It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Talk: Trump Goes full Fascist

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackSunDog

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump is actually a nationalist. I'd also argue a nationalistic attitude is exactly what this country needs right now and it's exactly what Europe should have had before letting in all the refugees which are tearing those countries apart.

And um....has strong nationalism ever ended well? I'm just curious where all this is going.

Yes it led to the defeat of Nazi Germany. Uncle Sam wants you. Also put man on the moon that was nothing more than national pride.
edit on 3/27/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

More votes for Trump.

Unfortunately I think you're right, he panders to the KKK, the Neo-Nazi, the Christian Fundamentalist, the general knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, barely-literate American - and there are a lot of each.

Gloriously though, there is absolutely no chance that he will ever become POTUS.

I'm going to be watching with glee when Hillary or Bernie win by a landslide and leave Trump and the Republican party wallowing in their own bile. This is not going to be a temporary wallowing either. This election is going to mark the end of the Republican party as we know it. They have become a mess of extremism and radicals, with a sidelined minority of desperate moderate conservatives who must be waking up every day wondering if this is the day they abandon their party completely and become a Democrat.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join