It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Seriously though, who cares.

Second that, and I really don't like Cruz.

However it will be amusing to see the Clinton drones paint Cruz as a scumbag for the affair while good ol Billy has done far worst with cigars ;-)
edit on 02331America/ChicagoFri, 25 Mar 2016 11:02:43 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
Cruz should run with it.

George Washington was a known philanderer after all (what's more American than Washington?).

Gives new meaning to "lyin Ted" too

Technically he would be layin Ted...just saying.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I usually really don't care about the private lives of our leaders. It is how they do their job that counts.

But those above have a good point when say that Cruz based his campaign on being holier-than-thou and a good Christian and family man.
To be so hypocritical shows what kind of person he is, and that he can't be trusted.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is talking about it now.

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I'm not going to get into activity level

Slut shaming Ted Cruz is like a zombie apocalypse beauty contest (even the winners are losers).

edit on 25-3-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Domo1

LOL
WOW
Did you read that? Ted is battling an entanglement of rumors?

What?
Has he even said a word yet?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker (real name) have been friends for years.

Donald Trump’s Alliance With the National Enquirer

nymag.com...
edit on 25-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I did! I don't think he has.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I bet Trump did know about this whole thing for a long time, including his spokesperson's involvement. He is a smart man. He was holding his cards until it was a good time to make the play.

Cruz has been sleazy throughout the campaign - leaking that Carson was out when he wasn't, etc. But using Trump's wife in an ad pushed too far (he may "say" it was not his campaign, but I'm sure he enjoyed it and commended the action in private), and it was probably time to bring out the story.

It probably should have come out before Cruz won Utah, which he probably won mostly because of the lies about him being the moral, Christian candidate.

I feel badly for Cruz's wife though. He was likely the cause of her previous depression issues, and this is going to be hard for her. But Cruz should have foreseen this when he decided to put himself out there as a candidate.
edit on 3/25/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This was so good. You see, Trump has lots of connections. Maybe not friends of the establishment but he has LOTS of friends. He has dirt on everyone but he does not attack. He reacts and deflects....like a good politician.

He got Ted to defend his wife, get all pissed about it, and then this drops? There is no coincidence. Even if it comes out that it was one and not a dozen...he now looks worse for defending someone he cheats on. It shows no respect and that he is nothing but a user.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I feel badly for Cruz's wife though. He was likely the cause of her previous depression issues, and this is going to be hard for her.

I made sure to mention this in a few places, leave her out of this. She's having a hard time and I'm genuinely concerned for her well being.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just now on CNN, Adriana Cohen called out Amanda Carpenter about the #cruzsexscandal

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Also it's a very solemn day for Christians, timing perfection???

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

LOL
WOW
Did you read that? Ted is battling an entanglement of rumors?

What?
Has he even said a word yet?

He must be too busy trying to calm his wife down. (I feel sorry for Heidi)

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He did? Cruz has no spine. Ugh, the GOP field is awful every cycle since the turn of century. They get exactly what they deserve, Trump and Cruz.

This is the best the GOP has to offer? What a joke!

You said it all. There's none who deserve what they get than Trump and Cruz.

Two of the sleaziest, foul human beings on the planet...and the GOP are offering these two knaves as POTUS!

That's indicative of the moral and spiritual condition of the GOP and their voters.

link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

She says its "trash". Is that a denial?
edit on 25-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Go to number 6 and look at that pic. Like MOnica looking at Bill...

I did, you know that look, she must have literally been screwed over by Cruz after looking admiringly like that at him, and now jumping to Trump. What a bizzaro world election this is.

Well I wonder if she will fall on her morality sword and come out say yup it's true and give details, juicy details.
But then she could say that's why she left Ted because he was a liar and a cheat. The other thing is, we need the woman that Heidi found out about and then was on the side of the road threatening to do harm to herself, to come forward and confirm she was the source of that dismay.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join