It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deuteronomy 32:8 Yahweh a Son of God (The Most High)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Im sure the editors had plenty of time to make it look like they are the same. Unfortunately, they forgot about Deuteronomy 32:8-9 and it only takes once.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oh look! Cultural illusions of grandeur!

Gotta love those institutional control's, eh?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Deuteronomy is oldeolderr than Daniel and my point all along has been that Israel wasn't monotheistic until the second temple period. Apparently they didn't do a complete job editing because they forgot about Deuteronomy 32:8-9. Then there is the whole El existed before Yahweh by like a thousand years. Yahweh is an imposter demon.

Oh yeah, don't forget about the whole sons of Israel fabrication/deception. You obviously have no clue at this point, I suggest you investigate Israel and Henotheism if you want to know the truth.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Sassanid because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2016 by Sassanid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sassinid sez:
Yahweh is an imposter demon.

Laz replies:
See my sig - the very ancient phonetic meanings of the letters of the tetragrammaton say you are wrong.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Lazarus Short because: dum de dum

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Gnosisisfaith . . . . . Sassanid, the Preserved word is correct all others are wrong.

When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

And which is the "Preserved Word".

Laugh Out Loud.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Yahweh, YHVH, is indeed the Son of God - Jesus.

What the Hell , ive heard something new.

NEVER in all of my years have I heard that YHVH is the son of GOD, not one mention in all the teachings I have ever *ugh* been forced to hear.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Gnosisisfaith . . . . . Sassanid, the Preserved word is correct all others are wrong.

When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

And which is the "Preserved Word".

Laugh Out Loud.

ChesterJohn is referring to the 1611 KJV, that magnificent-sounding, but seriously flawed version. There are better versions out there, and besides superior scholarship, some of the best do not promote the Hell heresy. We should worship God, not the KJV.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Sassanid
a reply to: ChesterJohnThis is my first account.

This is as truthful as the the op you posted

You can't honestly as a supposed godly person, up righteous in your faith, make that statement and have a testimony as a believer

Are you deceiving yourself as well as others

Believers, and Truth, are not the same thing, alas you "believe" that it is.

Your "GOD" has made sure you can never win, lest you find out what is actually going on, has less than ZERO to do with anything found in your "preserved word".

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Yahweh, YHVH, is indeed the Son of God - Jesus.

What the Hell , ive heard something new.

NEVER in all of my years have I heard that YHVH is the son of GOD, not one mention in all the teachings I have ever *ugh* been forced to hear.

I'll dig a bit, and see if I can post a short piece on the subject for you.

EDIT:
Here is a table of the meanings I lifted from the www:

NAME OF LETTERS INTERPRETATION OF SYMBOL, WORD, OR LETTER Rendered in English

ALEPH An Ox or Bullock, a sacrifice or at-one-ment. Its numerical value is ONE.
BETH A House or Tent, a dwelling or tabernacle, in, among, within, etc.
GIMEL A Camel, like a camel's hump, heap, collect, high.
DALETH A Door or Gate, lid, valve.
HE Lo, see, behold, (therefore) a lattice or window for that purpose
VAV A Peg, Nail or Hook, therefore, wherefore, then, that, in order that, so that, etc.
ZAYIN A Weapon, a shining sword, brightness, light.
CHETH An Enclosure, fenced in, ark, refuge.
TETH A Serpent, like a serpent, rolled, twisted, entwined.
YOD The Hand, the right hand, to strike or pierce, a stroke, a blow.
KAPH The Hollow or Palm of the Hand, curved, concave, a valley or basin.
LAMEDH A Goad, towards, into, unto, until, upon, even to, besides, etc.
MEM Water, waves, a flood.
NUN A Fish, to sprout, to put forth, Noah, (as one from whom all are propagated).
SAMEKH A Fulcrum, prop, lever, to help, to sustain, to uphold, the hinge of a mason's apron, a ladder or line connecting the lower with the higher, the Holy Ghost.
AYIN The Eye, to flow, to flow out, a fountain.
PE The Mouth, to breathe, to blow, a side or quarter of the heavens, region, part, quarter.
TSADHE A Scythe or Reaping-hook, just, pertains to the harvest or retribution. Tsadok is Jupiter or justice (in Sanscrit, karma).
QOPH Occiput, back of the head, to move in a circle.
RESH Head, first, foremost, beginning, front.
Rosh means a foremost or most northern nation.
SHIN Tooth, a sharp rock, cliff, crag.
The Almighty (Shaddi) if seen from the front, but Satan if seen from behind.
TAU A Sign or Mark, cross, a symbol, a token.

Our Tetragrammaton is Yod He Vav He, or if we insert the pictorial (I said "phonetic" before - sorry) meanings of the letters, we get this:

The Hand Behold The Nail Behold

Or to make it smoother in English: Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail.

Could that be Jesus? I think so.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Lazarus Short because: Furses - coiled again.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

He has already made more than one account in the last few days but we will see how long it takes ATS to catch him.

Perhaps you should find something else to post about, other than trying to root out those who can easily crush your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

You wont find it, not ANYWHERE has YHVH ever been mentioned as the Son of GOD.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Sassanid
a reply to: infolurker

Your using a corrupt Masoretic based translations. Tone it down, I'm not going to get into with someone who obviously has less understanding than me. I know the truth. I speak the truth, and expose deception. You need your religion to be flawless but you can't rectify the problem I have addressed so you resort to uncouth behavior to try and discredit me. It won't work, people will investigate it on their own. You can deny the truth, it's of no consequence to me.

Oh, which is the truth?

Is Yahshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ) the only begotten son of God who died for the world and was resurrected? To die for our sins on the cross and, through repentance and faith in him, open the way for us to experience eternal life with the Father. Fulfilling God's plan of saving the lost? That Christ and the Father are One?

OR...

The Mystery BS with you can be your own God, you can be as God, Jesus was just a prophet / messenger, just one of many assented masters BS? You have to find the "secrets" and "secret knowledge" for the chosen, the ones who deserve it...

You are funny as all get out, and deluded beyond belief.

BOTH of those beliefs come from the same source, and indeed are both of no consequence, and show how badly you have been had, as you think that everyone like the OP must believe in one or the other.

The truth cannot be had for you, or anyone else when you search with lies as your overtone.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The Jerusalem bible is the best in my opinion. And a whole lot of people think so too. Is got copious amounts of footnotes, says Yahweh when yours says lord, used Greek, Masoretic, and the Dead Sea Scrolls in translation which you can't claim about your bible. It had a team of distinguished scholars translating it and had no Catholic bias in its making even though it was commissioned by the Pope. As bibles go, lay off the Jerusalem bible it is superb and inherit is the proper word.

If you can't bring yourself to admit that the oft apostate Israelites believed in more than one God as late as the second temple then you are just not honest. They didn't always see Yahweh as the Most High God, that's a second temple development. Even the Baalists promoted him to their Most High around Isaiah's day. El got usurped by Yahweh too. But it didn't start that way. Is that too difficult to believe? I hope not, because it's true.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Lazarus Short

You wont find it, not ANYWHERE has YHVH ever been mentioned as the Son of GOD.

See my post above. Like many things in God's Word, it is not on the surface. He did not mean everyone to know...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

For everyone reading please pay attention

God made a promise to preserve his words forever.

Ps 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
No if he didn't then we have a problem.

What is it you may ask?

If he didn't then he is not a God worth following or believing in.

But if he did how could we tell. Men have flooded the bible pool with so many false versions. who do we trust?

So you will have to look for this.'

1) a Bible that has all the Bible verses. Not what men of modern criticism say are the verses but a bible that has them all. All the other 350 plus versions out there have removed words, verses, sections from the bible based on men's opinions.

2) A Bible that can define all the words in it by its context. Words that man of us have been told we could not understand because we don't speak that way. They were either uninformed or out right lying because all the words in the preserved Bible are clearly understood to the reader when he reads the words in context.

3) A bible that has a divinely built in Cross reference so you can learn according to 1Cor 2:13

1Cor 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
If you cannot compare scripture, a spiritual thing with spiritual then you cannot learn from the Holy Ghost.

Now when you have read 15 versions and study using as many as 35 over a 22 year period these thing will sand out. If you are looking for God's promise as found in Psalm 12:6, 7 you will have to investigate as I did and I only found it 13 years ago in the Authorized Version.

The AV is the only Bible that stand up to the three criteria listed above. But don't take my word for it do your own study. But do like I did. Stop reading what everyone else says. start your study with Prayer that God will reveal to you truth. Study by right division and always ask who, what, when, why, who, where, which and how that will be your divine tool box.

If you have problems wit the "eth's", thees, thous, and ye just get a dictionary. Or if you want just google "those ugly these and thous" and read the article or watch this video www.youtube.com... or PM me and I will email you a copy or post it in the pm for you.

May God bless you study of his preserved word.

I give you links to men I have met personally one other that has some good works if you want to read is James Knox
edit on 7-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sassanid

the Bible tells us the children of Israel worshipped other gods. But they did worship the Lord God the Almighty who it the most high and exalted one in heaven. And we know as our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

God made a promise to preserve his words forever.

God also made an unconditional promise to David that there would never lack a man of his house to sit on his throne. So where is that promised king today, and where is he. I know, I know, Jesus...but right now?

The 1611 KJV does not keep God's Words as well as Ivan Panin's Numerical Bible, which restores the original text with mathematical precision.

The 1611 KJV tolerates and promotes pagan concepts like Hades and Hell.

Do you seriously think the three criteria you list are the only relevant ones?

Do you worship the Living God, or do you worship the 1611 KJV, much like the Jews worshipped the Law?

You must decide.

(post by DoctorPoptart removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98
Yeah but Ba'al is then finally killed in the alternative timeline once and for all by the real Cameron Mitchell who shoots him in the head with a Thompson machine gun.

Its true!
Yeah, last of the Goa'uld System Lords. And his last clone looses power when the symbiote is extracted, too, but he didn't die.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorPoptart
Op, youre a damned fool. An anti human, lizard brained retard.

Theres a word directly after Yahweh is that text. The word is H5971 in Strongs concordance.

Yahwehs flock/people/tribe become 'Yahweh' when you omit this word. This is basic thought activity happening before you.

Dont come to the internet with anti Yahweh, pro reptilian rhetoric, its quite the dead horse, snake boy.

Why are you so obsessed with insulting me and with reptiles. I guarantee that I am wiser than you who so humbly called me a fool with a reptilian brain. You must not know everybody has a reptilian brain, it's responsible for aggression and probably your hostility towards my topic.

You didn't even address the topic, Deuteronomy 32:8-9 so I don't care about your comments. Your a coward who insults people from the safety of your computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join