It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence.

Uhhh isnt the person this involves part of the Trump campaign? If this is all felacious then it looks to me hes lying

Not only that, his people have been repeatedly caught getting physical with people and reporters, so I would consider that a Henchman.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

What are the Odds that Ted Cruz NEVER had a Mistress ? Ask Donald Trump that same Question and he would say Yes , What about it ? Lyin' Ted isn't Fooling Anyone here , except showing once Again he is a Hypocrite with a Bible in his Hand .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence.

Uhhh isnt the person this involves part of the Trump campaign? If this is all felacious then it looks to me hes lying

Not only that, his people have been repeatedly caught getting physical with people and reporters, so I would consider that a Henchman.

She's not a hack though, I would hate to debate her. I believe the 2 incidents of his staff getting physical were proven to be false.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Herman Cain denied it at first also and he didnt even get a piece of ass he just tried. It was only one vocal women that took him down. thats it he was d u n

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And let's be honest, Larry Sinclair came out and openly claimed to have had sex with Obama and to having done crack and coc aine with him.

He BEGGED to be sued by Obama for defamation so that he could subpeona phone records to prove it.

Nope. Instead Larry was arrested on a bogus arrest warrant signed by Beau Biden's office at his press conference outing Obama. Then a few weeks later, Joe was named as Obama's running mate. And THEN Obama was elected as POTUS.

No. One. Cared.

This scandal is going to go nowhere...unless the media decides it's important. And the media are complicit when it comes to political games.

edit on 25-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Given over 50% of this country commits infidelity, not all that great.

Add his power, his name recognition, his influence, that he spends large chunks of time away from his wife while in Washington, the likelihood is even greater.

Actually, is career and situation is tailor made for having some side-action.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Given over 50% of this country commits infidelity, not all that great.

Add his power, his name recognition, his influence, that he spends large chunks of time away from his wife while in Washington, the likelihood is even greater.

Actually, is career and situation is tailor made for having some side-action.

then dont get married have fun with it. or dont get into politics.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

She's just one of FIVE.....

Well, it's hit mainstream news now too:

www.usnews.com...

Told you, this is going to blow up over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump's Facebook reply:

I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it. Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz. I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again. - Donald J. Trump

Lol that is a pretty good response. Cruz sounded aggressive and Trump just sails over him and takes the piss out of him

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441

originally posted by: CrazyWater

She's not a hack though, I would hate to debate her. I believe the 2 incidents of his staff getting physical were proven to be false.

rereading her quote it actually sounds like she is hinting there is something to this, just not with her...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

If you get your Information from the Lame Stream Media , maybe you ought to Fact Check it First before you repeat it Verbatim .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: introvert

And let's be honest, Larry Sinclair came out and openly claimed to have had sex with Obama and to having done crack and coc aine with him.

He BEGGED to be sued by Obama for defamation so that he could subpeona phone records to prove it.

Nope. Instead Larry was arrested on a bogus arrest warrant signed by Beau Biden's office at his press conference outing Obama. Then a few weeks later, Joe was named as Obama's running mate. And THEN Obama was elected as POTUS.

No. One. Cared.

This scandal is going to go nowhere...unless the media decides it's important. And the media are complicit when it comes to political games.

^^On this note, it's probably best to head the other way from a potential scandal when the media has decided it's important or is ignoring it.

I bet Larry Sinclair was telling the truth.

And I bet Hermain Cain was NOT an insider and team-player.

Whatever the media makes of it, the best bet is to approach it from the opposite direction.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

rereading her quote it actually sounds like she is hinting there is something to this, just not with her...

In all fairness though, she isn't exactly unbiased here....

The weirder part, is that there are implications that at least some in the press were aware of this, but sat on it.

Why? Unless TOLD to do so by those who control the media.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The number one story on line in the world right now, and the MSM have not mentioned it once.
Does anyone need any more to understand media agenda?

It goes to show, we really don't NEED MSM anymore. The more power removed from them, the better.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: jimmyx
I don't know about the crowd here on ATS....but to me, Hillary is looking pretty good right now, compared to the viscid, oozing, pustules, starting to emanate from the GOP presidential field....how's it feel, having "tiny-hands" Donnie Trump smearing "grandpa Munster" teddy Cruz.....I wonder if ole' teddy Cruz played the Billy Clinton game of "hide the cigar"

The lady whom

-was involved in Whitewater
-the email scandal
-covering up Benghazi and has American blood on her hands
-took donations from terrorist states while Secretary of State
-running guns to the Mexican cartels
-has dozens of dead bodies surrounding her and her husband
-who's response to the Brussels attack was that we need to keep our border open

to name a few, looks good to you?

yes indeed....your list of republican fantasy scandals, not withstanding....

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

The weirder part, is that there are implications that at least some in the press were aware of this, but sat on it.

Well you know if this was about Trump it would be all over 24/7 coverage. The place who seemed to break the story first was breitbart and the editor at the time is anti trump so I think they weren't running it cause it wasn't about Trump and it made him look bad. This is where Trump comes out a winner because Cruz just said this was all him, If the story is true Cruz is done completely. If it comes out as fake then this goes on where Trump wants to toughen the libel laws and he is on record stating the media is nothing but scum.
edit on 25-3-2016 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: UKTruth
The number one story on line in the world right now, and the MSM have not mentioned it once.
Does anyone need any more to understand media agenda?

It goes to show, we really don't NEED MSM anymore. The more power removed from them, the better.

Not much to report at this time other than rumor. If evidence shakes out, it will be reported.

The question this early, is whether any investigative journalists (lol) are going after any evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

That's the problem - it would seem this story was ready to be published prior to the Florida Caucus and it was stopped.
Cruz must know this, so to blame trump is just more political manoeuvring on his part. He has a very hard time being honest it seems.

There are also some threads of news coming out now that Cruz was using the Ashley Madison website and his data is out there.
edit on 25/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
wtop.com...

Ex-lawyer: ‘D.C. Madam’ records could be relevant to presidential election

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join