It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Talk: Trump Goes full Fascist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: Gryphon66

But the quotes are? From his mouth? Can't say fairer than that? Look em up

Not my job to "look them up." You quote 'em, you cite 'em.

But you're really missing the point: everything that Trump says is NOT fact.

It's really not that subtle a point.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I highly doubt he'll get elected, I'm just saying if he does.

I'm rather convinced that faithless electors exist for just this very reason. The RNC looks like they're even willing to implode (possibly permanently) for the sake of the country. If they can't stop him, the general election will.

The democrat primary is going to determine our next president.

I don't disagree. And likely our next Senate.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

And Bush and Obama didn't already do loads of incomprehensible of damage already?

Not the subject.

(But, PS, where would you start, logically? I guess every President, every Congress, every Supreme Court, every State House, Governor, County Commissioner, Mayor and Dog Catcher has in some way "contributed" to the damage done...)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neo96

As usual, you only brush by anything resembling facts on the way to your hyperbole and demagoguery.

Must have mistaken me for a Trump critic.

I haven't mistaken you for anything. I know what you are.

You just reduced the Social Security program to "branding people with numbers."

You're beyond transparent.

That is in fact what it did.

BTW, did you know that a national ID is patently unconstitutional?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: neo96

As usual, you only brush by anything resembling facts on the way to your hyperbole and demagoguery.

Must have mistaken me for a Trump critic.

I haven't mistaken you for anything. I know what you are.

You just reduced the Social Security program to "branding people with numbers."

You're beyond transparent.

That is in fact what it did.

BTW, did you know that a national ID is patently unconstitutional?

Tagging in then?

No, that's not "in fact" what the Social Security Act did at all. In fact, so much NOT so, that it's an insult to people who have actually been branded with actual numbers into their skin by authoritarian bigots just like Trump.

But, that's that. On the other part, I'll bite. SSN is not a "national ID" but even if it were ... how is that unconstitutional?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

I wouldn't be happy about it but I'd recognize why it might happen in regards to national security.

I think you're also forgetting that Muslims who have immigrated here from the Middle East were trying to escape the same things we're trying to keep out. They don't want that crap, extremism, coming here. But as each day goes by, the seeds are being planted and we know this simply by looking at Europe, or LA, or Minnesota.

I'd also hope someone can come forth with better solutions. Since the left has offered nothing except their feelings getting hurt, I'd be turning towards Trump who at least has an understanding of the issues but also continue hope he or someone else can improve on solutions.
edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory
a reply to: MysticPearl

A lot has been done in the name of national security. Japanese/Jewish internment camps, PATRIOT Act, just to name a few.

It's a dark road to go down. What if it was people who looked like you, had similar names, believed in a sect of a religion you believed in that were causing the mess right now? Would you be so quick to have that second ID declaring you to be of those people?

What if you and those like you accepted reality as it is here and now?

The fact is Muslims are a problem for most of the population in earth right now today.

Is UT every Muslim?

No!

Are most of the people causing these issues Muslims?

Yes!

Bye a fricking clue!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well, that's politics my friend.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. Good luck with the old voting thing. Remember, when voting, take in to account the rest of the world, not just the street, town, city, state, country you live in. I hope you make a wise choice. Your vote has the power to make my life better or a complete misery. Your choice after all, not mine.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This reminds me more and more of that Chicago jazz great ... Muddy Waters.

Except this is "Muddied Waters filled with Red Herring."

LOL.

How ironic you bring up Chicago, in an argument about the left!!!

Too soon!?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The fact is Muslims are a problem for most of the population in earth right now today.

Statistically speaking being struck by lightning is a bigger problem than "muslims".

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Apart from walking down the street in Aleppo. No lightning, plenty of blood thirsty Muslims.

Just saying 100-1

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This reminds me more and more of that Chicago jazz great ... Muddy Waters.

Except this is "Muddied Waters filled with Red Herring."

LOL.

How ironic you bring up Chicago, in an argument about the left!!!

Too soon!?

Goodness me ... you'd think I did that intentionally.

PS Muddy Waters was ALSO African American ... oh my god the irony!

#whywastetime

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Apart from walking down the street in Aleppo. No lightning, plenty of blood thirsty Muslims.

Just saying 100-1

Does Aleppo house "most of the world's population"?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well, that's politics my friend.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. Good luck with the old voting thing. Remember, when voting, take in to account the rest of the world, not just the street, town, city, state, country you live in. I hope you make a wise choice. Your vote has the power to make my life better or a complete misery. Your choice after all, not mine.

We are all in this together.

No one is an island.

All you need is love.

(Be damned if I'll let you have all the good trite cliches, LOL. Peach out.)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I do have a clue, it may be you who needs the clue. I recognize that's it wrong to punish the whole class for the two bad actors. Talk to people who were displaced by FDR for the fact their eyes were slanted just like the enemy. Or just visit Takei's Facebook page, he's got plenty to show on that whole issue of lumping one group of people together just because they're like the enemy.

I am not afraid to call a turd a turd and an Islamic terrorist an Islamic terrorist. But in this case, a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't always a square and an Islamic terrorist is a Muslim but a Muslim isn't always an Islamic terrorist.

Saying that, Trump saying about closing the borders to them till we FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON is a good idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Aha! Now we're getting somewhere.......I'll be back

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Statistically speaking being struck by lightning is a bigger problem than "muslims".

Except that our country has absolutely no control over lightning entering our country. Radical Muslim Terrorists on the other hand....

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Except that our country has absolutely no control over lightning entering our country. Radical Muslim Terrorists on the other hand....

EXACTLY!

Lightning can strike anywhere, anytime, without warning; muslims on the other hand...

are statistically less likely to kill you.
edit on 3/12/2016 by eNumbra because: because someone was going to try to be clever.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

EXACTLY!

Lightning can strike anywhere, anytime, without warning; muslims on the other hand...

are statistically less likely to kill you.

Except that lighning can't strike anywhere at anytime. It can only strike within 25 miles of certain cloud formations.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

1.6 billion Muslims in the world.
As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims.
By the percentage of the total population in a region considering themselves Muslim.
24.8% in Asia-Oceania do,

91.2% in the Middle East-North Africa,

29.6% in Sub-Saharan Africa
around 6.0% in Europe and;
0.6% in the Americas.

So, 91.2% in the Middle East-North Africa do.

So, this vs angry Muslims

Nope.

You have more chance being killed by Muslims than you do Lightning.
edit on 12-3-2016 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join