It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Talk: Trump Goes full Fascist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

More votes for Trump.

How would those things give him more votes?

It's one of those unexplainable things that's been happening for months now.

People are taking the standard arguments and going with the opposite.

Maybe because they are seeing the BS for what it really is now.

Especially when the BS comes from historically known BS artists.

Once you understand this election year is 100% about scorched earth from all the citizens to be inflicted upon everyone in DC, both sides of the isle, then it all makes sense. Doesn't matter if Satan himself is running. If the people can politically execute everyone in DC, the taste of their blood is delicious.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Tell me what part of requiring special ID for a segment of a population is just simple nationalism?

Like the social security number created by FDR. A Democrat.

Like people having to whip out their papers every time they want to practice their second amendment right?

Then after 200 years of that never having existed. Comes along Clinton. Another Democrat. That made it a LAW that people had to get the states permission first before they could.

And people seriously whine about Trump.

And people seriously call Trump 'fascist'.

When Trump critics need to look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Requiring Muslims to have an extra ID, I've already said I understand why it was said. I'm saying it's not nationalist anymore, it's scary close to requiring Jews to wear the Star of David to single them out.

What about the fact that Muslims have been in this country for a long time peacefully before a whack job we helped create, bring down four planes and a few buildings full of civilians? What about the fact there are many Muslims serving in our armed forces, killing the crazies that follow in the footsteps of that whack job? Do they need to be singled out as Muslims because a large portion of people who look like them or have similar names are trying to kill us?

The problems going on with refuge crisis is less to do with Islam and more to do with a bunch of "men," and I use that term loosely, who don't understand that women are not property. In some instances in their Holy Book (I say Holy Book as considering all three Faith's of Abraham here), may treat women as such but it's up to the individual to act upon those or to realize how wrong it was to begin with. Stop giving these pigs an excuse and realize it's just a bunch of pigs who happen to believe in a particular belief.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Jumping Jesus ...

Federal Firearms Act of 1938

The SSA was passed by an overwhelming number of CONGRESSMEN and SENATORS.

Social Security Act of 1935

The truth shall set you free.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He is a text-book bully, and the bravado is covering for the fact that he's a narcissistic COWARD.

He's demonstrated that plainly.

You obviously don't like what you are hearing from him.

My point being, much of what he has stated is fact. You have converted that into him being a bully and a narcissistic coward?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

He is a text-book bully, and the bravado is covering for the fact that he's a narcissistic COWARD.

He's demonstrated that plainly.

You obviously don't like what you are hearing from him.

My point being, much of what he has stated is fact. You have converted that into him being a bully and a narcissistic coward?

Care to mention something specific? You're merely tossing up generalities.

I've stated my opinion of the man. Does it offend you?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

100% BANG ON THE MONEY.

100%

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Jumping Jesus ...

Yeah G

Golf clap for branding every American in this country with a number like cattle.

Let effing 'freedom' ring

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Tell me what part of requiring special ID for a segment of a population is just simple nationalism?

Like the social security number created by FDR. A Democrat.

Like people having to whip out their papers every time they want to practice their second amendment right?

Then after 200 years of that never having existed. Comes along Clinton. Another Democrat. That made it a LAW that people had to get the states permission first before they could.

And people seriously whine about Trump.

And people seriously call Trump 'fascist'.

When Trump critics need to look in the mirror.

Okay...what does having what basically amounts to a national ID for all citizens have to do with an ID for a small segment of all citizens have in common besides being ID's?

I'll tell you, nothing! One is for everyone, the other is to single out a certain group. And we've seen where this leads to in the 30's and 40's.

I'm least of all calling Trump fascist. What he's asking for is more of what another left leaning group had once enforced. Though the the left would like you to think that the Nazis were right wingers.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

My previous quote got screwed up, but here.

Since when did Trump U become a more serious issue than tens of millions of illegals crossing our borders and milking our economy while taking away jobs from Americans?

What I see is the anti-Trump brigade largely ignoring the true issues at hand and instead, focusing on things like Trump U and his "tone". Hell, the protesters interviewed yesterday in Chicago, one after another couldn't even give an explanation as to why they were protesting.

I keep looking for a true anti-Trump argument, have looked very hard and I have yet to see one. All I really see is "he's so mean" and "he's a racist" type arguments while comparing him to Hitler or as you just did, comparing his supporters to North Koreans.

Please link an actual argument. Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Okay...what does having what basically amounts to a national ID for all citizens have to do with an ID for a small segment of all citizens have in common besides being ID's?

That is what the SS number is. A national ID.

And that is what the background check is.

Papers first given to the state, and only after passing preset 'rules' a person might be granted their constitutional RIGHT.

Two things Trump critics support unwavering.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Ummm, we seem to be going around in circles here.

If you talking generalities, I think the words narcissism and coward cover a whole spectrum of hate, dishonesty and trust?

However, what I was stating was; that I feel Trump is talking the truth about foreign policy, wars, money, leaders, nations and religions. There are certain facts about certain parts of the world that are difficult to swallow and comprehend as a westerner. These facts inevitably (because of their differences) lead to dispute and war. He's aware of that in a "spade is a spade" kind of way and not scared to talk about it in the open. To most people indoctrinated in the "Ooo, is he being racist" camp are purposely ignoring what is a huge white elephant in the room and has to be sorted.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I suggest the leftists try harder to defame Trump and his supporters.

Because Sanders and his followers are looking like a bunch of Nazi-wannabees about now.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Jumping Jesus ...

Yeah G

Golf clap for branding every American in this country with a number like cattle.

Let effing 'freedom' ring

As usual, you only brush by anything resembling facts on the way to your hyperbole and demagoguery.

You and Mr. Trump have a lot in common in that regard! I'm surprised it's taken you this long to get on BOARD!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: muse7

Since when did Trump U become a more serious issue than tens of millions of illegals crossing our borders and milking our economy while taking away jobs from Americans?

What I see is the anti-Trump brigade largely ignoring the true issues at hand and instead, focusing on things like Trump U and his "tone".

Since they're grasping at air at this point, they've run out of straws. The liberals need a steady stream of voters and pandering to illegal immigrants is one they've locked down.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

As usual, you only brush by anything resembling facts on the way to your hyperbole and demagoguery.

Must have mistaken me for a Trump critic.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Ummm, we seem to be going around in circles here.

If you talking generalities, I think the words narcissism and coward cover a whole spectrum of hate, dishonesty and trust?

However, what I was stating was; that I feel Trump is talking the truth about foreign policy, wars, money, leaders, nations and religions. There are certain facts about certain parts of the world that are difficult to swallow and comprehend as a westerner. These facts inevitably (because of their differences) lead to dispute and war. He's aware of that in a "spade is a spade" kind of way and not scared to talk about it in the open. To most people indoctrinated in the "Ooo, is he being racist" camp are purposely ignoring what is a huge white elephant in the room and has to be sorted.

Yes, we are going around in circles ... because you're not referring to anything concrete or specific.

The words "narcissism" and "coward" are suddenly hateful words then?

I suppose they are if someone's cult hero happens to be a narcissistic coward, yes.

So, in your opinion, Trump is "talking the truth" about well, anything he's ever talked about then? Any topic, any time.

You perceive anything Trump says as "factual" and any disagreement with "the Great Orange Hope" is hateful somehow?

Yeah, I don't see any point in continuing between you and I.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Goodday

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

What about the fact that Muslims have been in this country for a long time peacefully before a whack job we helped create, bring down four planes and a few buildings full of civilians? What about the fact there are many Muslims serving in our armed forces, killing the crazies that follow in the footsteps of that whack job? Do they need to be singled out as Muslims because a large portion of people who look like them or have similar names are trying to kill us?

In terms of national security? Unfortunately, yes.

However if someone has a better option, I'm all ears. I haven't heard one. I haven't heard a single Democrat offer any kind of a solution. Is worrying about offending helping parts of Europe which are being attacked from within?

It's not fair, I'm not suggesting it is fair. But this is a new game we're participating in now, a new reality, a new threat. So if someone has a solution, by all means stand up and give it. But arguing Trump's steps are "mean" instead of offering a better solution doesn't accomplish anything.
edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Must have mistaken me for a Trump critic.

I haven't mistaken you for anything. I know what you are.

You just reduced the Social Security program to "branding people with numbers."

You're beyond transparent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join