It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Talk: Trump Goes full Fascist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I like the Youtube channel Secular Talk. I came across this episode. Some of the points made may not be new, but many are.

This is an interesting look into Trump's 'facts'. Somehow, much of this was buried in the MSM. it was barely talked about.

WARNING: Language

edit on 12-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
LOL

More votes for Trump.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

More votes for Trump.

How would those things give him more votes?

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Trump is actually a nationalist. I'd also argue a nationalistic attitude is exactly what this country needs right now and it's exactly what Europe should have had before letting in all the refugees which are tearing those countries apart.

What we're seeing from the left however, from Shillary and Bernie falls much closer to communism. What we're seeing by protesters at Trump rallies, the intent to shut down the 1st amendment rights of Americans to meet on private property, supported by both Shillary and Bernie are communist tactics used before throughout world history.

That the Bernie supported rioters are stomping on American flags and wearing shirts which say "F*** Amerikkka" while trumping on the 1st amendment rights of Americans shows how anti-American they are at their core.

Our forefathers would be rolling over in their graves at such anti-American sentiment being not only accepted but celebrated. That the left feels they have the right to do that while negating the rights of others to want to protect our borders and concentrate on improving the lives of Americans here, not immigrants from elsewhere is simply amazing. That the left will congregate and use tactics which will get your head chopped off in nations they also support is the height of hypocrisy. That they also constantly defend Islam and women's rights while in many Islamic countries women have next to no rights and need to remain covered just to avoid getting raped, is also the height of hypocrisy.

If these leftists tried these same tactics in Saudi Arabia, or Syria, or Iran, or even in the US backed Israel where Christianity has been under threat for decades, among a number of other nations their attitudes would change will quickly. Much of the left's attitude and bravado comes from insulation and isolation which affords that level of ignorance.
edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Disclaimer:

Before I get blamed for buying into this. First of all i'm an Australian. Secondly, I don't live in the US. Now, even though I'm told to mind my own business by most Americans on here when it comes to politics, I believe this concerns us all. After all, we're talking about the leader of the world effectively. No matter which way you are looking at it.

To my Point:

Are we not witnessing the birth of new politics? Have we been brainwashed into thinking in a pro PC way too much for too long? Are the younger generations shocked by Trump's accusations and statements because they are simply to PC to accept that much of what he says is what people secretly think?

I liken it to the movie "Falling Down". How many people are really getting pissed off by their taxes, the cost of food, fuel, immigrants etc etc

From an outsiders point of view, I believe Trump has a point! Sure he's loud, crazy and just a tad showy but much of what he says is right.

I think it's time to remember America, that you didn't become great by being everyone's friend. You didn't become great by opening your doors to everyone and handing out money willy nilly.

Sure, you've got involved in a few fights you shouldn't have over the years and even came out with a bloody nose. But I really think you need a new leader who isn't afraid to tell others to F off.

It's about time. Maybe the rest of the soft politicians around the world will follow.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump is actually a nationalist. I'd also argue a nationalistic attitude is exactly what this country needs right now and it's exactly what Europe should have had before letting in all the refugees which are tearing those countries apart.

What we're seeing from the left however, from Shillary and Bernie falls much closer to communism. What we're seeing by protesters at Trump rallies, the intent to shut down the 1st amendment rights of Americans to meet on private property, supported by both Shillary and Bernie are communist tactics used before throughout world history.

That the Bernie supported rioters are stomping on American flags and wearing shirts which say "F*** Amerikkka" while trumping on the 1st amendment rights of Americans shows how anti-American they are at their core.

Our forefathers would be rolling over in their graves at such anti-American sentiment being not only accepted but celebrated. That the left feels they have the right to do that while negating the rights of others to want to protect our borders and concentrate on improving the lives of Americans here, not immigrants from elsewhere is simply amazing. That the left will congregate and use tactics which will get your head chopped off in nations they also support is the height of hypocrisy. That they also constantly defend Islam and women's rights while in many Islamic countries women have next to no rights and need to remain covered just to avoid getting raped, is also the height of hypocrisy.

If these leftists tried these same tactics in Saudi Arabia, or Syria, or Iran, or even in the US backed Israel where Christianity has been under threat for decades, among a number of other nations their attitudes would change will quickly. Much of the left's attitude and bravado comes from insulation and isolation which affords that level of ignorance.

God, I agree with everything you have said, I just wish we had a better guy than Trump representing this platform.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He isn't held up the same standards as the others. He running is a celebrity in a political campaign. Everyone else is
running as a politician in a political campaign.

The standards for a celebrity is not that same as a politician.
edit on 12-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 12-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

God, I agree with everything you have said, I just wish we had a better guy than Trump representing this platform.

Ha...funny, me too!

Unfortunately, it seems he's the only guy in America with balls big enough to say those things. Perhaps that's a good thing?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Are we not witnessing the birth of new politics? Have we been brainwashed into thinking in a pro PC way too much for too long? Are the younger generations shocked by Trump's accusations and statements because they are simply to PC to accept that much of what he says is what people secretly think?

Why would the thoughts in the deep recesses of the mind be more important than facts and realities?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

More votes for Trump.

How would those things give him more votes?

It's one of those unexplainable things that's been happening for months now.

People are taking the standard arguments and going with the opposite.

Maybe because they are seeing the BS for what it really is now.

Especially when the BS comes from historically known BS artists.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Mate, I just love your Avatar. Total crack up.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Because the realities are simply an exact match to the thoughts?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Disclaimer:

Before I get blamed for buying into this. First of all i'm an Australian. Secondly, I don't live in the US. Now, even though I'm told to mind my own business by most Americans on here when it comes to politics, I believe this concerns us all. After all, we're talking about the leader of the world effectively. No matter which way you are looking at it.

To my Point:

I liken it to the movie "Falling Down". How many people are really getting pissed off by their taxes, the cost of food, fuel, immigrants etc etc

From an outsiders point of view, I believe Trump has a point! Sure he's loud, crazy and just a tad showy but much of what he says is right.

I think it's time to remember America, that you didn't become great by being everyone's friend. You didn't become great by opening your doors to everyone and handing out money willy nilly.

Sure, you've got involved in a few fights you shouldn't have over the years and even came out with a bloody nose. But I really think you need a new leader who isn't afraid to tell others to F off.

It's about time. Maybe the rest of the soft politicians around the world will follow.

Cooking pork steaks on the grill, giant 1 lbs baked potatoes, green beans and cheddar broccoli rice, I made a plate and got you an ice cold beer for you!

In short

EXACTLY!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Why thank you! I'm hungry!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Disclaimer:

To my Point:

Trump is a insurance salesman making a sale(anti-immigration,anti-radical islam,anti-globalism,anti-PC) to a mark(us) and he's doing an excellent job at selling his "product" to his target demographic.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Sargeras

Why thank you! I'm hungry!

No problem, the pleasure was all mine!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Because the realities are simply an exact match to the thoughts?

Which ones? The ones Trump says or the ones he says after retracting the original statements?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its all quite funny to watch .Seems like the only option for the PTB is to come up with a equally disturbing candidate to counter Trump . Then they will have to provide the prof ....Is Don Rickles still alive >)

+15 more 
link   
It's astonishing.

Every poll that asks a wider range of Americans about Trump finds that he is massively UNPOPULAR among the public at large.

Yet, reading these threads, Trump is the populist hero of our time ...

Compare that with the fact that, here in reality, he is seen as a billionaire, bloviating, egomaniac that has obliterated what little decorum was left in American politics.

Gallup

... while President Obama's popularity is on the rise ... RCP

This "Trump has changed everything in politics" is the worst joke of the last 30 years.

link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Maybe he'll throw in some steak knives to sweeten the deal?

I really think America needs a President like this.

Everybody seems to be in agreement, but with the usual Caveat "Yeah, I just wish it wasn't him that's all"

Well, it seems he's THE ONLY ONE who will say and do these things. Are they detrimental to the US?

I highly doubt it. It's about time a large percentage of the world stopped leaching off you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join