It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What am I missing?
Katrina Pierson just said the Enquirer story regarding her and Cruz was "100% FALSE"!

Nixon said he never deceived the American people.

As Trump's spokesperson, would it make sense for her to admit it was true...if it was?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

What do you mean "nationwide blackout"? FOX just talked about it and gave the five second rundown on the whole wife thing to Stone and so one and so forth.

hearing that just now - yes.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What am I missing?
Katrina Pierson just said the Enquirer story regarding her and Cruz was "100% FALSE"!

As Trump's spokesperson, would it make sense for her to admit it was true...if it was?

Probably not... what do you think?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cruz calls Enquirer article "garbage"...blames Trump and Enquirer owner's alliance.

Follow Alexandra JaffeVerified account ‏@ajjaffe Cruz on Enquirer piece: "It is garbage, complete & utter lies. It is a tabloid smear and it has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen."

twitter.com...
edit on 25-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What am I missing?

I think this story is probably untrue.
It feels completely planted...timing and everything.
So far, everyone involved who has commented...has denied it.
Pierson's denial is most telling.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

thanks, i realized after it was domo.

wondering if she denied it because they are going to go after her.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah I'm not near 100% especially considering where this all started

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I like Trump and Cruz...but the fact that the Enquirer endorsed Trump two weeks ago...that it's owner and Trump are long-time friends...and the fact that Cruz, Pierson and two other named women have already called it a lie and 100% False...leads me to believe this is a classic smear.

Don't get me wrong...I love a good political sex scandal as much as anyone else...especially when it involves hypocrisy...but this feels fake and contrived.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I laughed very hard yesterday listening Cruz's speech rebuttal to Trump about going after his wife, he used word for word Michael Douglas speech in the movie The Ametican President....so lame

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Cruz calls Enquirer article "garbage"...blames Trump and Enquirer owner's alliance.

Follow Alexandra JaffeVerified account ‏@ajjaffe Cruz on Enquirer piece: "It is garbage, complete & utter lies. It is a tabloid smear and it has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen."

twitter.com...

How does she know that? Smearing Trump because of a Cruz story in the Enquirer? Pretty lame. Lets hear more.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What am I missing?

I think this story is probably untrue.
It feels completely planted...timing and everything.
So far, everyone involved who has commented...has denied it.
Pierson's denial is most telling.

50/50 for me... the timing is planned , I have little doubt about it. However, Cruz has lied to o often for me to believe he couldn't also be a cheat.

Tel you what - if this is a smear I would expect Cruz to come out fighting on this and for it to be all over the MSM... If it goes silent, I think it may well be true.
edit on 25/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

you have a very good point, but why would trump try and smear his own manager, i still think the story has some merit of truth and somehow i dont feel it was trumps camp that set the ball rolling, unless he's willing to throw katrina under the bus.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What am I missing?

Also From the tweet she is not really denying it, she is saying the story from NE is false. What story and what about other sources? We know how our politians like to play the word games.

"Of course the National Enquirer story is 100% FALSE!!!"

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Man I dunno. Those two being pals is what gives me pause. I don't think the Enquirer is going to risk going all Gawker.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's not on my list of issues until the candidate makes family values and Christian morality the tentpoles of their campaign. In that case? Hit him with everything you've got, so long as it's truthful.

Moral hypocrites are a low form of scum, right down there with religious extremists who use violence to terrorize or manipulate populations.
edit on 25-3-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What am I missing?

Also From the tweet she is not really denying it, she is saying the story from NE is false. What story and what about other sources? We know how our politians like to play the word games.

"Of course the National Enquirer story is 100% FALSE!!!"

She also adds

I only speak to myself, however.

This seems to be a play - somehow. She gets herself off the hook, but leaves doubts about the others.
At the same time, denying it herself will make it look less Trump's people are behind the leak.
This is going to get interesting.

edit on 3/25/16 by BlueAjah because: added

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That said, the political mud slinging ad about Trump's wife didn't come from the Cruz camp, right? That's what so funny about all of this, Trump is yelling at Cruz for something he didn't do

Actually, I recall seeing some evidence today that kind of indicated it was from the Cruz camp. It was MOST CERTAINLY from one of his supporting PACs, so by extension...but meetings between Cruz's campaign manager and the PAC officials...I mean, there are signs.

Although, if this Cruz mistress thing is real, hard to imagine a reporter sitting on it. Certainly is going viral though.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi

you have a very good point, but why would trump try and smear his own manager, i still think the story has some merit of truth and somehow i dont feel it was trumps camp that set the ball rolling, unless he's willing to throw katrina under the bus.

Pierson is unmarried...and if she really did have an affair with Cruz, it would not hurt her to admit it.
IF this was true...she could just admit it and knock Trumps competition out of the race...yet, she says it's "100% FALSE"--I have to believe her.
edit on 25-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

She says its "trash". Is that a denial?

It's funny too because she doesn't say she is going to sue the national enquirer for running the story but the Trump fans who brought it to attention.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

At the same time, denying it herself will make it look less Trump's people are behind the leak.

Yuup I thought the same.

This is going to get interesting.

I'm more interested on the statement that will be released. However, in reality sex scandals and affairs aren't really that uncommon and are survivable events.

Look at Billy boy and his cigar event with the intern and how he became a messiah after it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join