It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deuteronomy 32:8 Yahweh a Son of God (The Most High)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sassanid
a reply to: burgerbuddy

My info comes FROM the scholars. You are obviously not up to date on scholarly thought. Mybible was translated by scholars. A scholar coinedthe term Henotheism just for this fact. So I am in agreement with, not against, scholarly conclusions.

That's not even christian.

So you are arguing apples and oranges.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

What am I getting out of this? The satisfaction that comes with telling the truth. The possibility of informing people who don't want to worship the demon Yahweh that there is a higher God who is merciful and kind also makes me feel good.

And that my friend, is worth the headache I get from the fundamental sadists who get off on worshipping a demon God.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

My info comes FROM the scholars. You are obviously not up to date on scholarly thought. Mybible was translated by scholars. A scholar coinedthe term Henotheism just for this fact. So I am in agreement with, not against, scholarly conclusions.

I didn't realize you had authority to decide what is and isn't Christian.

Personally, I am just a disciple of Christ. Christian is a word I don't consider. Too much blood has been shed under the Christian banner. I am just a plain disciple.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I don't see how apples and oranges figure in this discussion. It has nothing to do with anything I have said. Im not making comparisons, so apples and oranges are irrelevant here. I am making one point, not a comparison of any kind that your analogy of fruit would apply to.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I don't see how apples and oranges figure in this discussion. It has nothing to do with anything I have said. Im not making comparisons, so apples and oranges are irrelevant here. I am making one point, not a comparison of any kind that your analogy of fruit would apply to.

Christianity had many cults that died out and some are still around.

What you are into is not recognized as "christian", are you a Mormon?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Isis was Osiris consort. Osiris is Nimrod in Egypt. El is a God, Nimrod a Rephaim(part Nephilim).

The son of El was Kal El.

So you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Isis was Osiris consort. Osiris is Nimrod in Egypt. El is a God, Nimrod a Rephaim(part Nephilim).

The son of El was Kal El.

So you are wrong.

El and Asherah had 70 sons, you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I am a disciple of Christ. What I am "into" is exposing the truth that "Christians" deny.

Your confused.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sassanid

You may want to have a look at this ....

Early Judaism understood this portrayal and its rationale. There was no sense of a violation of monotheism since either figure was indeed Yahweh. There was no second distinct god running the affairs of the cosmos. During the Second Temple period, Jewish theologians and writers speculated on an identity for the second Yahweh. Guesses ranged from divinized humans from the stories of the Hebrew Bible to exalted angels. These speculations were not considered unorthodox. That acceptance changed when certain Jews, the early Christians, connected Jesus with this orthodox Jewish idea. This explains why these Jews, the first converts to following Jesus the Christ, could simultaneously worship the God of Israel and Jesus, and yet refuse to acknowledge any other god. Jesus was the incarnate second Yahweh. In response, as Segal’s work demonstrated, Judaism pronounced the two powers teaching a heresy sometime in the second century A.D.
twopowersinheaven.com... and watch this

edit on 7-3-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Kal El, isn't that Superman's father?

I hope you're just being humorous.

Who made you the authority on what is Christian?

Just because they deny or aren't aware of El being the Father doesn't make it any less true or less Christian. Denial is not truth, it's a delusion.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I am a disciple of Christ. What I am "into" is exposing the truth that "Christians" deny.

Your confused.

You can't be a true follower of the lord Jesus.

You are denying Him, the Holy Spirit and The Father.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm not interested in Jewish propaganda.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Some guy says some b.s. that he is probably paid for doesn't impress me. I have a brain, a bible and the same ability to research as anyone. I'm not the type to follow other people and I don't need to. I'm smart. You may need people to make your decisions, I make my own.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Kal El, isn't that Superman's father?

I hope you're just being humorous.

Who made you the authority on what is Christian?

Just because they deny or aren't aware of El being the Father doesn't make it any less true or less Christian. Denial is not truth, it's a delusion.

Humor.

I got that from my good friend and pastor.

Who made ME an authority? I'm not.

I am challenging you're self proclaimed authority.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Its not Jewish .Its what can be understood what the early Jewish thinkers were thinking and why they were thinking it . But if you want to throw out any context to help you understand the scriptures then fill your boots .

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Your confused.

You can't be a true follower of the lord Jesus.

You are denying Him, the Holy Spirit and The Father.

I can and am. I don't deny the Father, El. I just don't worship Yahweh because he is a scumbag. But he isn't God.

And you don't get to tell me whether or not I follow Christ. You have no say in the matter.

You are welcome to your opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I can too be a follower of Christ. I am, and you have no say in the matter. Yahweh is a scumbag. El is the father and I have never denied the Holy Spirit. I expose Christian lies FOR the Holy Spirit.

Burger boy

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I was sleeping.

And I see you guys must have debated through the night here. It will take me a while to tread through the pages of info.
edit on 7-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your fooling yourself. I documented in my op how that verse was altered to fit fundamental Christianity's agenda

My bible has it correct, the version on top. I have figured out something y you don't want to be true. The second version replaces gods with Israel. You can't deny the deception there. The third version obscures the passages true meaning.

Your just brainwashed.

No OT scripture was altered to fit any Christian Doctrine, our God is Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yeah two threads under this new ATS user account, and this is one of many.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join