work together. Everything about their records says they work together to reap profit from American citizens by screwing them out of money, privacy, safety, etc....

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Every politician's career is built on manipulating voters. Same as everyone in their campaigns.

Cruz is a proven liar ten times over. Shillary lies like her life depends on it. MSM, lies around the clock.

Pointing out a liar in a sea of.....liars, is a meaningless argument.
edit on 25-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This will make the many of the Christians support Cruz even more. It plays right into the wheel house of their unawareness of their own hypocrisy and a perception of an attack on a religious follower.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am still trying to find the video but apparently CNN outed a 6th person. And I am hearing rumors that one of the "girls" is named lollipop, which it's funny because the cant stump the trump girls posted a tweet and in it was the word "lollipop".

Diamond and Silk ‏@DiamondandSilk Mar 22
.@tedcruz Wrong Move! Tell everyone about the thorn in your flesh! DoThe word
"LOLLIPOP" ring a bell! #BusTED

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
" I am Ted Cruz and I approve of this massage."

Lol just saw that on Twitter , made me smile.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441
I am still trying to find the video but apparently CNN outed a 6th person. And I am hearing rumors that one of the "girls" is named lollipop, which it's funny because the cant stump the trump girls posted a tweet and in it was the word "lollipop".

Diamond and Silk ‏@DiamondandSilk Mar 22
.@tedcruz Wrong Move! Tell everyone about the thorn in your flesh! DoThe word
"LOLLIPOP" ring a bell! #BusTED

IF this is a well structure take down of Ted Cruz then there is no way all the info will have come out today. There will be more, and it will be drip fed.

Time to find out more about LOLLIPOP!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Every politician's career is built on manipulating voters. Same as every in their campaigns.

Cruz is a proven liar ten times over. Shillary lies like her life depends on it. MSM, lies around the clock.

No doubt, but Stone is an advisor -- a former Nixon advisor, none-the-less. His career is dreaming up the schemes & tricks., like Rove & Axelrod.

The politicians are just the willing puppets.

There is a distinction. And I beg to differ that pointing it out is meaningless.
edit on 25-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's sad how the personal lives of politicians have to be drug-out for everyone to see. It was horrible what they did to Bill Clinton and I hope they don't do the same to Cruz.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

IF this is a well structure take down of Ted Cruz then there is no way all the info will have come out today. There will be more, and it will be drip fed.

Time to find out more about LOLLIPOP!

Oh definitely, there will be little nuggets of the story coming out until it either ruins Cruz or he ends his campaign.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Every politician's career is built on manipulating voters. Same as every in their campaigns.

No doubt, but Stone is an advisor -- a former Nixon advisor, none-the-less. His career is dreaming up the schemes & tricks., like Rove & Axelrod.

There is a distinction. And I beg to differ that pointing it out is meaningless.

Cruz has not been truthful about Stone though

I found this about Stone:
Stone served as an advisor to the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump. He left the campaign on less than amicable terms on August 8, 2015

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's sad how the personal lives of politicians have to be drug-out for everyone to see. It was horrible what they did to Bill Clinton and I hope they don't do the same to Cruz.

I'd think it was pretty important to understand whether or not a man who models himself as a great Christian to the American people and uses it to get elected is, behind the scenes, a serial cheater.

Telling the electorate one thing and then doing something else is a major part of the anger that exists in the voting base.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I really can't get over Cruz talking about copulating with rodents ON TV when everyone has been calling him El Rato for so long.

It seems like a bad move for Cruz to be using that language (even though it was just suggestive)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Cruz has not been truthful about Stone though

I found this about Stone:
Stone served as an advisor to the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump. He left the campaign on less than amicable terms on August 8, 2015

Yeah, I remember that. It was just a few months ago.

You don't remember their bizarre public break up???

It was as orchestrated-feeling as anything I've seen in this race, so far. They had a Twitter fight.

It was really, really weird.

ETA: I am confused about what Cruz has to do with being honest about Stone leaving the Trump campaign, I guess. It was all over the news for days, doesn't everyone already know about it?
edit on 25-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'd think it was pretty important to understand whether or not a man who models himself as a great Christian to the American people and uses it to get elected is, behind the scenes, a serial cheater.

Telling the electorate one thing and then doing something else is a major part of the anger that exists in the voting base.

I can agree, but issues like these can ruin lives and destroy families.

It's sad that we play a part in what should be a very personal issue.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Disagree.

Politicians, Cruz is a great example, love to get up in front of the masses and set a moral agenda, tell everyone else how they should live their lives and frequently push legislation which governs what you, I or anyone else can and cannot do.

Someone in such a position, voters have the right to know that they live up to the same standards they preach.

Cruz is a religious nut who aligns himself with evangelicals. At the least we should know if he practices at least a fraction of the religious standards he spews, such as staying loyal to his wife.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A lover’s sister-in-law speaks out.

This week the National Enquirer (which first reported the affair of failed Democrat party member John Edwards) broke a story that alleges Ted Cruz had multiple affairs with various women, while his wife Heidi Cruz was battling depression.

The Cruz campaign has yet to respond to the allegations, but a short phone call with the sister in-law of one of the women, after I found her online through use of the White Pages, appears to confirm the allegations.

The woman, whose brother is married to the alleged paramour — who appears on CNN as contributor, said, “It’s true. They were together only a few times.” She added her sister-in-law, “was transfixed by Ted. He has a way of selling ice to an Eskimo.” I asked when the affairs occurred. “Right before Ted’s campaign for Senate,” she said. “They’d get together when Cruz visited DC.” She added, “The whole family knows, everybody knows about this.” Cruz’s lover is married and has children.

“Trump wants to bully and intimidate folks and that clearly is having a trickle down effect. It really really sucks,” the lover appeared to admit in a Tweet as the Enquirer’s story was disclosed.

“My brother knows about all this, but still loves her,” the sister-in-law said. “It was a mistake, but everybody makes mistake. Ted Cruz is like Clinton though — he preys on young admiring women.”

“Randy Ted”, as the Enquirer labeled him, is accused of having at least five affairs with multiple women in multiple places, such as closets and bathrooms on campaign buses.

The affairs stand in stark contrast with the Christian moralizing persona Cruz has constructed on the trail. And numerous media personalities and rumors have been circulating for weeks on Twitter about Cruz’s love making. But the hot Cuban blood runs deep apparently. Cruz’s father, Raphael, abandoned the family for reasons that are still unknown. In the past few months Cruz has attacked his main competitor, Donald Trump, for holding New York values. It appears, however, that Cruz is the one with values problem.

From a Trump fan - but using quotes so if he is lying I hope he gets sued.
Trump supporter contacts alleged Cruz' mistress sister in law
edit on 25/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join