It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WURST CASE SCENARIO: German Schools Pulling PORK From Menu To Placate Muslim Immigrants

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

None of that

It sure seems that you don't agree with Germany contributing to the fight against IS. Why? You act like Germany is there dropping bombs on civilians exclusively, for the hell of it.

Only that Germans are helping bomb in the ME, which you say they are not.

Where did I say that they are not contributing. I responded to a comment claiming that Germany was bombing ME countries into dust. It is not.

You guys act like the air attacks on ISIS are the cause of this refugee crisis which is ridiculous.

edit on 7-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh please. The original point was that you can hardly hold the German populace responsible for this current refugee influx.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I do not have sentiment. I mention only facts you would deny. Why would you do that? Are you ashamed of Germany?

You act like a stray bomb painted by a German pilot never destroyed a house a current refugee in Germany lived in

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Did they not vote in the government that sent their military to the ME? Are they ashamed and repentant so now they act like they dont have democracy and that they didnt urge involvement in the ME at some level?

If the US is to blame for the actions of our government, all of us, then Germany is to blame for the actions of their government, all of them.

Or not, you decide.

If the Government is responsible and not the people, then the argument why ANY country is to blame comes up. As it is governments and not the people that is the problem.

And so, you would argue that the people of the ME are not to blame since the actions of their leaders led to the war. So since they are not to blame, and the German people are not to blame, whats the problem?

They are good people not to blame, say WELCOME.

edit on 3 7 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: yuppa

semantics.

The weapons, personnel, equipment and all else are still there. Is it NATO , UN, or God...doesnt change the business end of a bomb to the dead. Doesnt change the flag on the shoulder of the pilots uniform either come to think of it....

I t may be semantics but If this was tried in a court they would dismiss the case because theirs no direct proof it was ordered by NATO.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Is the issue where to hold the trial? Will there be one?

Would that change the effect on the ground after the fact?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You act like a stray bomb painted by a German pilot never destroyed a house a current refugee in Germany lived in

Your logic is completely messed up. You act like one accidental civilian casualty that might happen in during a mission which is aimed at removing ISIS and supported by Germany, makes the German people responsible for all refugees that decide to migrate to their country, wether they are even from a country in which bombs were dropped by other countries that were supported by Germany and where a civilian died, or not.

As if all these refugees are running from German bombs.

Complete BS.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So you admit that bombing runs WERE supported by Germany. GREAT! progress..... Will you recant your earlier statement denying such now or would you prefer to ignore the issue to save face?

Would you deny that 1 such German painted bomb could have sent 1 such group of refugees from Syria after it killed their family and destroyed their house? If so we have to count how many bombs have been dropped and figure out how many such bombs created how many of your refugees.

Either way, your original statement is completely wrong and biased to hide the truth you just admitted to here.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Did they not vote in the government that sent their military to the ME? Are they ashamed and repentant so now they act like they dont have democracy and that they didnt urge involvement in the ME at some level?

What did the German military do that caused this influx of refugees, and when? Are you really so naive that you think because people voted( for different parties), that they as a whole are directly responsible for every action their politicians take in a 4 year time span.

If the US is to blame for the actions of our government, all of us, then Germany is to blame for the actions of their government, all of them. Or not, you decide.

Did I mention the US?

And so, you would argue that the people of the ME are not to blame since the actions of their leaders led to the war. So since they are not to blame, and the German people are not to blame, whats the problem?

Wow, some mental gymnastics, special olympics style going on there. Logical fallacy laden.

They are good people not to blame, say WELCOME.

Why don't you say welcome. Where are you from anyway?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So you admit that bombing runs WERE supported by Germany. GREAT! progress..... Will you recant your earlier statement denying such now or would you prefer to ignore the issue to save face?

For the second time, where did I say that they didn't? Please qoute it.

Funny how you even dare to speak about ignoring issues to save face. You talk to me here but still are afraid to address my questions in your other thread.

Either way, your original statement is completely wrong and biased to hide the truth you just admitted to here.

Qoute the statement.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I told you what the German military did, they helped in choosing targets for bombing runs, which you just admitted to...Forgot your own words already?

The German people urged involvement in the ME, now these are the consequences..Problem?

No one has to say welcome, The US told their government to keep the refugees away, so they are not there in mass. Your government was urged by its people to bring them out of the misery the war has brought upon the poor children and women of this conflict.

You first, where are you from?

EDIT TO ADD:
As far as mental gymnastics, you just pulled a gold medal trying to distance yourself from your statement admitting to the complicit involvement of the German military in killing middle easterners...who we hope were ISIS.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Are you trying to derail this thread with another where I showed your lack of savvy about basic political ideologies?

Thats not cool man.

I never said anything, just pointing out yet another fallacy in your arguing. Your welcome BTW. Its what you say that is grossly misinformed and frankly quit disturbing. It shows a sense of guilt you mask with a voice of a victim. "Poor us we dont deserve this thing we urged our government to do"....

If you dont want to deny that the German military is involved in the loss of life in the ME, the destruction of schools, homes and infrastructure, then why do you deny that there are consequences for asking for that death of your armed forces and government?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bottom line its about tolerance. How tolerant should we be towards others, overlooking (in our eyes) their 'transgressions'?

Cry me a river, considering we behaved so intolerantly in their homelands. They want to ban pork, we banned their countries sovereignty and self determination. We bombed their country to dust. How intolerant is that?

Why did you do that? They should make YOU pay.. Since YOU did those things. I doubt school kids in Germany bombed anyone

Smh

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Would you deny that 1 such German painted bomb could have sent 1 such group of refugees from Syria after it killed their family and destroyed their house? If so we have to count how many bombs have been dropped and figure out how many such bombs created how many of your refugees.

Do you reckon its hundreds of thousands?

You are obviously arguing for arguing's sake, but you have no clue. German military support in Syria started somewhere in dec 2015. The refugee crisis was already in full progress.

ISIS was the problem that people wer fleeing from, remember.

So let's say that in past 3 months, some civilians died in actions supported by Germany. Are these unfortunate events enough to say that the german people are responsible for all the refugees that entered their country from the beginning of this crisis?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We could figure it out. That statement was for your benefit, (your welcome BTW)

I have no urge to count German painted bombs, I take no issue with a single one. You do though, as they have sent people to your borders you suddenly dont want....Its too late though, they are there after your people asked for them.

Are the German people helpless to their government? Did they not elect them, do they not live in a democracy where things are done according to the will of the people?

If you can not bring yourself to admit these things, fine, but dont ask that we participate in lies and delusions for the sake of Germans saving face now.
You did admit to them, though now you recant. Why?

Is it not as true as when you admitted to them? Do you not see the hypocrisy in denying what you have already admitted is true?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You are again ignoring every point I made. I am sorry but you are looking really inept. I don't even have to point it out.

And I am not from Germany.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You think so?

I dont. I have addressed every single one. Saying the contrary because you lack a rebuttal shows a lack of fundamental understanding in how a debate works.

If you do admit to German military involvement now, which I may point out you started out denying, and now admit that the German people DID cause SOME refugees to flee to Germany, something you denied empirically before but now admit is true,

How can anyone even know what your point is. You have changed it to save face several times now.

Indeed, I feel as though you are arguing for the sake of arguing, changing your words with such fickle memory of what you said as that of a gnat.

I am sorry if the guilt is too much to bear. But these mental gymnastics of yours are not conducive to rational thought or a solution to the mess that Germans have made for themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If you do admit to German military involvement now, which I may point out you started out denying,

For the third time, where did I say that. Qoute the part where I said that.

and now admit that the German people DID cause SOME refugees to flee to Germany, something you denied empirically before but now admit is true,

I never denied that civilian casualties might have occured in missions supported by Germany. I said that the German people are not responsible for all those refugees.

Especially since they are only involved for the last three months and the refugees had been coming in for quite some time before that. Why do you ignore this.

I didn't change anything.

Stop spreading lies.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But you did, You asked SEVERAL times to a point of nausea WHO the Germans were bombing....I told you and you could not deny it.

You admit that the German government is deciding to send war planes and ships to this end, and that Germany has a democratically elected government which was urged by its citizenry to 1 bomb middle easterners, and 2 accept the poor refugees, something Germany took the lead in and IMPOSED on the rest of Europe, since it basically controls the Eu as far as foreign policy and internal economics....

You can not see this? I feel sorry for you. The guilt you share with your fatherland is great and keeps you from listening to yourself.

Its ok, They will be there for a while and the German people will have to stain their hands beating and killing them out of their borders, since they liked to act like a button on a fighter plane they paid for and sent to the middle east doesnt stain their collective hands. Even though the flag on the wing is a German one.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

But you did, You asked SEVERAL times to a point of nausea WHO the Germans were bombing....I told you and you could not deny it.

So first of, I asked, so I didn't claim anything. More importantly, Germany is still NOT bombing anyone. And they are definately not "bombing countries into dust", which is what I replied to.

LOl, you just keep on ignoring several points I made. Fine. I think I made it absolutely clear how the situation is, people reading can make up their own minds.

You are a joke.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join