It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Talk: Trump Goes full Fascist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So weren't Hitler and Mussolini. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Tell me what part of requiring special ID for a segment of a population is just simple nationalism?

I know why it was said, but still...it's hard to segregate such a statement from something that some left extremist in the 30's...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: xuenchen

Its all quite funny to watch .Seems like the only option for the PTB is to come up with a equally disturbing candidate to counter Trump . Then they will have to provide the prof ....Is Don Rickles still alive >)

Is bern not disturbing enough for you ?
I have not had a restful night sleep since I became aware of his existence.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just one thing to remember is:

Dealing / negotiating with European countries is going to change forever.

Things will never be the same there again. You need to roll with the punches if you're going to negotiate with future leaders from those areas. Things are changing for the worse over there. Fact.

You need to distance yourself from that and add some Teflon to your borders and world policies.

The world has changed in the blink of an eye. Literally black/white....Day/night.

Politics needs to change the same way. No point fighting fire with a feather duster.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Another label for The Donald. He's the first candidate that I can remember that's been pasted with so many different descriptors. Here's a new one:

Bill de Blasio Verified account ‏@BilldeBlasio I didn’t realize this was in question. Behaves like a racist, speaks like a racist…of course @RealDonaldTrump is a racist.

twitter.com...^tfw

By the time this circus winds down, Trump's cup will runneth over.

edit on 0412016192016-03-12T18:00:19-06:0020166pm190600 by Boscowashisnamo because: none given.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Trump is actually a nationalist

Yes just like the fascists were nationalists to. Just look at whats happening in Ukraine for your nationalism.
edit on 12-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's astonishing.

Every poll that asks a wider range of Americans about Trump finds that he is massively UNPOPULAR among the public at large.

Yet, reading these threads, Trump is the populist hero of our time ...

Compare that with the fact that, here in reality, he is seen as a billionaire, bloviating, egomaniac that has obliterated what little decorum was left in American politics.

Gallup

... while President Obama's popularity is on the rise ... RCP

This "Trump has changed everything in politics" is the worst joke of the last 30 years.

It's an echo chamber

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

Tell me what part of requiring special ID for a segment of a population is just simple nationalism?

It's not simple nationalism. Just because someone is a nationalist doesn't mean every idea or policy can be broken down to "simple nationalism".

The ID cards for Muslims has far more to do with the threat which is Islam which no one world wide has gotten a hold on. Actually, the country which comes closest to dealing with radicals is one like Saudi Arabia who flat out won't allow Muslims with differing beliefs than their own to immigrate there. There's a reason the Middle East at large has closed its borders to Syrian refugees. They understand the threat. Increasingly, both here and overseas the Muslim threat is coming from within, radicalized citizens. If you consider what happened in CA last year, all the Muslims from Minnesota who've gone to fight for ISIS overseas, the terrorists who've come from mosques in places like London, Paris and Malmo, it's clear radicalization is happening as much within a country's borders as it is outside, by citizens and non-citizens alike.

That's what ID cards are aimed at. It's not a solution. It doesn't solve the problem. It is however a step towards confronting that problem whereas the left, led by Obama would prefer dismissing the threat altogether, even going as far as stating Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with religion or Islam. The latter sure doesn't help one iota. It's also asinine to anyone with a true understanding of Sharia and that Sharia at its foundation labels us the enemy, the infidels, or even a true understanding of the bloody history Islam at large has fighting wars globally for centuries across continents. It never has been nor will it ever be a peaceful religion and it has repeatedly and endlessly fought against those who have opposing beliefs.

And instead of honestly confronting the threat which is Islam, the greatest threat facing the West, the left would prefer focusing on how insulting an ID card program for Muslims might be, similarly with the issue of illegal immigration where instead of acknowledging the problem honestly, the left would prefer to focus on how insulting it is Trump pointed out some illegals are rapists and criminals, which they are. They ignore the problem and instead focus on a phrase or two they feel insulted by.

I'd also consider asking citizens in places like Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway, if they would feel it's disrespectful to ID domestic Muslims while their countries get gutted from the inside out and their women and daughters get sexually harassed and raped, never mind the terrorism which has its foundation in their somewhat recent Sharia run and controlled no-go zones. But when it's too late, it's too late. At least Trump is the one candidate attempting to confront the issue before it ever gets to the levels facing parts of Europe.

Is the idea to let it get worse, admit a mistake after the fact and decide to deport 80K as Sweden is undertaking?

edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Trump event in Chicago last night was OPEN ATTENDANCE.

Anyone who wanted to register or attend could do so.

The protesters therefore had just as many rights to be there as the Trump supporters.

When Donald got scared because he wouldn't be facing his normal throngs of adoring "fans" he panicked.

He canceled.

Everything was peaceful to that point, and for the most part, after it. Even if it weren't, it's about time that folks showed up in significant numbers to avoid being beaten and kicked by Trump supporters merely because they disagree with his racial fascist garbage.

Trump supporters are not the only ones with the right to assemble or the right to free speech (even though, for the thousandth time, those are rights to be free from GOVERNMENT interference in those arenas ... you know, like the GOVERNMENT interference Donald Trump has promised against members of the Press if he were elected President?)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Trump event in Chicago last night was OPEN ATTENDANCE.

Anyone who wanted to register or attend could do so.

The protesters therefore had just as many rights to be there as the Trump supporters.

When Donald got scared because he wouldn't be facing his normal throngs of adoring "fans" he panicked.

He canceled.

Everything was peaceful to that point, and for the most part, after it. Even if it weren't, it's about time that folks showed up in significant numbers to avoid being beaten and kicked by Trump supporters merely because they disagree with his racial fascist garbage.

Trump supporters are not the only ones with the right to assemble or the right to free speech (even though, for the thousandth time, those are rights to be free from GOVERNMENT interference in those arenas ... you know, like the GOVERNMENT interference Donald Trump has promised against members of the Press if he were elected President?)

Not to mention that the Chicago Police Department NEVER advised Trump to cancel the event, that was Trump's campaign call but the narrative has been flipped and the right, like always, is trying to portray themselves as the victims.

Poor Trump, his free speech got violated even though CNN and the numerous MSM channels provide hours of free coverage for him
edit on 12-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Trump is absolutely unable to face any criticism.

He is a text-book bully, and the bravado is covering for the fact that he's a narcissistic COWARD.

He's demonstrated that plainly.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Exactly!
(Hand clap)

or even a true understanding of the bloody history Islam at large has fighting wars globally for centuries across continents. It never has been nor will it ever be a peaceful religion and it has repeatedly and endlessly fought against those who have opposing beliefs.

I honestly think we have been drawn into this whole brainwashing of "Ooo you can't say this, Ooooo You can't say that" bull crap that we have truly lost the idea or knowledge of what is really going on in the world. Even MSM only shows you what "the man" wants to show you. Combined, you have a sheeple type nation who is honestly scared of saying what really should be said.

Hey, you're all thinking it whether you admit it or not. It's true.....it's ingrained. Just like Islam perhaps....ahem.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

............but is telling the truth.

You obviously don't like the truth?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I love how Bernie has called out Trump and called him a pathological liar, I think Bernie would make a fantastic candidate and he would do a very good job against Trump in the debates.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: Gryphon66

............but is telling the truth.

You obviously don't like the truth?

I'm sorry, you seem to be talking to me ...

... but you're making no sense at all.

Can you please try to state clearly what you're referring to?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Trump is absolutely morally and psychologically damaged and dangerous.

What that means is that he has a similar psychology as a Hitler or Mussolini.

Just look at his tendency to extreme self-deception....Won’t ever admit mistakes…

All the Trump followers are being deceived just like Obama deceived his followers.

Soon those who love Trump, if he gets elected, will hate him. At least most of them will who free themselves from the self-deception Trump has inducted them into.

You're not only being deceived but worst--inducted into self-deception.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Maybe he'll throw in some steak knives to sweeten the deal?

I really think America needs a President like this.

Everybody seems to be in agreement, but with the usual Caveat "Yeah, I just wish it wasn't him that's all"

Well, it seems he's THE ONLY ONE who will say and do these things. Are they detrimental to the US?

I highly doubt it. It's about time a large percentage of the world stopped leaching off you.

Ain't that the goddamned truth!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Just look at his tendency to extreme self-deception....Won’t ever admit mistakes…

All the Trump followers are being deceived just like Obama deceived his followers.

Soon those who love Trump, if he gets elected, will hate him. At least most of them will who free themselves from the self-deception Trump has inducted them into.

There was a point when I couldn't comprehend how true dictators rose to power ... and now, we're seeing it in front of our eyes.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm reminded of Gaddafi, who warned Europe and the world at large of the coming Muslim invasion of Europe. And Trump, against much of the policy of the establishment, understood that as bad a man Gaddafi was and as bad of a man Saddam was, they were an asset in regards to keeping terrorism in check. But the establishment, both sides of the aisle have ignored this, destabilized the entire Middle East, have watched terrorism spike and come to a country/city near you, all while attempting to ignore the threat and convince everyone Islam is not a threat and rather, is a religion of peace.

In the speech Gaddafi, 67, told his audience in Rome: 'Italy needs to convince her European allies to accept this Libyan proposal - five billion euro to Libya to stop illegal immigration.

'Europe runs the risk of turning black from illegal immigration, it could turn into Africa.

'We need support from the European Union to stop this army trying to get across from Libya, which is their entry point.

'At the moment there is a dangerous level of immigration from Africa into Europe and we don't know what will happen.
'What will be the reaction of the white Christian Europeans to this mass of hungry, uneducated Africans?

'We don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and cohesive continent or if it will be destroyed by this barbarian invasion. We have to imagine that this could happen but before it does we need to work together.'

True words. It's unfolding before our eyes and this is from a man who understood the threat. Dealt with it daily. Frankly, the West has no idea what it's dealing with and the threat within. This is the most severe threat facing mankind and we're instead having people arguing ID cards for Muslims is insulting.

And the weather is getting warmer. Tens of thousands of migrants are piling up on the Greek border preparing to storm Europe yet again. The next attacks within Europe are just a matter of time and like we saw in Paris, are likely to include EU citizens heading and participating in the attacks.

This is our current reality. My apologies for supporting the one candidate speaking honestly about this who wants to confront the issue in an effort to protect his country.
edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I don't agree with what you say often but I have to star you for this..

Trump supporters do remind me of North Koreans and the cult of personality that surrounds Kim Jong Un...Trump supporters go out of their way to make excuses for Trump..

Protestors at his rallies are obvious plants that Bernie Sanders sent, because no TRUE American would be against Trump's inflmmatory and toxic rhetoric.

Trump University - Well those people shouldn't have been so stupid! Trump is a smart business man and just took advantage of stupid people.

The mental gymnastics his supporters go through to justify their support for him after scandal after scandal surfaces is just amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join