It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WURST CASE SCENARIO: German Schools Pulling PORK From Menu To Placate Muslim Immigrants

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter always good to hear from a German citizen on these issues rather than the interpretation of some western bloggers, who don't understand the situation on the ground

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: DerBeobachter always good to hear from a German citizen on these issues rather than the interpretation of some western bloggers, who don't understand the situation on the ground

Thanks for that!
It gets my goat mentioning that cheap nazi propganda, it could be done better, even for nazi propganda!

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter well I'm sure this story will be rolled out at every opportunity by the anti immigrant usual suspects. As goebels said. Repeat a lie enough times and you will become to believe it yourself

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

What happened? The CSU, a bavarian party for only bavarain rednecks and "Amigos", corrupt politicians and rich people, is on the chase for votes, almost acting like little Hitler without any power now. They demand now that there will be sold pork meat in canteens all over germany, by law.

What the hell are you talking about? This is Merkel's own party CDU calling for this. You are the one spewing your leftist propaganda here.

The regional arm of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s CDU announced plans on Tuesday to ensure that pork continues to be available at public canteens, as well as child daycare centers and schools across the north German state. The proposal is due to be presented by the CDU’s group in parliament at next week’s regional parliamentary session. CDU parliamentary group leader, Daniel Günther, bemoaned on Tuesday that an increasing number of canteens, nurseries and schools are removing pork from their menu due to religious considerations.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Thanks for that!
It gets my goat mentioning that cheap nazi propganda, it could be done better, even for nazi propganda!

What nazi propaganda?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: UnBreakable

Its funny that the muslims that are already german havent changed anything, but these new muslim will.

Epic fail

Are you suggesting that the new Muslims demanded this? I don't see that anywhere.

Usually it's some cultural Marxist who fears that some-one might be offended by such exhibitions of cultural identity. Very often it's the usual suspects who are doing a bit of Christian-bashing, and using the refugees as a useful excuse.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

These days, they don't even have to be Christian bashing. It's moved on into bashing all of Western Civ, but it did start with Christian bashing. It's sort of like the fight against racism started with actual egregious examples of real racism, but these days it has spilled over into how just being born white makes you racist for simply existing.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter well I'm sure this story will be rolled out at every opportunity by the anti immigrant usual suspects. As goebels said. Repeat a lie enough times and you will become to believe it yourself

What lie? Is the story about schools and such withdrawing pork from the menu a lie? Or the story about the CDU trying to make sure that people still get to choose pork like they always did?

At best you guys look foolish here. In the wurst case scenario one of you is just flat out lying.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Oh. It will. Just look how often anti immigration and anti muslim posts that cite right wing blogs and newspapers as their only source get posted here on ATS. And boy oh boy do get lapped up.

I thinks it's our duty to speak out agaist this crap unless we want these idiots to flood our forum with their hate.
edit on 6-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Why would they remove pork from public schools? these immigrants won't attend public schools in a while as they don't even speak the language. As someone else mentioned it there are 1,5 million turks living in Germany,and as far as i know no one has banned pork to please them,why now ? People must be naive if they believe that germans will give up their tradition,or is it just wishful thinking so y'all can post something on ats ? Get a grip
edit on 6-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So what is not true about this story then?

It is truly disgusting to see people like you twisting a true story into supposed "nazi propaganda". You are the one using "nazi" tactics here.

edit on 6-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So what is not true about this story then?

It is truly disgusting to see people like you twisting a true story into supposed "nazi propaganda". You are the one using "nazi" tactics here.

Not sure if it's nazi propaganda, but it's propaganda.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Woe ... You mean the uneducated kids of the immigrants will be barred from the public schools because they don't speak German?

If they don't know how to speak German, how will they learn it if they aren't in the schools, you know, learning?

I'll bet you think their parents, who also don't speak German, will teach them ...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Woe ... You mean the uneducated kids of the immigrants will be barred from the public schools because they don't speak German?

If they don't know how to speak German, how will they learn it if they aren't in the schools, you know, learning?

I'll bet you think their parents, who also don't speak German, will teach them ...

Maybe,just maybe, they will have some tutoring in german language at the immigration center before they are allowed to attend a public school. don't you think ? Would you learn Chinese language if you were placed in a public school with everyone else speaking Chinese but you ?
edit on 6-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nm.
edit on 6-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Where do you get in a while ? Never heard of Erasmus project i guess. Refugees will attend schools within few months they arrive ( depending their age, which school )

European School, VET and Adult education

Supporting Member States' efforts to integrate refugees in Europe's education systems and ensure their skills development is an urgent task in the light of the current migration crisis.

Many initiatives are already taking place in EU countries. The European Commission can bring added value by sharing these initiatives and by offering support through its programmes.

European Union

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko we are all descendents of immigrants somewhere along the line, so be careful not to judge how the descendants might turn out. I was a descendent of Irish immigrants who suffered much discrimination who were on the same social standing as dogs in many establishments. So this anti immigrant descrimination is nothing new

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Some years ago I knew a Muslim family who had a couple of small boys in the local school.

If the boys found pork of some description on the menu they had a clever solution to the problem. They'd swap it with the non-muslim kids. They got extra pudding in return

The parents thought it was cute and everyone was happy.

Leave it to kids to work things out...

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No, that's not how it works.

They will attend the public schools right from the start just like new immigrant children do in the US. They will have special accommodation in programs called ESL here where the classroom is supposed to be a hybrid between English and whatever their native language is. I worked for a time in a school that have over 20 different languages in it, so the ESL was trying to present middle grades curriculum to people who didn't speak anything beyond rudimentary English and without translators ... It was ... interesting to see.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko we are all descendents of immigrants somewhere along the line, so be careful not to judge how the descendants might turn out. I was a descendent of Irish immigrants who suffered much discrimination who were on the same social standing as dogs in many establishments. So this anti immigrant descrimination is nothing new

Who said anything about descendants?

And who said I am anti-immigrant?

You draw a lot of assumptions from me because I think this large flood of people is ill-advised. A measured and controlled amount of immigration is one thing, a large flood that threatens to overwhelm your native population to the point where you native culture is in danger of being subdued to the culture of the immigrants is not immigration but invasion.

This is why you want immigrants to assimilate and adapt to and adopt certain facets and ideals of your culture when they come to your land and not the other way around. They are presumably coming to your land because something about your land and culture makes it an attractive place to live, more so than their own culture and land.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join