It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Talk: Trump Goes full Fascist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: reldra

Mr. Trump , through his Words and Deeds , is an American Patriot . Those who try to Brand him something else , are themselves delusional .

That literally made me laugh out loud

He has done nothing that makes him a patriot what so ever.

You trump supporters are delusional. It's seriously bordering on Jim Jones style delusion

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Mr. Trump , through his Words and Deeds , is an American Patriot . Those who try to Brand him something else , are themselves delusional .

Trump and anyone who would support him are a clear and present danger to freedom and equality.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'm probably not as old as you,

Yo I'm 42! ........is that old?
edit on 13-3-2016 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

This guy was hard to listen to -- way too squeaky for my ears. That aside, can someone explain to me how re-posting a made-up statistic originally produced by a made-up organization makes someone a facist? I didnt need to look it up for myself, but for those who dont know what facism is you should follow this link: www.merriam-webster.com...

For a great example of Facism, I would look at the Affordable Care Act. )

Does anyone believe Trump ( or Hillary, or Bernie ) would actually follow a Neo-Nazi group and retweet their mis-info-graphics to look sharp? I'm sorry but this host is a bloviating moron with a terrible radio voice, and that is all I took away from the video.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please You deny sources RIGHT and LEFT, ignore facts as well,and have the same song and dance as all progs have.
While Ignoring the crimes of the left only those of the right can exist.
AGAIN back to the thread NEITHER you NOR I am the subject if you want to start a thread on "HOW RIGHT I AM A WRONG CAV IS" Go right ahead.
But that emotional garbage is BIT AND BRIDLE from the cellphone induced puppet show we watch very day.
We couldn't care less about how YPOU feel anymore that YOU do about me DROP it.

Read back, you're the one who chose to make personal, off-topic comments about me ... out of the blue.

Just another one of those pesky facts you don't like being brought up ... sorry. And now, rather hypocritically, you're trying to cite me with that. What the heck is a "prog" anyway? A progressive? Nah, I'm a leftist.

I've made several factual and on-topic posts you can respond to if you want to discuss the topic. Pick one and go for it.

Who do you think the "we" is that you're referring to? LOL. You think you're some sort of spokesman?

(PS, and I have to ask ... what's the obsession with cell-phones now?)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am not delusional, and I believe Trump loves this country more than any politician currently in the house. Can you substantiate that Trump supporters are "Jim Jones style" delusional? Or is that your opinion, or just conjecture? I am all ears to hear any facts you can offer.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Gryphon and Cavtrooper

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Cellphones: NASTY electro magnectics that can alter brainwaves according to science anyway.
www.scientificamerican.com...
WE are the rest of us.
edit on 13-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

HANG on ,this is fun for me...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm kidding! I'm Kidding!! Honest......

You guys are having fun! hahaha don't stop on my account!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Cellphones: NASTY electro magnectics that can alter brainwaves according to science anyway.
WE are the rest of us.

So ... you think cell phones are mind control devices? Check.

You just started tossing it into the conversation with no preface ... seemed more than a little nuts.

As to the rest of it, you don't represent "we" so speak for yourself, stop talking about me, and talk about the topic. I've made about 20 posts so far, pick one, dig into the logic, or the facts, or something, and leave the personal stuff aside. Right?

Right. Have fun!

Here ... I'll summarize for you my points thus far are ...

1. Every poll that gauges Trump's popularity in terms of general American feeling about him shows as unfavorable.

2. The 3/11 Trump event was open attendance; anyone could get tickets and come. Folks both pro-and-con Trump had the same rights to be there. Freedom of speech and assembly belong to all Americans.

3. Donald Trump cancelled his speech when he found out he was facing a substantial crowd that wasn't composed soley of his rather rapid rabid followers.

4. Trump has all the characteristics of a school-yard bully, he's a coward unless he and his cohorts have his "enemies" outnumbered, and he is totally incapable of hearing anything negative about himself.

5. Trump preaches a racist, hateful and authoritarian line that puts him in perfect company with folks like Mussolini and Hitler.

There. Address one of those if you care to; I've made it as simple and direct as I can for you. That is, if you actually want to discuss issues ...

... or, keep playing verbal high-five with the other poster and making off-topic comments about someone neither of you even know.

edit on 13-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 13-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So do you like the mess in office ?
The Coldwar getting Hot enough from the worst administration we have EVER had?
Why don't you put Soros up for candidacy since HE is running the left anyway?
I have DEALT with you before.
TRUMP preaches this, TRUMP is a racist.
Nope,he just can't tell the bad Muslims from the good ones(SO we KILL the ones we think are bad because that is what we do to enemies who want to kill us ) and is against illegal immigration.
Equating him to say a BLM member or Al Sharpton is not even a comparison to THOSE racists.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump is actually a nationalist. I'd also argue a nationalistic attitude is exactly what this country needs right now and it's exactly what Europe should have had before letting in all the refugees which are tearing those countries apart.

What we're seeing from the left however, from Shillary and Bernie falls much closer to communism. What we're seeing by protesters at Trump rallies, the intent to shut down the 1st amendment rights of Americans to meet on private property, supported by both Shillary and Bernie are communist tactics used before throughout world history.

That the Bernie supported rioters are stomping on American flags and wearing shirts which say "F*** Amerikkka" while trumping on the 1st amendment rights of Americans shows how anti-American they are at their core.

Our forefathers would be rolling over in their graves at such anti-American sentiment being not only accepted but celebrated. That the left feels they have the right to do that while negating the rights of others to want to protect our borders and concentrate on improving the lives of Americans here, not immigrants from elsewhere is simply amazing. That the left will congregate and use tactics which will get your head chopped off in nations they also support is the height of hypocrisy. That they also constantly defend Islam and women's rights while in many Islamic countries women have next to no rights and need to remain covered just to avoid getting raped, is also the height of hypocrisy.

If these leftists tried these same tactics in Saudi Arabia, or Syria, or Iran, or even in the US backed Israel where Christianity has been under threat for decades, among a number of other nations their attitudes would change will quickly. Much of the left's attitude and bravado comes from insulation and isolation which affords that level of ignorance.

HOME RUN!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

WE are the rest of us.

So ... you think cell phones are mind control devices? Check.

You just started tossing it into the conversation with no preface ... seemed more than a little nuts.

As to the rest of it, you don't represent "we" so speak for yourself, stop talking about me, and talk about the topic. I've made about 20 posts so far, pick one, dig into the logic, or the facts, or something, and leave the personal stuff aside. Right?

Right. Have fun!

Here ... I'll summarize for you my points thus far are ...

1. Every poll that gauges Trump's popularity in terms of general American feeling about him shows as unfavorable.

2. The 3/11 Trump event was open attendance; anyone could get tickets and come. Folks both pro-and-con Trump had the same rights to be there. Freedom of speech and assembly belong to all Americans.

3. Donald Trump cancelled his speech when he found out he was facing a substantial crowd that wasn't composed soley of his rather rapid rabid followers.

4. Trump has all the characteristics of a school-yard bully, he's a coward unless he and his cohorts have his "enemies" outnumbered, and he is totally incapable of hearing anything negative about himself.

5. Trump preaches a racist, hateful and authoritarian line that puts him in perfect company with folks like Mussolini and Hitler.

There. Address one of those if you care to; I've made it as simple and direct as I can for you. That is, if you actually want to discuss issues ...

... or, keep playing verbal high-five with the other poster and making off-topic comments about someone neither of you even know.

UK outsider here....I have read about how Trump made his money and some of the failed enterprises owning billions yes billions whilst still offloading tens of millions in "salary" to him!!!! If a company goes bankrupt then the companies that are not paid have financed his personal wealth, legal corporate stealing. If those companies go bust then the workers of those companies have contributed their unpaid wages to Trump's personal fortune.

Simple flow of money and yet "workers" think he is wonderful. WOW!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So do you like the mess in office ?
The Coldwar getting Hot enough from the worst administration we have EVER had?
Why don't you put Soros up for candidacy since HE is running the left anyway?
I have DEALT with you before.
TRUMP preaches this, TRUMP is a racist.
Nope,he just can't tell the bad Muslims from the good ones(SO we KILL the ones we think are bad because that is what we do to enemies who want to kill us ) and is against illegal immigration.
Equating him to say a BLM member or Al Sharpton is not even a comparison to THOSE racists.

My opinion of current government isn't the topic.

Your opinion of the current administration isnt' the topic.

I've never met George Soros, and the only folks I hear talking about him are right-wingers, but again, he's not the topic.

You have "DEALT" with me before? LOL, what does that mean? Did we work together at the tables in Vegas or something?

Trump preaches ... what? And I agree with you that Trump is a racist.

I do not agree with your summation that all Muslims are our enemies, nor with the simplistic formula that the US kills whomever we don't like.

Who isn't against illegal immigration?

Oh, I would never (and haven't) compared Trump to BLM or Sharpton ... he's far more dangerous.

That it?

By the way, you and every one of us is literally awash in an ocean of EM radiation of all kinds, so if that's what's controlling your mind ... good luck avoiding it.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

More votes for Trump.

Yep , just switched over to the Don.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

while President Obama's popularity is on the rise .

Yeah I guess if you are at -21 and go up to -20 , that technically is a rise ....for some....pun intended....

edit on 6201631060320166 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

while President Obama's popularity is on the rise .

Yeah I guess if you are at -21 and go up to -20 , that technically is a rise ....for some....pun intended....

Don't let facts trouble you, but it was more like from 43% to 50%.

It seems, when folks see just how horrible things could be (Trump) what they have now (Obama) doesn't seem quite as bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordSnow21

Trump and anyone who would support him are a clear and present danger to freedom and equality.

What about those who's motivation for supporting Trump are just to bring about the end of the Republican Party?

Crazy? I know, but I'm tired of the GOP and it's bs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join