It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Teds' theme song should be Led Zeppelin, "Your time is gonna come".

Lying, cheating, hurting, that's all you seem to do...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

That's a tertiary thing. There was an email address that was linked to his campaign office or something that could have been anyone and a lot of those emails weren't actually clients. If they turn up a credit card or something Cruz gets BTFO

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: elitegamer23

originally posted by: Tsubaki
So what if the guy had mistresses?
Who's business is it? Why does anyone that's not his wife care?
Mind your own #ing business and the world would be a slightly better place for it.

This man is running for President of the United States.
If his wife can't trust him and he would cheat on her, the American public surely can't trust him.

Agreed. Trump had 3 affairs that we know of and targeted and harassed ones that turned him down

I think that statement should apply there as well

Fair enough.

I am not a Trump supporter by the way.

I think we both can agree that Ted has tried to establish himself as the one with " high morals". It's how he goes after the religious vote.
trump on the other hand does not play that card.
edit on 25-3-2016 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My gut says this story is going the way of the Michelle Obama 'whitey' video hoax: The story will go nowhere but people who want it to be true will keep hanging on waiting for some proof to drop until the bitter end.

The games these two parties play with our elections are so diabolical.

edit on 25-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The depression...the breakdown she had....did she find out then about a few? The link to Trumps spokesperson is classic if true. I mean, you could not write this better if you tried. It all makes sense if it is true.

I mean, you cannot tell me that Donald Trump did not know about his spokesperson banging Ted Cruz if it is true.

Go to number 6 and look at that pic. Like MOnica looking at Bill...

www.conservativeoutfitters.com...

Seriously though, who cares. It will hurt him because of the people who follow him but infidelity is not a reason to not vote for someone for president. Not saving US citizens who are dying...that matters. High Taxes...that matters. Backroom bj's....not on my list of issues.

edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-25T10:29:32-05:001032 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
My gut says this story is going the way of the Michelle Obama 'whitey' video hoax: The story will go nowhere but people who want it to be true will keep hanging on waiting for some proof to drop until the bitter end.

The story was deliberately buried for nearly a month. #TheThing
For it to be published now means there is a lot of confidence from the National Enquirer that they can win a law suit.
We'll see, but this has the feel of being true.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I mean, you cannot tell me that Donald Trump did not know about his spokesperson banging Ted Cruz if it is true.

Paint her as a victim, offer unconditional support, win over more women voters while blasting Cruz. I'm pretty sure if true, he knew.

I think it's an issue because Cruz is all holier than thou.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Welcome to America, we "support our troops"...oh look! ITS A SCANDAL! A soldier died? Who cares? Some one in politics/sports/entertainment just got busted for getting his/her thing on with someone other than their wife/husband!

Bread and circuses.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think I saw somewhere that the new hashtag is #TedScruz because apparently sex is filtered by Twitter or something.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Your right, for the most part. I didn't really care about ol' slick Willy having fun in the white house.

But! If your going to run your dang campaign on how honest and religious you are,
you might want to actually live that way.

HEEE HEEEE
Buh bye Ted.

COME ON SOMEONE! GET HILLARY NEXT!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

slick Willy

Oh shoot I'm 30 and never got the double entendre until JUST NOW. LMAO I always thought it was stupid to call him that.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The story was deliberately buried for nearly a month. #TheThing
For it to be published now means there is a lot of confidence from the National Enquirer that they can win a law suit.
We'll see, but this has the feel of being true.

So did the Michelle Obama whitey video in the context of the current events at the time.

The correct premise for everything we see in this election is this: The two parties work behind the scenes to manipulate voters into helping elect ONE pre-chosen candidate that the Establishment has decided on.

Whatever happens with this Cruz scandal, you better believe it's been planted for a hidden reason and Cruz is in on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Paint her as a victim, offer unconditional support, win over more women voters while blasting Cruz. I'm pretty sure if true, he knew.

I think it's an issue because Cruz is all holier than thou.

I can see it now...a tearful Ted Cruz, ala Jimmy Swaggert, facing the camera and crying "I have sinned!".

Rather ironic that in the last 24 hours he did his into-the-camera-death-stare and pointed his finger at "snivelling coward" Donald Trump in theatric support of his wife and kids. Yeah, way to stand by your wife and protect her from the big bad world out there Ted.

To use a line he spouts about his occasional Primary victories, "Over and over and over again" you have shamed yourself and directly injured your wife's heart and her self-esteem, by your serial trysts.

As a man who has so aggressively pursued the Evangelical vote, and purported himself to be such a devout Christian - I am guessing you know that one of the 10 Commandments has something to with...adultery.

Shame on you, sanctimonious (lyin') Ted!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I agree, going to talk the talk you better walk the walk.

If I were to run, I would not hide the fact that I may have been legit nuts from high school until last summer. Made a lot of bad choices and acted in not so logical ways.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Omg, Cruz is on in a town hall meeting. How long till someone shouts it there or not at all. He's not even acknowledging.
edit on 25-3-2016 by misterhistory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Cruz should run with it.

George Washington was a known philanderer after all (what's more American than Washington?).

Gives new meaning to "lyin Ted" too

edit on 25-3-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
British media now covering this... worldwide coverage gathering pace...

www.thesun.co.uk... l-_-TWITTER-_-SunPolitics-_-20160325-_-Politics-_-408280422-_-Imageandlink

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
amanda carpenter is on cnn right now, they were talking about the cruz/trump wife scandal and the supporter for trump mention the cruz sex scandal and was pretty much shut down by the cnn anchorwomen, interesting but i cant link it as i have windows 10 now and i hate it. still working on it, if someone can find the clip and post it that would much obliged.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join